1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Dark AKB48G Songs

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    A bit oot, but where to see the oshibe to meshibe (sasshi x kitarie) ver?

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Funny thing, Black Flower somehow reminds me of Boku no Hana.

Difference is that Boku no Hana is a great song and Black Flower is crap, but ohwell.

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It was in one of the AKB Kouhakus, maybe the 2nd or 3rd one.

@Trinu: Boku no hana is a freaking amazing song it's so sad it's forgotten by nearly everyone.

4. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Thank you

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    When I think about dark songs, I think about gloomy songs too.

1. Keibetsu Shiteita Aijo. Gloomiest song of 48 ever that is about suicide.
    2. Kaze wa Fuiteiru. Sounds like 90s Radiohead songs. Some Radiohead's hits such as No Surprises can be considered gloomy.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

We should educate the children:

if the video does not show watch the video here

It always gets me. :cold:

• Like Like x 1
  7. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    but boku no hana wasn't under akb right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Not really, true.

Hoshino was a first gen and she graduated before releasing the song, but it was used in an AKB film and I doubt her song would have been considered had she not been related to the group, so... :^^;:

9. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    About half of Keyaki's songs are dark in some way, especially Otona wa Shinjite Kurenai, AM1:27 and Jibun no Hitsugi. Also, Nogi's Boku ga Iru Basho, Boukyaku to Bigaku and Umareta Mama de.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Suddenly want a 48/46 song that sounds like this

if the video does not show watch the video here

Keyaki suits a song like this most.....

11. espressophile

espressophile Kenkyuusei

Ima Sara Sara is not a particularly happy song lyrically.

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Listening to Muse's new single that is still unclear if it's a single of their upcoming album or just a non album single but it's true that they're about to release a new album this year, the title & other details haven't been revealed. Also listening to their songs from older albums and non album singles.

Because I'm a wota, it comes in my mind, what if AKB48 Group has a rock opera song? If it has similar theme with Muse's, it should be sci-fi dystopian or post-apocalyptic themed.

Maybe AKB48 had dytopian / post-apocalyptic themed MV, it was Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai.

13. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned SKE's Sekai ga naiteru nara yet. Both the lyrics and the MV are dark, one of my absolute favourite 48G songs

14. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

OMG YES I LOVED THAT SONG. ITS SO CREEPY AND AESTHETIC.

Recently I'm really into Mazariau Mono. The lyrics for that are so beautiful. It's dark but the lyrics are actually really sweet as well. It's a masterpiece.

15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Nice how it's titled '48G'[hehe]

Hmm I'd say Ikiru Koto(a), Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou, Mori e Ikou, Lay down, Confession (man Himawarigumi was awesome), Kurumi to Dialogue(a), ALIVE(k), Inochi no Tsukaimichi (b), Dokugumo(k), Ai wo kure (a), Ai no iro (k), UZA ofc, Beginner, Namida Uri no Shoujo(a), Darui Kanji (a), oh yeah and there's I'm crying (a), Rinjin wa Kizutsukanai (a), Stand up (k), Mammoth(k) (is it dark?), innocence (s), Itoshiki Rival (k), OTEAGE LULLABY, Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu?, Gesu na Yume, my all time favorite 1994nen no Raimei <3 , Bara no Gishiki (I love Team Surprise a lot as well), Hate (a), Tenmetsu Phermone, Yasashii Place (a), Ok basically every Takamina solo ever, There's Not yet's Uminari yo and Fumou na Yoru and No3b's Iinjane?, Lie, Next heaven and Sakkaku, Must be now, Kodoku Guitar(n), Ikitsuzukeru, KAKUSHIN GA MOTERUMONO(a) I love this song, Boku no namida wa nagarenai, Clap (a) (not sure if it's dark but I love it so much), Conveyor(k) (the lyrics are very dark), Ai no shisha (k), Chicken LINE, Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai, Tsuyokimono yo, Kataomoi Finally, Sekai ga naiteru nara, JUUJUN NA SLAVE(a) (can't believe I forgot this), Party is over, Kiseki no Door (underrated), Escape, Kodoku na runner, Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu, Don't look back, the majisuka songs, She's gone (a),
    KURAYAMI (It's called darkness basically), and then there IS Darkness by SKE, Namida wa Hyoumenchouryoku (love this song), Kusaimono darake, Kimi wa doko ni iru, Kuroi tenshi, Zannen shoujo, Seifuku ga jama wo suru, Yokosuka Curve <3 100m conbini (b), Arashi no yoru ni wa (b), End roll (k), Sayaka's amazing Mushi no Ballad (k)

There's many dark songs in Sayanee's, Acchan's and Mayu's solo side tracks which I'm too bothered to list

I think there are ones I left, and let me say that these are only the ones I actually LIKE and have binge-listened to before, and it amazes me that I know all lyrics lol. Yeah so 48g has lots and lots of amazing dark songs.
    And don't even make me start on 46g.

NOW GO LISTEN TO TAKAMINA'S KODOKU WA KIZUTSUKANAI BC IT'S AWESOME

16. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    ???

• Like Like x 1
  17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  18. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    lol I know about it (it's one of my favorite Team B songs anyway)
    What I meant was I don't understand why you think it's dark. I thought it was a fun/cheerful song.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Watching screening of Muse yesterday.

Do you even think Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai is like Muse songs? Because of post-apocalyptic themed MV?

20. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Maybe just in the PV theme. Definitely not music style-wise

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk