1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Devi Kinal Putri (Kinal) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    2 years ago Kinal appointed as Team J captain...bring back team J's glory days cap!

2. d'Arck

d'Arck Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Kinal Binal :mail:

3. shunusuke

shunusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sendyariani
    Happy birthday Capt Kinal . Wish you be a better leader for your team. :banana:

4. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

5. satoru17

satoru17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
  6. mahrur Kinalova

mahrur Kinalova Kenkyuusei

.kangen kinal,,,, saya Kinalova

7. zack

zack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    I love kinal since JKT48 formed :3

8. azhmoerie

azhmoerie Kenkyuusei

kinal si my oshi ku

9. azhmoerie

azhmoerie Kenkyuusei

maksudnya

10. irawanaspara

irawanaspara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    shes my oshimen , streght , powerfull , killer pretty .... thats my Kinal capt :1st:

11. jopiroquai

jopiroquai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I'm happy for the members who were voted for the 2016 Calendar, :) ... but a bit disappointed when I realized that Kinal didn't make it :(. I voted for her few times, but still. Was hoping that the 3 captains would get sufficient votes, but apparently the results were a bit of a surprise.

To Kinal and her oshimens, ganbatte yo!!! :):):)

12. Hayashi Tadashi

Hayashi Tadashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    HBD @KinalJKT48
    wishing you all the Best!!!

13. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
  14. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  16. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

Kinal now has same level with Shanju for having aunt-like face (tante-tante) xD where is my old pretty kinal? :|

17. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    My first post in this thread, eventhough i've been joined this forum for couple months.
    Kinal is my oshi in JKT48, along with my first oshi, Nakagawa Haruka.

There isn't any topic so, allow me to ramble a bit about Devi Kinal Putri (pardon the grammartical errors and typos)

Her "crazyness" and silliness has attracted me to her. Sometimes, her tweet is so random, and the grammar is so bad, hence i can't understand what she's saying, eventhough i'm indonesian. She is also very beautiful. She's Sundanese (an ethnic that comes from West Java) and she's has this Sundanese beauty.

I didn't know her very well, because i was new to JKT48 fandom, and i was more focused to Haruka. With her silliness, she, along with other members had caught my attention. Then, i discover more about her leadership. I always attracted to someone who has leadership because they have charismatic aura to lead people. I see that quality on Kinal. She is known as a assertive but kind leader. I've read some live reports or other members tweets talking about her as captain. She's care with her team members. She even made "K3bahagiaan Depi" tagline as her SSK tagline. She was promoting her team members (K3) in her promotional video. I was awed with her video. She cared her members so much, and wanted other fans to vote for them, too. She also wrote in her G+ promoting every team members, one by one. She's wrote that in her own "silly" way. Eventhough, other captains were also promoting their team members, but Kinal's promotion had grabbed my attention the most. She was making her K3 team promotion as her SSK campaign. She was rarely mention her fans to voting for her. She knew her fans must be voted for her. This year SSK she got 10th place, dropped from 5th place last year. Eventhough her vote number was bigger than last year, but this year SSK was way more competitive. Her thanksgiving SSK speech also awed me. I was in the HS location, heard and saw her thanksgiving SSK live, (that was the first time i came to HS event) she delivered her speech with so much passion and gratitude to her fans. Being a silly-person, she was also making a joke about her fans had to be "keyboard warrior" for a month. She also mentioned her hopes and dreams for K3, and thanked the fans that had been working hard voting for them. She wasn't looking at her paper while delivering her speech. She was so radiant and i was thinking this girl is amazing. She is a good captain, not selfish, beauty, silly and think about her team so much. That's all reasons why i oshied her until now.

I hope other international or domestic fans know this amazing girl who worked her way up from nothing to be one of JKT48 frontline.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  18. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

19. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    JKT48 17th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo - Campaign Poster

1.jpg

20. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Captain Tsubasa (Indonesian Version - Opening)