1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

DMM.com [LIVE!! ON DEMAND] - Monthly Subscriptions

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 1, 2012.

1. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    hm, I can't get the dl to work today when my proxy is off. Happen to anyone else?
    well it's not much of a problem, still downloading fast

2. netmand

netmand Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks to HRP. The instructions above are well-written and I'm another one to say it is easy and I am up and viewing. Anyone is welcome to PM me to ask any questions about how I am enjoying this.

3. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    If your subscription expires do you still have access to the videos you downloaded ? Or would the DRM lock you out of them since your sub expired ?

4. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    My understanding is:

LODs are more like 30 day rentals, they expire after a month after download whether you subscribe or not
    Subscription only affects how you download the file
    If your subscription expires, you still have a valid account for playback, and any files should play until you hit the expiration of the file.

5. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I noticed my proxy wasn't working when I had my ps3 on....Also, last one I tried to download just got me a 0 kb file that only began to download after I turned off the proxy. Just food for thought because these were new things to me lol

6. jurinalove001

jurinalove001 Kenkyuusei

I was seeking method to watch the on demand video of SKE and came across this post. It's so nice of HRP San who helped me out :) xoxo

7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

What program can I use to play the performances when downloaded on Mac?

8. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Please take a look at the bottom part of the OP. The DMM Player does the job.

9. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    Hello there! I am a bit new here.. <3

Soo.. What are people's experience with foxyproxy? And as a new AKB48 fan would you say it is worth it?

EDIT: After writing this I saw the other thread with the LoD index, since I am not a really hard core fan.. yet ;) It might be enough with that for now! But still feel free to answer my question :)

10. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You don't need to buy foxyproxy, I'm using it free. No problem with the program, although there's times the proxies themselves fail.

11. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    Ahh, I see that now.. :^^;:
    Well then it might be worth considering even with some of them for free on Youku.com :p

12. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Am I the only one getting serious issues with the proxies? They either don't work, if they work the wmv file starts but then stops after 15kB or instead it gives me to download a file named "download" or "drm=1", both being html files. If I try to download without a proxy the same "download" file appears.

13. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    First off great guide :) It helped me alot when signing up. Still looking around Dmm.com atm... :)

Regarding Proxy, there is actually an Project called VPNGate, where you can create very fast (for Japan anyhow) Public Relay VPN Connection, so you can stream and download as if you were inside Japan in this case. VPN is different than Proxy though, as it will be your whole connection going thru the connection and not only the Firefox FoxyProxy Proxy.

But it works alot better, is my experience and much more stable... and it's free / opensource (which Im very much into) and works on Ipad, Iphone, Android, Mac etc... and they have great guides for everything :)

If you need help though, then do PM me or we can start another thread, as I do not wanna hijack it :)

some links which you can see it on...

Main Page : http://www.vpngate.net/en/
    The Jap. VPN I use : http://www.vpngate.net/en/do_openvpn.as ... &hid=16698

I use Either SoftEther VPN CLient (Easiest on Win) or/and OpenVPN Client on rest platforms.

Again... if help in regards of VPN alternative... PM me or perhaps mods can move this to another thread if im being nauthy... still greenhorn here :)

/Steven AKA Explorerdk

14. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @HoneyRoastedPeanuts: Just to make sure, is this offer still standing?

15. Explorerdk

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I actually found an alternative way to Pay for the Monthly LOD, besides the way HRP does it... when she is able to do so...

Almost the same way she does, but instead of using Convinence Store Method, I used the BitCash EX method.
    I Bought an 5000 points (5K points = 5000 Yen) BitCashEX card at -

http://www.sutocorp.com/japanwebmoney/

and after some scanned ID Verifications (They Need an Name + Adress ID, the same as Paypal Shipping Adress, for first time order only though), you can pay with Paypal and they send you and generated Bitcash code like (4x4set) : ちかさめおさらたXXXXXXXX which can be used to add DMM Money with from you BitCashEX card.
    That DMM money you can buy the LOD Monthly with :)

You still have to follow HRP's guide in regards to Proxy etc stil though.

I bought an HKT LOD Monthly subscription, and it works :)

/Explorerdk

16. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ Thank you for this information! This is very helpful, as HRP seems to be unable to help with the DMM.com subscriptions at the moment. However, I'm not sure that sutocorp.com website is trustworthy. Why would they need a copy of your ID just to send a code by email? And it's even weirder that they just tell you about this after you make the payment. I don't know, it just seems strange. I've been trying to find another way to get the bitcash, will post here if I find something.

17. Explorerdk

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    @DreamingPebbles I know what you mean, which is why I Tested it out before writing :) Currently im the happy owner of an HKT48 LOD Monthly subscription.

I think the ID, is to make sure you are the Owner of the Paypal account and the correct shipping Adress.

Sutocorp is based in Japan and do Auction Shipments as well as the Webmoney part... I did not run into any trouble and it is only the first time they will need it.

I am having troubles in my playing the files on Windows Media player though (Prob. more User Error than Tech Error :p) and I cant figure out how the DMM Player works yet :) But 1 outta the 4 files that I have downloaded works, so it's a start for me :)

/Explorerdk

Edit:
    Ps. TO update earlier post... It was me who didnt read the Paypal Extra Info, that you needed to put in ID to them, when using paypal, after reading their website for Payment Terms... It is written there... But they updated my order along the way. so you could track your order along the way of what happens to it... etc.. I do not have any reason to Doubt Sutocorp, from the 1 Transaction I have done with them :)

Ps. 2. ABout Bitcash, Remember it needs to be BitCashEX / Jap. version :) Not BitCoins (which is another thing)

18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Well, I decided to use the sutocorp thing. It took them a little while to send me the code, cause they said they were out of stock. But they finally sent it, and now I have an HKT LOD subscription as well! Now that I now the proccess works I'll get an AKB subscription too soon. :)

19. Explorerdk

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    @DreamingPebbles, But their Service is good though... and helpful :) I wonder if i generated an run on BCEx from here ... since they were outta stock :p

/Exp

20. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Do you just have to pay a one time fee to watch all 48 Group stage shows, or are there separate fees?