1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[DISCUSSION] Hope, Fear, and Predictions for Nogizaka46

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by yic17, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    why hello there. yes i would love this too...in case you couldn't guess.

that's what people thought about AKB too though. not that i think Aki-P will create a nogi sister group, but there was lots of rage when SKE was announced. so no, nogizaka is fine on their own and don't need a sister group, but Aki-P seems to do a lot of things that are unnecessary [hehe].

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  2. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I agree Aki-p likes to do many unnecessary things lol, sometime reaping success, other times not so much. For Ngzk tho, I think there's several factors that works against the possibility of having a sister group. Firstly, Ngzk do not have a platform for members to regularly perform, unlike 48 groups. For 48 groups having sister groups is workable simply by having a theatre placed in different locale. Unless Ngzk makes their Principal stages a more regular occurrence (something I have advocated, but seems unlikely to happen thus far), there will be no good way to expand with a sister group. Just as they are now Ngzk can't even properly gave 2nd gen KKS or even Unders good opportunities, making a sister group even more unlikely methink.

Secondly, Ngzk is under SME, not AKS. Aki-p prolly does not have as much influence on Ngzk matters as he do in the sister groups imo. So unless SME want to expand, I think a Ngzk sister group is unlikely even if Aki-p rly likes the idea. Seeing how SME can't even properly release enough stuffs to satisfy fans (principal/concerts DVDs lol) or properly promote the Unders & KKS, I rly don't think they have the appetite for a sister group. I could be wrong tho lol, they have made decisions I considered very wrong before, but still I consider it unlikely.

3. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    this is probably a dumb question and the answer is probably yes. but do ngz have handshake events?

4. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Yes Ngzk do. ^ ^
    I have a Ngzk HS Results Data thread composed in fact. For KizuKata's latest HS results, you can find it here too.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  5. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    oh okay cool. I guess that would be the only reason to establish sister groups. but it agree with you, that given all the other reasons I don't think simply having handshake events really merits having sister groups.

anyway, one [hope] that I have is that the upward trend in their sales will continue and not halt where it is.