[CONCERT] - [Gyoumu Renraku] @ Saitama SA '12/03/23-25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 1, 2012.

1. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Part 1

[dm]xpmz1s_120323-gyoumu-renraku-saitama-sa-day-1-part-1_music[/dm]

Part 2

[dm]xpn4pe_120323-gyoumu-renraku-saitama-sa-day-1-part-2_music[/dm]
    Part 3

[dm]xpn5pv_120323-gyoumu-renraku-saitama-sa-day-1-part-3_music[/dm]
    Part 4

[dm]xpn3n1_120323-gyoumu-renraku-saitama-sa-day-1-part-4_music[/dm]
    Part 5

[dm]xpn6mh_120323-gyoumu-renraku-saitama-sa-day-1-part-5_music[/dm]
    Part 6

[dm]xpn79z_120323-gyoumu-renraku-saitama-sa-day-1-part-6_music[/dm]

2. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Still no official confirmation, but Mirukii posted the following at the end of her newest blog entry:

We're gonna have lots of fun tomorrow as well.
    If you can't come, please enjoy the live stream on YouTube.

So either we're going to see another stream today... or she's just as uninformed as JKT.

3. djchern

djchern Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    yic I love you to death :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

4. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Thanks yic! :) I didn't know it was live stream... Oh well :D

5. joe.48

joe.48 Kenkyuusei

Oh yay thank you for the upload [party]

Finally Tokyo Dome for the girls! bout friggin timeee <3 [clap] [clap] [clap]

6. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    You sir, are a great man. I thank you for the vids :awesome: :awesome:

7. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    This morning was the most exciting morning I've had in this fandom since the livestream of Kouhaku. I'd actually planned not to watch any of this, but ended up being able to watch the first 8 songs live and the last 10 songs live. Unlike kouhaku, the threads here and at ebi were dead, people weren't posting along. I guess people were in chatrooms(?) or twitter...

It was so sad when I was reading SDN coming on stage and doing 2 songs and how it was their last time performing with AKB. I guess that means they won't be appearing at day two or three then?

I can't remember that much of what I watched at the moment because I'm ridiculously tired, but it was amazing from the start. So much Paruru airtime - she even put her hand up and spoke in an MC! And stood behind Acchan and Takamina a lot to steal a lot of screentime [hehe]

Speaking of Acchan, she was such a star [star] . When she is smiley and on form, she makes the whole group look better. Sasshi did some great faces too. There was lots of Ranran. So much to take in even though I only saw half of it. Can't remember all my thoughts.

I planned to watch/re-watch it thanks to yic's recording/upload but failed to.

I really hope that tomorrow's is livestreamed too!

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Haha! Wow! I didn't even realize there was a live stream of the concert until just now when I was looking for some media online, haha! (Goes to show how up to speed I am with things in the 48 Universe.)

Bugger I couldn't watch the event live (sleep and work are pretty up there in my priority list at the moment), but it sounds like it turned out well for both the AKB girls and everyone who got to watch the whole thing.

If there are any more live streams, I highly doubt that I'll be able watch and chat in real-time with everyone else, but I'm definitely wishing the girls and the viewers well for whatever of the event remains.

(Man, that totally sounds like a comment I'd write on Yuko's blog, haha!)

P.S. - Word up to Tokyo Dome, hehe. :D

9. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

why there is no french kiss song in 1st day?

is this mean izuta rina(kinda forgot the spelling) wil be promote to team B?

10. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Any news on if they are streaming the next concert(s) or not?

11. maskedapple

maskedapple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    THANK YOU YIC! you're a lifesaver :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

12. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    Hmm, anyone have any updated news about the livestreaming of these other days? [shock]

13. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yesterday on AKB48 official YouTube channel, they have a banner on the top saying there will be live stream on G+. But today, there isn't. So I have a feeling that it might have been misinformation by JKT48 management ... :(

Oh well .. we'll see in a few hours.

-----

My thoughts on the concert:

- The intro video to Tokyo Dome was EPIC. I loved it. Takamina looked INCREDIBLE there!!

- I really loved the first half of the concert. GM5 live was great. First Rabbit is such a great song, too. And then all the Team shuffles were great, too - AKB Sanjou! by Team B - I love this song. Also glad Team A did Only Today for their team song. Love it. Team 4's Penguin outfits were cute as ever. And of course, can't miss one of my favorites - Team B Oshi. The first half of the show was incredible for me.

- I also loved the solo/sub-unit segment as well. Wasamin singing Mujin-Eki that was one of my biggest hopes for the concert. However, she didn't seem to do as good as in her other performances. Like her rhythm seemed off somehow ... maybe too nervous? Not Yet doing Naminori Kakigoori was great. My SASH time. :inlove: .. Mariko in Chocolate was kind of odd ... I liked Matsui Rena's version in AKB Kohaku better. :p

- Itano Tomomi stole Sasshi's song ... Dear J ... :( ... okay, I'm joking of course. I loved Acchan's Flower. She did a very good job at it imo. Acchan LIVE FTW!! BEST SINGER IN AKB!! ... okay, I'm joking again .. the last part that is. :^^;:

- Warota7's new song sounded GREAT. I really liked seeing CinDy in there. :)

- Totally loved the 10th-12th gen KKS Oogoe Diamond performance. Kato Rena looks AMAZING. Anyone saying she won't become big in the future (hint hint) will probably be disappointed in the future. [hehe] .. TakaJuri barely got 1 second of screen time .. that sucked. But my other favorite Sasaki Yukari got about 10+ seconds. That was lovely.

- Kaoru is definitely too tall in that 13th gen performance .. she looks so out of place .. -_- .. seriously, just promote her already. :XD:

- I wasn't too fond of all the sister groups performances. Things felt a bit messy there. Maybe if they grouped NMB's Junjou and SKE's KataFai into the same sister group segment - then it would feel more organized.

- Finally, final HEAVY ROTATION performance with SASH as center on one of the platforms .. that was awesome. She didn't seem to get a lot of screen time or performance throughout the concert. But she got plenty of screen time here. So I'm happy about that. :)

- Overall, it's a good concert. Could be a little more organized in the solo/subunit and sister group segments. But the setlist is not bad at all. And yeah, I was in FANBOY MODE with Jul3 on Twitter. That was fun. :XD:

14. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Damn, I really wanted to see a solo performance of Sashii performing "Soredemo Suki Dayo!" (Assuming she'll perform the song during at SSA, which she most likely will)

15. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

Thank you very much yic :)

Really this is one of akb best concerts
    -Ranran was AMAZING in end roll [clap]
    -Rena in junjou shuji!! I love that song and i loved the shuffle <3
    -warota 7 new song..... I LOVE IT <3 <3
    -oogoe diamond performance was great even though it was a little difficult looking for my favorites kenkyuusei

ah! and the new outfits are great :D

16. kurizu

kurizu Kenkyuusei

Just ten minutes ago from JKT48's facebook, get prepared now then :D
    (hope they're not trolling us :wtf: )

PS: 15.00 WIB is 17.00 JST

17. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    ^ nothing on YouTube or Ameblo or Google+

Unless it's a last-minute 'surprise' - not expecting this to be streamed.

18. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Hmm, I hope there is a live stream. I'd be kinda disappointed if JKT just decided to get our hopes up for nothing, :cry:

19. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I think JKT's management is just plain misinformed. Embarrassing really.

I'll be keeping you updated with today's setlist.

20. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Despite JKTs pronouncements, it seems there isn't a live stream.

If I am correct, it should be 17:07 in Japan now, so a few mins into the concert. There is nothing on akb48's official youtube channel or any of the members Google+ accounts.