1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD Documentary of JKT48 - The Miracle of the Third Year (TBA)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Dec 27, 2014.

1. libpcap

libpcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Twitter:
    arif___budiman
    I agree, the duration could have been longer. Also, from the screenshot that @oniqlo posted, it does not appear to be an HD or Blue-ray disc (resolution: 720x576). :(

2. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

^
    that is maximum resolution for DVD....
    not everyone has blue-ray drive

3. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    So only 54 minutes? That is pretty weak. They would have enough material to make a 2 hour DVD with no problem.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh wow they give us a look of the starred audition form (Bonus: I don't see any stars in Egyptian's Queen form)
    Aki-P said some awesome stuff there
    Ah yes, JKT Mencari Member from RCTI
    07.00 is it just me or the members have such a thick makeup? The backstage talk is petty serious too
    10:00 lol Jeje

Uhh i don't like the movie sequence
    1st gen audition, 2nd gen audition, then team announcement, and then back to 1st gen first PV and first CM shooting, and then they took us to 2nd gen's Boku no Taiyou performance. Calm the f down my mind can't keep up
    It doesn't look scripted, so i'll mark is as genuine and honest

Gon: In Japan if they are unable to do something then they will go home. But for JKT they will think of something on their own

Dang 20:00 JKT's dance teacher is very strict

21:00, Ve i perfectly understand what you mean by "I love my sibling"

23:00, props to Shania

23:26, no dear Naomi. It's not the strong who can climb the stair, but the one who can make money for JKT. The strong last longer

24:30 lol Melody '"The center is awful. Yuko is far more prettier" 'Well of course!'

25:00 Their RIVER Budokan, so far JKT's best performance overseas. I remember hyped up when i watch it live

TIL there's a PV for Malu Malu Lollypop

33:00 Michelle wanted to perform in Japan and ended up working with high class 48 members in Majijo. Damn, girl.

Surprisingly some 3rd gen wanted to enter Team J instead of their own team (Team T). I guess Team J = Ace Team/Main Team

37:50 Melody's team speak

38:00 Naomi's joke hahah

42:20 AN ANGEL

43:17 JKT self concious about their translated lyric

44:20 HOLY CHEESE RONA'S VOICE. i have to pick my jaw from the floor

47:50 it's good to see the Japanase fans liking the girls

49:00 rare JKT camera service

TL;DR:
    1. Many TIL for me
    2. Holy cheese Rona's voice. JOT please give her a solo single release or sumthing
    3. No Chikarina

All in all, if you have a spare hour you should watch it. It's not as touching as JPN's documentary, but it's more like a get-to-know JKT
    The girls have so many dreams, different careers. Adventure TV show MC, professional dancer, diplomat, chef, international english teacher, kidnegarden teacher. I think it would be wonderful if JKT could somehow help them reach out for that dream. The one who wanted to be a chef could appear in a cooking show/segment that we usually have on TV, those who wanted to be a teacher could actually come to teach some kids

5. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    this documentary is for 3 years of jkt48 I THINK IS THE REASON WHY chikano is not in there
    waiiiiiiiiiiit the next

6. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I guess the reason there is no Akicha and Chikarina because JOT didn't bother to much with their agencies.
    JKT48 selective memory containing pile of BTS which actually documented, not published.

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    akicha is really unwelcomed i guess. i dont ever think she wanted to be in jkt/lol

8. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Not enough Jeje in this 'documentary'. At least when she appeared, she was being herself (she can always be counted to make off-the-cuff remarks).

And yes we need a Rona solo song in a single/album/whatever.

9. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

i finally watched this...:awesome: there are a lot of moment that quite hard for the members.. but one of my favorite is when thacil "teary" part that so sad :cute::cute: and when melody scolded by gitcha(ex-dance teacher) and threaten her by saying "i could replace you with sonia.." (even gitcha knows sonia is good:):)) that's quite good for this dvd but lack in duration and lack in story line.. there is no stella shocking graduation announcement.. and other "big" stories... overall it is good but so far from fans expectation with only less than an hour dvd and that's a big NO NO..:p:p

10. acarin03

acarin03 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    acarin03
    I already watched it twice and really love it.
    Unfortunately it's too short for documentary movie. I believe JOT could do more than this, I believe JOT could make it more longer haha
    So bad with their timeline of events haha.
    i dropped my tears a few times because of this movie

i hope JOT will make a better documentary movie for next year, they have really good materials for next movie like Chikarina moved to JKT48 and Sisil rank 8 in senbatsu sousenkyo this year
    and i hope the movie will play in cinema haha
    i prefer this movie play in cinema than jkt's movie, viva jkt48

11. G-9

G-9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani

if the video does not show watch the video here

ok trailer/teaser

12. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

Aha.. so Yupi said "you know right, how I always spaced out..."

So that Yupi glaring at Sisil incident on sousenkyo must be one of her "spaced out" episodes.

Mystery solved. Case closed.

Conclusion from this 54 minutes Journal is: Yupi is a good girl. :p

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  13. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    People give Yupi lots of crap - she didn't deserve it. Not her fault the JOT likes her.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Akicha didn't contribute enough to JKT so she doesn't deserve to be in the Documentary. Chikarina is still new, she doesn't have a strong connection with the locals yet