1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Dance Covers

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by LAMAHdesu, Jul 19, 2007.

1. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

well i didnt know where to post this , so i decided to make a new topic called "Dance Covers" , here you can post "Dance Covers" done by yourself . Or anyone else you find doing a dance cover .

So since i made this topic i guess i have to start it ~ ..

This is a dance cover i did by Berryz Koubou "Kokuhaku No Funsui Hiroba" , keep in mind i learnt this in one day ( approx 30 mins ) so there are some errors here and there , but besides that i hope you guuys ennjoyy ! =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIQqQkn5NyQ

2. CDevil

CDevil Member

Haha that's cool :D You made the dance seem a lot cooler than it actually is, and definitely less girly (the hoody might have had something to do with that lol). You should try a SweetS routine or even Hinoi Team if you like parapara.

3. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

Awesome! I love watching dance covers. <3
    You did pretty darn good for learning it in 30 mins. >u<
    And..I love the effect at the end where you disappear. :shock:

4. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

haha thanks ne . Actually i have some PARAPARA dances comming next week "Odore ! Soran" and "Koi No Maiahi" as well as other dances "Jiriri Kiteru" and "Sweet & Toughness". But ill do a cover of HINOI TEAM since its PARAPARA because its easy ( but tiring ) . why did you bring SweetS up ? :cry: :cry: i miss themm soo much ! one of the best jpop groups ! . Haha they will take abit longer because their dances are abit harder , But i have learnt the begining for "Mienai Tsubasa" =] ~ .

5. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

Yes Dance Covers are awesome too watch . HAHAHA ! , yehh i liked the end bit aswell ~ ==;;

6. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

someone should try BoA's dances like i did for Dakishimeru and my feet hurt alot

7. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

8. Neko-chan

Neko-chan Kenkyuusei

Lucky :( I don't have anything to film so I can't do Dance Cover, if one day I can film it wiil be Mini Moni - Crazy About You and Gyaruru - Boom! Boom! Meccha Maccho, I'm trying to memorized some new dance ! Any tips for me? ( I love to sing, but I'm really not good! I like to dance, not good either Aha! :cry: )

9. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

Wow~

I would like to dance Gyaruru - Boom! Boom! Meccha Maccho, but I'm not good in this ;_;

10. Neko-chan

Neko-chan Kenkyuusei

If you want I coul send you a video that show Amimi teaching US the dance ^^ Really easy to learn! But I got mixed up because I can't move my feet and my hand at the same time xD

11. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

I had the same problem when I tried to learn the dance. XD I would move my feet, but my hands would mess up! So I focused on my hands, and then I stopped moving my feet! :oops:

12. Neko-chan

Neko-chan Kenkyuusei

What I do is, first I do all the song, only moving my feet than I do all the song only with my hand, then I try with both, practise will make us good ;) !

EDIT: http://someboys.wordpress.com/tag/gyaruru/ the second article, now everybody can learn it! ;) Good Luck <3

13. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Thanx for the link ;) I'm learning that dance myself in the moment.
    I've almost learned all the steps, but there's a few I'm unsure about, so guess this will be a help... :)

14. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

We have same problem XDDD

And thanks for the link ^^

15. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

lucky for u all that u can dance like that. me, i have a really stiff body that never lets me do graceful moves like that. even though i'm a drummer, a job that makes me have to divide my brain works in 4 parts in the same time... :(

16. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I can totally do the BINGO! dance, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Well, slightly, but I will anyway.

17. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

i know BINGO ! too . I might cover that as well .

18. NatsuProject

NatsuProject Kenkyuusei

In Thailand, cover dance is very popular :D

But no team cover AKB48 in this time!! :shock:

Just has H!P, TVXQ, Super Junior or whatever.

19. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

20. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

lol im not showing anyone my dancing until I've toned up and got rid of my christmas flab hahaha

but your dancing is goof
    <3