1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Cosplay/Cover Group

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by junjou19, Sep 8, 2014.

1. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Hey, I'm looking for anyone who is going to/will go to the anime convention Katsucon 2015 and will do a cosplay/cover group with me. I want to perform Iiwake Maybe and Heavy Rotation in the Iiwake Maybe costume. Please post the name of the member from the list below if you think you'd like to participate. Please post even if you're not sure; the member position will be on a first come first serve basis so if you're not sure, put your name, and if you have to drop hopefully there will be someone to fill the position. More information will be given if anyone is actually interested. Please get the word out!

2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Maeda Atsuko (Me, hopefully)
    Oshima Yuko
    Shinoda Mariko
    Watanabe Mayu
    Takahashi Minami
    Kojima Haruna
    Itano Tomomi
    Sato Amina
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Kasai Tomomi
    Ono Erena
    Akimoto Sayaka
    Kitahara Rie
    Miyazawa Sae
    Sato Yukari/Matsui Rena
    Minegishi Minami
    Urano Kazumi/Takajo Aki
    Miyazaki Miho
    Matsui Jurina
    Ota Aika/Sashihara Rino
    Kuramochi Asuka/Nakagawa Haruka

Edit: the reason some members are listed as xx/xx is because they are members who only appear in either iiwake or HebiRote. If you sign up for one of these slots, you will fill one's position for Iiwake and the other for HebiRote and choose whichof the two to actually cosplay as. For.example, if you sign up for Sato Yukari/Matsui Rena, you will fill Sato's spot in iiwake and Rena's for HebiRote and take your choice of either Sato or Rena to cosplay as (although as I am doing iiwake's costume, you will be wearing Sato's costume, but you can still be Rena and cut your hair like hers our however you choose to cosplay Rena.