1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Digital Single [Route 246] (2020/07/24)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by langsikretoooo, Jul 16, 2020.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Nogizaka wants to start the year the worst way possible. Presenting the new Nogizaka without Maiyan this way, on the most viewed tv show of the year, is kinda embarassing. A really bad choice.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    It ranked 2nd on the karaoke top10 on CDTV......maybe it wasn't as hated as ppl think?

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Surprising... :blink: beating classic favorite like Sayoimi and Synchronicity and new favorite like "I see". So japanese people actually like the song? Is it just hated in this forum?

4. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    yeah, maybe just in this forum or we can also say, people in this forum just follow the trend. i see there one member that said he/she like this song but some people here rate dislike to he/she post. its just he/she personal taste that he/she like this song but still there people who rate it as dislike. maybe other members here also like this song but for the sake riding the trend here, they also said they hate this song.

5. PUNKSTER

PUNKSTER Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mai Shiraishi, Ikuta Erika
    LOL why is it this song to end the year?

HANG IN THERR I NOE U BERIEVE IT WOWOWOWO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    When I saw that post I only see people rate disagree or agree, there is no dislike. I think the majority in this forum dislike it, there are only a few who like it. But if that karaoke ranking is indeed an accurate depiction of how popular that song is in japan, ok fair enough if they perform this in Kouhaku. I just find it surprising but I don't read japanese, so I don't really know how japanese fans feel about the song.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This forum is in no way a representation of the fan base.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    my bad. i only remember about negative rate and not sure wether its dislike or disagree. maybe i should just said negative rate instead of dislike.

yup. once again we be reminded about this thing. we took this forum too seriously and assume this forum is a representative of the fan base

9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    first of all, nogizaka songs are not that popular on Karaoke, no Nogizaka song appeared on the 2020 year end chart. That is a chart of just Nogi songs, so are mostly sang by fans since the GP is obviously not caring about singing Nogi songs at karaoke. It's not that shocking that a song released on 2020 makes the 2020 top 10 year end chart. What's more worrying is Shiawase no Hoghoshoku failing to make the top 10 despite being the only 2020 a-side Nogizaka released. That was a real flop, especially when you see old grad songs like SayoImi and Kaerimichi still making the top 10, I feel bad for Maiyan.

Btw, people here mostly say about "route 246", that is a bad song. Not that is not "popular". Being popular (I still wouldn't call that song popular btw), doesn't make that song somehow good, it's still horrible.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Released March 25 under pandemic alert, most karaoke shops in the big cities were closed through April and May, and people weren't exactly flocking back to them so soon after reopening
    Still made the 13th place in that JoySound ranking despite the drop in promotion

Another passive-aggressive "creative" rating I see
    https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/special/coronavirus/emergency/
    https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASN9J6D10N9JUTIL003.html
    Educate yourself

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    13th place? That's actually huge considering!

And you can disagree all you want but that doesn't make you right.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I feel like people here might have a bit of a different view of the song considering we're on an English speaking forum (I don't know how many users here are from English speaking countries). To us, the English words used are a bit embarrassing but to Japanese people they might not be. Personally I don't care enough about the song to hate it, it reminds me of those Europop songs that become popular here in Europe once every summer. It's not great but it's not worth being angry about it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    You're right about our opinion on this forum about R246. We're just a small sliver of the Nogi fandom, and we're not really their primary audience considering they target non-English countries first. I'm with you on being indifferent to the song. While I think the English lyrics are corny, I am apt to jam out to it once in a while.

I think its release over Corona Virus Summer didn't do it any favors. Knowing that Nogi may not release any music for some time compounded its problems. Why couldn't have been a banger to tide us over for the long haul? I think over the past 2 years, since the 22nd, they're releases have been rather lackluster. R246 doesn't exactly inspire confidence in their music.

• Like Like x 2
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Msta performance. The ending makes me sad. Did they mention anything if this will be Hori's last Msta?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  15. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

there is before they perform, but there's not much reaction tho.

16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    they didn't mention about this being her last M-sta, just that she announced graduation in 26th singles coupling solo song. She will continue doing her best till she graduate.

I'm guessing she will come out at least one more time when they perform the singles on M-sta when or before it is released.

edit: https://ok.ru/video/2064494955161 (with the talk before performance)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
  17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Getting ready for Kouhaku
    Hey who knows, Teruyoshi Uchimura might just make a surprise appearance :hehe:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Wow! I thought Ayamen cut her hair short. :^^;:
    I love this outfit because I can see the members' abs and futomomo. :corr:

• Dislike Dislike x 1