1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Concerns about Naomi and her Destination

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Juliano Rodrigues, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Juliano Rodrigues

Juliano Rodrigues Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone,

I read about the changes in Managements Jkt48 and I understood the reasons, when I read the article in the JKT48Stuff.

But, The question is:

The fact that Naomi not be the captain of KIII team was a blow to her?

As she received this news?

Naomi lost the rank of Captain. This can influence your performance in Jkt48 in a negative way?

And KIII team, will positively react to this change?

grateful , Thank you so Much!

Juliano

2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I'm not going to reply to the topic subjected, because I simply don't know much and this kind of discussions are usually discussed more heatedly on twitter, or the member's thread. But since JKT members threads aren't that lively- anyhow, my point is... This can be asked in the general thread. Or if this was a thread to stand on its own, I think it'd be better if it was titled as "JKT's 2015 shuffle" than specifying it for Naomi only.

Then again, that's just what I think. I don't really know the exact rule here. :D

3. Juliano Rodrigues

If you don't want to express an opinion, please do not come here to write this. I'm just worried about Naomi. I wanted to know the opinion of people in many sites.

Thank you for nothing. You did not help.

4. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

there really isn't anything to be concerned about - teams change captains all the time. that's how it is in the 48 franchise. management decided to mix things up to give the teams some new flavor and new identity and... yeah that's it.

5. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

This is Cynthia Saumi,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

she is Shinta Naomi older sister, a frequent actress on indonesia tv drama (i assume you're not an indonesian :), or you are?). with all her link and relation to several production house, i personally think you don't need to worry about Naomi. she have a very bright future outside 48g ;)

"everyone will have to leave their team soon.." (Martin Keown, 2014)

6. Juliano Rodrigues

Thank you for your response. I want the best for the Jkt48.

7. Juliano Rodrigues

Hello, young !!!

I am not Indonesian. I am Brazilian and I follow the Jkt48 from far away. I am happy that Naomi has a bright future.

I hope she follow in Jkt48 and the J Team can help it.

Thank you for your answer.

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I think she was transferred to J because she lost her captaincy or vice versa. Cause there could be a possiblity that she might took it the wrong way if they still put her in KIII. Some were given that "lost captaincy but still remains in team". Some were okay with it because she don't have the confidence to be a captain but she's still made one so she won't care if she's not captain she might even be happy she's not the captain (Yukirin i think), and because she didn't need that captain title to lead (Churi, Matsuren, Akimoto). The rest are actually members the management don't give a s**t about (Mocchi, Nishishi for example).

And i also think that the management's finding new ways to push her and make her appeal to more audience since she's already senbatsu staple and J's the "all star everybody knows" team so she will be more visible

9. Juliano Rodrigues

I just need to know because I live in Brazil and I follow the Jkt48 from far away.

This is the reason. When there was this change, I was surprised.

I like of the Jkt48, but I cheer a lot for the Team KIII and see Kinal in the team KIII, it is very strange to me.

I want that Naomi feel good in the team J.

10. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

She will fine at team J. Just put like this, although KIII is popular, they only popular among fandom. So i think her transfer to team J is to make her more recognise at publics and to "fishing" new fan. At least make publics think like "who that girl? I never see her before with Haruka/Nabillah". And at documentary she said that "siapa yang kuat bertahan dia yang bakal naik" that fans mistaken "yang kuat bertahan" for "who strong will survive". For me, i think she mean that "who mentally prepared"

Last, although she is not my kami oshi, she are amongs one of my favorite member. So i think you dont need to worry, she will doing fine.

That my 2 cent about her

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  11. Juliano Rodrigues

Hello Naggi,

Naomi will have to overcome the early days. It is a new reality for Naomi.

I wonder:

What she felt, knowing it would not be captain?

Does it feel like her failed? She would have failed?

But you're sure he will be fine and to rebuild, I want her to be well ..

Everyone wants.

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    the thread will be over-crowded if you make a thread for every single topic. i dont know if a mod ever come to jkt48 thread but this kind of question always should be asked in general thread or specific member thread. maybe someone can put this thread into naomi thread or jk48 general thread.

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yeah,imagine if all the fans of a member in every single group who got transferred and feel concerned made a thread like this :D

14. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

The member threads are dead anyway... try reviving them by adding this in Naomi's.

15. Juliano Rodrigues

I understand, but I'm new here and I need this issue to be very displayed.

so I wanted different viewpoints.

Do you understand?

16. Juliano Rodrigues

This is the reason I have not posted there in thread of Naomi.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    But here is my opinion anyway...

No doubt that she will be very sad to be seperated with her long time same generation comrades...but she can't be sad forever,she's tough so he can see this as a challenge and an oportunity to learn more things, both J and KIII members must support her,and i'm sure they will..more importantly her fans...and like everyone has said above,this is a normal thing in a 48 group....

And like @RacerMCMXCVII said please revive her thread,if it's dead it doesn't mean it must stay dead...

Edit: one more thing, what's wrong with Naomi is she lacks interaction with fans in social media...imo

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  18. Juliano Rodrigues

Thank you for your opinion. but ...

What did you mean by that ? ? ?

She is ignoring the fans ? ? ?

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    No,i didn't say she's ignoring her fans...of all the members that i follow on twitter...she's one of those pushed members who rarely show up and start interactions on twitter,sometimes she only tweet "hello don't forget to eat guys" something like that,and then she doesn't tweet anymore for hours... Social media is key to gain support from far away fans,she maybe gets a lot of support in Jakarta,but she must reach out to fans outside of Jakarta...

But i can see it's improving recently..

20. Juliano Rodrigues

I agree with you.

I see that she don't write much on Twitter.

I wanted to write messages of support for her, but do not know if she will read. :(