1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Drama] Majisuka Gakuen season 2 [2011.04]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by z3144228, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Or not. Hmmm , I don't know about that episode guys...

Disappointed.

Anyone notice Shibuya take off her nails, but it looked like the nails were still on in the following shots?

Also I'm kinda getting sick of the Dance getting punched every time she says something. It's a running joke that's not so funny if you do it too many times. Maybe the episode was dull because I need some translations on some parts. *SIGH*

2. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

I have to rewatch it when it is uploaded but...

-That long-awaited fight was interrupted by Takadeka. Shibuya proved to be the one who was smart enough to call it off even though she has been talking about fighting her the entire season.
    -When Maeda wore the Yabakune uniform, it looked really similar to what she wears for Majijo.
    -Nezumi is so cute when she cries!
    -Even though Dansu is the comic relief, I hope in the end Shibuya gives her some recognition; that poor girl never gets to finish a sentence.

NEXT WEEK! YES! GEKIKARA, TORIGOYA, BLACK AND SADO IN THEIR UNIFORMS!! [party]
    I hope the ending is fantastic in some sense, whether it is an amazing fight or not, because everything up until this point has been unsatisfactory except for some conversations.
    Nacchu??? Welcome back, I suppose.

3. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

I have a feeling it's not going to be. It's a 23 something minute show right? 10-15 minute setup. Show all the characters and even minor ones that had their cameos have their scene and their say. The old Rappappa shows up... says something. (Yuuko might say something since she's done nothing this season.) Quick fight and end show...

Also,
    Was that it for Takadeka? WTF? LOL

4. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

5. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

6. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

center and nezumi :female version of brokeback mountain ???

has nezumi turned the corner ??

7. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

TakaDeka was a Yankii, too... Didn't quite catch what she was trying to "save" Maeda from... but Shibuya seemed to give it a listen. Need to review after finishing Happy Music. We'll definitely see her enxt week... you already saw Maeda walking away from the Police Station in her Majijo uniform.

Ahhh... Shibuya and and Dance .... "Strip, girl!" "But... I can't... right here...!" Dance thought they were gonna get freaky in front of Maeda. :^O^:

Also lulz at Dance talking with the St. Street Fight HS girls... Japanese people doing their impression of an American/Europen Japanese accent always makes me laugh for some reason.

Guess all it took was a little repetition with Nezumi for Center to get her way. Kinda bothered me that Nezumi cracked Center in the jaw a good 27 times and there was like NO DAMAGE whatsoever.

But yeah, after Center filled Nezumi's hole in her heart, they should've kissed. No if's, and's or but's about it.... nothing else made more sense in that instance than a kiss.

8. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

Aaaaaah ok, the episode is a little more understandable now that I can... well... understand it.

I was wondering if Dance was naked under there. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Youtube is now up as well:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL3yt_wViXo[/yt]

9. firestarter912

firestarter912 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I have a feeling it's not going to be. It's a 23 something minute show right? 10-15 minute setup. Show all the characters and even minor ones that had their cameos have their scene and their say. The old Rappappa shows up... says something. (Yuuko might say something since she's done nothing this season.) Quick fight and end show...

Also,
    Was that it for Takadeka? WTF? LOL
    [/quote]

Yeah, maybe...but i got a weird feeling that maybe just when the fight starts, the cops bust in and break up the whole thing :yikes:
    Hopefully the last episode is at least 1hr special or something :awesome:

10. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

next week : the ultimate battle between majisuka and yakabune

i must watch it

btw : i felt that it will be a bit of an anti-climax

dance is so adorkable and sweet

11. bobo

bobo Kenkyuusei

Not very impress with today's episode!
    But I'm kinda looking forward to next week's episode since most of the old members are back!
    I'm really excited to see Gekikara & Black in action!

12. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

Someone said it earlier, but yeah I think we all are getting the anti-climatic feeling already...

What I'm a little worried about is the season ending in more of a " to be continued in season 3!"

At least let Gekkikara graduate!!!!

Also

Are we just going to assume Acchan didn't make eye contact with Takadeka and/or Takadeka doesn't remember Acchan's face. I mean, sure it could happen. Takadeka seeing so many people a day, but.....

Also this might be pulling at strings, but after Hikki explained Takadeka used to be a yankee... Hmmmm, is it possible Takamina survived and really didn't die but somehow lost all memory? LOL

13. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Last week was the worst episode ever but this one is great. <3 I thought they did a great job wrapping up the storyline between Nezumi-Center. Their lines are kinda cheesy but I can live with it.
    You should know by now Takadeka is a new character. Has nothing to do with last season's Takamina.

Next week.
    Hope they only show ex-Rappapa as a cameo. I don't have a high expectation for next week episode but having ex-Rappapa saving the day = :fp: :fp: :fp: .

14. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

I hope so! Then I would have been right before about my guess. I heard Takadeka mention being a yankii, but I wasn't 100% certain until Hikku stated it. We have so much double-casting that it would be nice if we could relate her and Minami by making her the same person.

15. purpleswordthing

purpleswordthing Kenkyuusei

Can't wait for next week! There better be a big fight between Majijo and Yabakune.

At that CenterxNezumi scene I was just like [​IMG]
    WHY DIDN'T THEY KISS? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT ALL SEASON. :angry: And Nezumi is sooooo cute when she cries :cute:

Old Rappappa back next episode [party]

16. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

I know it's not the same person. I'm just trying do to anything to make some of these characters by bigger AKB names a little more intriguing than so so effectiveness they have had thus far. The whole reason Takadeka is even interesting is because she "looks" like Maeda's dead friend, so as a viewer I was always waiting for that moment those two clash and they have been teasing for half the season. But yeah, let see how it all wraps up (or not) next week.

17. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

18. oddball

oddball Member

Well apart from Center and Nezumi I kinda felt that was a bit of a throw away episode to built up to the big fight when really there was alot of stuff the should of thried to sort out :fp: judging by this I would say that it's all buildup for a season 3......

Oh dear, seems as though old rapappa is back to save the day! :fp: and probably beat on both sides! :fp: Ahh the problems of having a second season and realizing you had wriiten alot of your top girls out of the story :fp:

19. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• I liked that episode xDD

- Center x Nezumi was so cute ;A; Jurina definetely does a great job with her acting~ I ended up teary-eyed when she started crying xD

- Shibuya is kind of a good girl after all. At least, she has a fair-play and pride sense that makes her human and kind of cool~ I'm sure they'll all end up being friends xDD

- All Majijyo gathering *o*

- LOL @ "Furesshu Yankii ni naritai no, yoroshiku" xDD That was an unexpected and funny yankee kind of Lemon's catchphrase xD The "yoroshiku" part was almost badass :hehe:

- YAY Gekikara and Sado are back to fight next week ;A; (don't really care about Torigoya and Black, I don't like their fight style xD) and... DARUMA TOO [rock]

20. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

this episode is ......

- from last week, we saw a preview of Maeda vs Shibuya but this fight did not even start at all.....another WTH moment
    - i like the Center/Nezumi scene and they warp this up before the final battle. Good job
    -the final showdown between Majijo and Yabakune and season 3 is definitely be here in 2012 :)
    - it's good to see Sado, Black, Torigoya, Gekikara and Daruma in the preview and i can't wait for next week