Dance Covers

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by LAMAHdesu, Jul 19, 2007.

1. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

well i didnt know where to post this , so i decided to make a new topic called "Dance Covers" , here you can post "Dance Covers" done by yourself . Or anyone else you find doing a dance cover .

So since i made this topic i guess i have to start it ~ ..

This is a dance cover i did by Berryz Koubou "Kokuhaku No Funsui Hiroba" , keep in mind i learnt this in one day ( approx 30 mins ) so there are some errors here and there , but besides that i hope you guuys ennjoyy ! =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIQqQkn5NyQ

2. CDevil

CDevil Member

Haha that's cool :D You made the dance seem a lot cooler than it actually is, and definitely less girly (the hoody might have had something to do with that lol). You should try a SweetS routine or even Hinoi Team if you like parapara.

3. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

Awesome! I love watching dance covers. <3
    You did pretty darn good for learning it in 30 mins. >u<
    And..I love the effect at the end where you disappear. :shock:

4. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

haha thanks ne . Actually i have some PARAPARA dances comming next week "Odore ! Soran" and "Koi No Maiahi" as well as other dances "Jiriri Kiteru" and "Sweet & Toughness". But ill do a cover of HINOI TEAM since its PARAPARA because its easy ( but tiring ) . why did you bring SweetS up ? :cry: :cry: i miss themm soo much ! one of the best jpop groups ! . Haha they will take abit longer because their dances are abit harder , But i have learnt the begining for "Mienai Tsubasa" =] ~ .

5. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

Yes Dance Covers are awesome too watch . HAHAHA ! , yehh i liked the end bit aswell ~ ==;;

6. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

someone should try BoA's dances like i did for Dakishimeru and my feet hurt alot

7. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

8. Neko-chan

Neko-chan Kenkyuusei

Lucky :( I don't have anything to film so I can't do Dance Cover, if one day I can film it wiil be Mini Moni - Crazy About You and Gyaruru - Boom! Boom! Meccha Maccho, I'm trying to memorized some new dance ! Any tips for me? ( I love to sing, but I'm really not good! I like to dance, not good either Aha! :cry: )

9. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

Wow~

I would like to dance Gyaruru - Boom! Boom! Meccha Maccho, but I'm not good in this ;_;

10. Neko-chan

Neko-chan Kenkyuusei

If you want I coul send you a video that show Amimi teaching US the dance ^^ Really easy to learn! But I got mixed up because I can't move my feet and my hand at the same time xD

11. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

I had the same problem when I tried to learn the dance. XD I would move my feet, but my hands would mess up! So I focused on my hands, and then I stopped moving my feet! :oops:

12. Neko-chan

Neko-chan Kenkyuusei

What I do is, first I do all the song, only moving my feet than I do all the song only with my hand, then I try with both, practise will make us good ;) !

EDIT: http://someboys.wordpress.com/tag/gyaruru/ the second article, now everybody can learn it! ;) Good Luck <3

13. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Thanx for the link ;) I'm learning that dance myself in the moment.
    I've almost learned all the steps, but there's a few I'm unsure about, so guess this will be a help... :)

14. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

We have same problem XDDD

And thanks for the link ^^

15. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

lucky for u all that u can dance like that. me, i have a really stiff body that never lets me do graceful moves like that. even though i'm a drummer, a job that makes me have to divide my brain works in 4 parts in the same time... :(

16. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I can totally do the BINGO! dance, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Well, slightly, but I will anyway.

17. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

i know BINGO ! too . I might cover that as well .

18. NatsuProject

NatsuProject Kenkyuusei

In Thailand, cover dance is very popular :D

But no team cover AKB48 in this time!! :shock:

Just has H!P, TVXQ, Super Junior or whatever.

19. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

20. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

lol im not showing anyone my dancing until I've toned up and got rid of my christmas flab hahaha

but your dancing is goof
    <3