1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[CONCERT] - [AKB48 in Washington, DC] '12/03/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Super_Luigi

Super_Luigi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    For those that use Facebook, I made a group called AKB48 in DC that we're using to discuss plans, arrange meetups and share info. Just request to join, then PM me your Facebook name so I know you're from here, and I'll let you in. There's a convenient spreadsheet within the group where you can enter your travel details and see those of others attending. Just thought it'd be a good way to share info and stuff, especially if the thread idea doesn't happen (and even if it does).

2. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

You sure you didn't make the group secret?

3. AKB48zcd

AKB48zcd Kenkyuusei

I cant find it either [worried]

4. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I'm in the group, and it says it's Closed, not Secret.

Which means you should be able to find it in a search, just not see the posts until you are approved.

5. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I cannot see the FB group on a search. I sent a pm to the appropriate person.

6. cisumechan

cisumechan Kenkyuusei

did the same thing and can't find it either, perhaps Luigi can shoot us a PM with the link.

7. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

I don't see it either.

8. piggypa

piggypa Kenkyuusei

i can't find it either...T^T

9. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Dude guys. I don't get why one of you just doesn't post the link to the group here. :hmm: You're all acting like it should be some big secret. Non-members wouldn't be able to see what's in it anyway.

10. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    I can't seem to find it, do you mind posting us a link of the group here?

11. Super_Luigi

Super_Luigi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
  12. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Okay, so Super_Luigi just made me an admin of the group so you can either PM either him or myself and we'll get your name approved. I'm pretty much completely free the next week, so you may get approved faster by me. You can also message me on Twitter.

If you don't have a FB account, you can make one since it's free. Or at least PM us so you can get your name on the contact spreadsheet we're putting together.

Also if you're going, you should PM HoneyRoastedPeanuts and get your name added to the first post.

Still waiting on S48 mods to make a dedicated thread.

13. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    And here it is!

14. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    Sweet, thanks!

Raiden, Luigi: Please incorparate your info gathering into the private thread as well.

15. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Regarding the queue cutting, the fans in Singapore have developed a magnificent technology to counter this. that is to write numbers on small pieces of paper (in ascending order) and distribute them to the people queuing.

Then shortly before the concert starts someone checks if the numbers are correct. if someone cuts the queue then there will be a jump in the numbers, then you report to the security guard.

Simple but effective.
    Patent number AKB4846

16. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

Sent you a PM.

Awesome, thanks.

That's a great idea, and should help make it easier for someone to leave the line to get food or use a restroom and come back without being looked at suspiciously.

17. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Agree. Sometimes I wonder if the organizers care at all about fans. They don't care if we have to wait for hours standing outside the theater or under the rain. I don't think that assigning a seat to each ticket would be too difficult but, as I said before, they just don't care... :fp:

18. twopointslow

twopointslow Kenkyuusei

Maybe we can suggest the queue numbers to the event organizers?

19. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

PM send to Raiden for joining facebook group.

20. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

BTW, do you know anything about bags/cameras? Obviously if we're sitting in the queue all day, I plan on having a backpack with me. Will these be permitted in the theater when we are let in?