[DISCUSSION] Future Promotions and Senbatsu

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by moomookan, Mar 22, 2013.

1. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    This is the first thread I've ever made so go easy on me :p

I wanted to know everyone's predictions on who will get promoted and who will rise into Senbatsu. And why of course! This topic will only last a short while but I hope someone posts :)

There are 4 spots on S, 3 on KII, and 2 on E to fill. 3 spots in Senbatsu to fill. Go!
    ------

Personally, I think promotions will go something like this:
    S: Futamura Haruka, Miyamae Ami, Fujimoto Mitsuki, Ichino Narumi
    KII: Yamada Mizuho, Niidoi Sayaka, Owaki Arisa (possibly taking Ogiso's spot in Manazashi Sayonara with that husky voice)
    E: Ego Yuna, Mizuno Honoka

I think the biggest puzzle is where Niidoi Sayaka will go. She's one of the most popular KKS at the moment it seems. I think she'd do well on KII since S already has super popular NanNan and E has super popular Nao.

For Senbatsu, Nao is almost certain as next-gen rising star. Kinchan is likely for more E recognition and she's relatively popular. Kinoshita Yukiko also, since everyone keeps commenting on how she's hit her beauty peak (she's really gorgeous). I think Matsurina may also make a come back, but I hope Yukko can make it in

2. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    I think Sayaka, Arisa have a best chance here to be promote. Ego, Harutamu and Mitsuki have some potential as well.

I'm not really sure about 4th gen girls. It would be cool if they finally got promote. I can't call about Kaotan at all. She's really special case here.

So mostly would be from 5th gen. And I would be surprise if 6th gen make it (I don't think they will pull that).

About the Senbatsu. We all know Nao is ready. While NanNan has been participate in 2 last single. Nao have been making many appearance in TV show as well. Both of them also make it to AKB's UG song. So I don't see why she's not gonna be in the next single Senbatsu.

The few remain spots should go to some older members. I agree with you that they need Kinchan as team E representative. So they would at least got 3 team E members there. Yukko would be cool choice. I want her to be in, but I don't really sure about it.

3. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

I love Yukko. She's one of the members I would love to vote so she can rank on this year's sousenkyo. But will the management bet on her again, after many slight pushes but failed?

4. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

^
    same as Manatsu. I see her slightly pushed a year ago, she was on senbatsu for single, AKB to XX senbatsu too same as Churi and Non .
    I don't know why, it suddenly gone. I just hope she could be the next ace for SKE. Same hope for Yuria, Non, Mikitty, Anna (well she is on Team B too), Yukko.

Aaah~ team E member too. some of them should be on the next senbatsu line up maybe [hehe] . Like kinchan or Umechan.

5. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    i'd rather prefer a big shuffle with new captains since they just added 6th gen kks:
    - team S has to many stars, while team E has no star power whatsoever
    - stage S3 is way overdue, KII needs something fresh, and E is ripe for their original stage
    - they just need to implement the more than 16 members per team principle like akb, so all 3/4/5 gen kks can be promoted

6. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    I don't know what went wrong with Manatsu's push. She seems to have everything. Cute, perform well, can be funny. But somehow she never get that much popularity like she should. I remember she was build as "Team KII ace" but now fellow 2nd gen like Churi and Airin are more popular than her. Many 3rd gen member are popular than her as well. She still got to be in single's senbatsu so far. But she need to do something, or managerment will finally give up about her.

As for Yuria and Non, they're going to be fine. Yuria has already become the new SKE top trio with WMatsui and with momentum she has, she'll go really far. Non is the only team E representative they have at the moment. She can't be out, until someone has become more popular than her in team E.

I was expect Rie to pun in some team else that not team S. But that's not it. So she will take Kuumin's position from now on and S will still be "overload of stars team".

Big shuffle will cause too much problem to management. They will need new stage for that. They're not even make new one for AKB yet. SKE might have to wait for a long.. long time.

7. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^As a reply

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    But her push is not any bigger than it was last year.

9. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Rie taking Kuumin's position... thats an interesting idea. They made Rie a special position of her own though. It seems like her "SKE no. 3" position is only visible around the release of a single though. When Choco no Dorei was just coming out she seemed to be everywhere. Now her presence in SKE is dying down a bit with just theater work, but I expect it to kick back up again for the summer single. Even though I love Rie, these concurrent positions really rub me the wrong way...

If not Rie taking Kuumin's position, then who? Yuria? She's being pushed up a lot, but she already has a good position already (often she's in the same row as Kuumin anyway) I think Nanako might be given a huge boost with Kuumin's departure and take her position in performances of older songs.

What do people guess will happen to Kaotan? Eternal KKS?

10. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Yuria is already went ahead Kuumin and Churi's position in the recent months. She has been on the magazine cover with WMatsui for a few time as well. So 3rd position right now is belong to her (after Kuumin and Churi). I really love Yuria but seeing all top 3 is team S members is kinda sad.

About Kaotan. I can't call it. But it's something to look forward to indeed.

11. moomookan

Oshimen:
    I think Yuria and Churi are "tied". I don't think the usurping of Churi will be official until actual elections. I think Yuria will outrank everyone except Churi and maybe Masanya with the strong supporters. It makes sense to push her more but I still think Churi will be SKE's #3. Yuria is a solid #4 though, plus or minus Rie.

I was watching an S3 LOD and thought about Yukko. I think she will most likely take Mizuki's role. So she'll probably be the Omoide Ijou center when Jurina's not there. Which is awesome for her! I think Yukko will become a bigger star in Team S and hopefully Senbatsu as well.

12. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

And who will replace kanako in Omoide Ijou ?

13. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Her push last year was a push to the back :hehe: It's only around the end of the year maybe August or so that her push re initiated. The only thing she had before that was the TOKYO DOME units which were a sign of her upcoming push. Honestly did you see Manatsu at the beginning of last year? She was being surpassed by alot of new members and up until Shiori showed her desire to leave it felt like she'll really surpass Manatsu in KII forever, not to mention Airi who was rapidly getting attention at the start of the year.

Manatsu at the Kohaku from the end of last year, the biggest headline for SKE, something NMB made a song for just cause they couldn't. 8 members were chosen for the pre-show interview.
    [​IMG]

14. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Aaah~ i watch this, correct me if i'm wrong but it was appear on utatube special Kouhaku right ? [hehe]

Why does Manatsu expression so ponkotsu :D almost no expression, or this is just herself [blush]

15. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Yeah but it was the members own abilities that allowed them to surpass Manatsu. In the end nothing of Manatsu push actually increased this year it is still the same amount of push as last year.

16. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Well that was fast.

Here are the groups performing at AKB-san's revival concert:
    S: Ego, Niidoi, Futamura, Miyamae
    KII: Ego, Yamada, Owaki
    E: Iwanaga, Niidoi

I smell Waiting Stages...

17. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Who are you talking about exactly?

18. moomookan

Oshimen:
    I have no idea...

Anyway, Yukko seems to be a goo choice for Senbatsu now that she's been performing in Kumi/Ogiso/Hata spots. Yay!

There is still one spot in Team K to fill. I can see it going to Hioki Miki or Yamada Mizuho easily, but a 6th gen would be cool too. Hidaka Yuzuki!!! ;D

19. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

There will be 4 spots open in senbatsu (Kuumin,Goma, Shawako, KitaRie) im pretty sure Nao will take one,
    im also praying for Yukko to be back in senbatsu [hehe] :awesome:

(i dont hate Minarun and im fine with her being in senbatsu but please not in the front row, i dont want
    her to take spots left by Rie, Hata, Kuumin and Ogiso since those are front spot)

20. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

i expecting Yukko and Umechan will be in senbatsu [rock] another candidate ? Aya maybe ?