1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Drama] Majisuka Gakuen season 2 [2011.04]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by z3144228, Jan 23, 2011.

1. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

I dislike Shibuya but i love how she wanted to fight fairly with Maeda

Next week will be awesome :D
    Looks like maybe Maeda is still gonna get caught afterall.
    Daruma is finally back. Chokoku and the ex rappappa. :inlove: :inlove:

2. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Eleven thumbs up!!!!!

3. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

love this this episode [rock]

I really like this season 2 especially the story line.. [clap]
    and when I saw the preview for next episode, wuahhh..... next week gonna be the last episode.
    I'm so exited to know how this story gonna end.

4. Hikari Yairi

Hikari Yairi Kenkyuusei

This so much!
    XD

I loved this episode... It was so cooooool XD
    Nezumi x Center was...just beautiful... the development of the releationship its so well managed, it was just... imo, perfect...

About ShibuyaxMaeda fight, though we've been waiting for it the whole season, i thought it was cool how Shibuya handle the situation it adds an aura of "true" rivalry... idk...

Just to point some highlights XD

Gaaaah, I'm still excited and i watched it around 10min ago xDDDD :3

5. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Producers really should've manned up this episode - instead, we got some unworthy cop-outs.

Episode 11:
    • *cringe* at Nezumi eating that piece of used gum off the railing. So it was you who whistle-blowed Maeda's location. Is she even still playing the role as the power broker? Did Center's interference suddenly screwed her emotions (and hence her chaotic plans) up? It seems she's becoming more irrelevant now that she's "neutralised" and "gimped" thanks to...
    • ...That loyal dog Center. You've got to hand it to her - getting abused and hated by Nezumi and STILL following her wherever she goes. Obviously Nezumi lost all her feelings of "love" and "friendship" since young, or at least is purposely in denial over her emotions. On the flip-side, Center really wants somebody to love, although given her history, I'm not too surprised.
    • :bang: :bang: Don't give them more material for the shippers to fawn over. Please cut this yuri right now. The cheese level is over 9000... :fp:
    • :rofl: at gaijin girls during St. Street Fight HS's scene, and Dance's attempts at communicating with them. And trying to get it on closer with Shibuya, eh? Dance really is awesome.
    • I like how the rest of Yabakune look bored while Shibuya gets her personal wish. But Takadeka's arrival ruins it. So much for that. Thanks for trolling us, staff. Chickening out now because of the police, Shibuya, eh? But interesting how she still values "fairness" in battle. Still, total cop out.
    • Strange scene, with the seriousness of TakaDeka + police force juxtaposed with the hippy-drugged Yabakune lair and Shibuya in it.
    • It's confirmed. TakaDeka has been reincarnated from Season 1 with that "I was a yankee before" line. :rofl:
    • Sad how the normal Rappapa has suddenly been "downsized" to 5 people, excluding Center/Hormone and including the slightly useless Shaku. :rofl: Team Under - I reckon they're just there because of Shaku. :XD: And Team Fondue would just get destroyed in two shots or less.
    • No, Lemon, no. WHY did you have to say that. Cheap reference shot, guys, just cheap. :bang:
    • Looks like it's war next episode. The main power brokers have arrived. And it looks like Majijo's got some old mercenaries too... including that fat one Daruma :awesome:
    And I should be able to watch the final episode live as broadcasted in Tokyo, too. :awesome:

6. Jinglelovely

Jinglelovely Kenkyuusei

i love this episode

Jurina & Mayu are so cute when they cried.

i love this couple so much . my 2 oshimens :inlove:

next episode: Majijo vs Yabakune
    can't wait next week

7. taku

taku Kenkyuusei

world war III comin up :lol:

8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Didn't recognize any AKB-related girls in the other schools in alliance with Yabakune so they're all extras? What a waste! Looks like any hope for girls who haven't appeared will be in the form of cameo appearances shorter than Sayaka's was in High Kick Girl?

9. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    and they still have this much of members who hasn't appeared :hmm:

10. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

I think mainly because this alliance is going to last one more episode. Nothing big... Better to use the others for something longer.

11. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Cracks me up that half of the full Team members are from the original AKB48 Teams. It seems as though management does not promote from within. Oh wait, we already knew that.

12. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    super busy lately, I just finished watching it.
    OMG! Sentaa x Nezumi's scene is the best scene in this ep! :^O^:
    ugh.. there's no fighting between Shibuya n Maeda :hmm:
    and.... how could Maeda doesn't recognize Takamina?? it has been twice! :wtf:

next week ep, Majijo vs Yabakune! I can't wait for it :^O^:
    hoping for atsumina's part [hehe]

13. support

support Kenkyuusei

Is it right that I'm always way more excited with next episodes preview than with the current episode? Watching majisuka feels kind of like dating a liar, it's promising fun and excitement but never quite delivers what it said it would. From what I remembered, the previews promised an epic yuko ghost explanation, an epic w-matsui fight, an epic center-orabe fight, an epic dance fightback, an epic takedeka moment, epic cameos and an epic shibuya maeda fight etc etc.

At first it was fine, the episodes got away with it's trolling through it's hidden surprises (shibuya evil, geki still at school/geki with piano/getting stabbed/meeting yuko I.e. Anything with geki in) but I find the later surprises don't balance out the trolling the previews offer. E.g. I prefer maeda shibuya fight over nezumi center fight...it's great and all but the former fight was hinted at for agggggggggges and can't be counteracted by the latter's fanservice. Trolling is great for a while but it's getting a bit too old and the last episode damn well should deliver exactly what it said it would or this season is just pretty much one big troll

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Because TakaDeka is supposedly new character with different face and appearance so it makes sense if Maeda doesn't even recognize TakaDeka [hehe]

15. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

16. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I'm enjoying this show, really. I feel sorry for those who feel like they've just been constantly trolled. Obviously, the wrong kind of entertainment for them if they are not entertained.

I liked ep 11, I thought it was good and I waited for the subs to come out before I comment:
    Thanks to SUB48 btw for subbing and prioritizing this show [rock]
    Pretty much like a lot of what has been said about Senta x Nezumi!
    Dammit! Just kiss her already!
    Seriously, that scene, amongst any scene they have ever done with girls kissing/ almost kissing, that scene demands to have a kiss between both of them!
    The eternal confession, the unveiling of the bride... well trolled indeed. (I was really teased, weren't you?) :hehe:

Who's got some mad shopping skillz here to make those lips collide? :hehe: (and look realistic)

I really didn't expect them to have the Maeda vs Shibuya fight during the second to the last episode. [hehe]
    I thought it would have ruined the show if they really did. I really think the treatment they gave it was fine, the resurrection before the final show down. I'm really quite glad Maeda didn't wipe out Yabakune that ep as she most certainly could have... as she's been built up in the show, it seems that she's the only one who's "super saiyan" atm and I doubt that a Senta or Shibuya would have a chance against her... but just as the show has been going... who knows? :dunno:

17. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I love this show and it is even better than the first series, which till now was my favorite program ever.

I was not at all interested in the Shibuya-Maeda match up, so it meant nothing to me to not have it happen yet. Maeda has become more of a force of nature rather than a character this season, which is fine. It has given the god Watanabe Mayu to shine much more as the hero of the program and brought me to love more members of SKE48- Center, Dance, Miso! (This totally upped my enjoyment of the kickoff of SKE48's national tour last night).

The Takadeka-Maeda stuff is more than plausible in the dramatic rules of this world. Stop looking for reasons to be irritated or watch a genre you like.

While I cannot predict what the final episode will bring- I am not convinced it is over with Nezumi and Center. Nezumi cried. This could potentially make her even more dangerous. Her entire set of brilliant plans was completely derailed by her emotional need to push Center away. She feared being close to someone- close enough to be hurt. She was willing to destroy all of her plans to betray Center just to push her away. Center has persisted and Nezumi cried.

Maybe Nezumi has turned a corner- or maybe Nezumi has realized she is even more vulnerable as she has exposed herself to Center and is now potentially open to even more emotional pain. Thus Nezumi might lash out as a vulnerable animal in a totally destructive and self destructive way- just to protect herself from the potential pain and vulnerability of having a true friend. Nezumi may try to see Center and as many others as possible killed or incarcerated.

Or she may have actually turned an emotional corner. In which case if we don't get a kiss or a scene of implied sex I will be slightly disappointed.

Sex or death- I demand one or the other from AKB48 which is sex and death all in one beautiful creation.

18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ dude.... :fp:

Oh well. Can't wait till this week's final episode aired. Old Rappappa [rock]

and I hope I can see a Yuka :awesome:

19. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

Agreed... :^O^:

I'm seeing opinions are pretty split down the middle on the last episode and this season in general. I think as an AKB48 (and family) fan this season is great as more members are getting screen time. That being said, some of the best actors/characters were taken out and the chemistry was broken.

As a jdrama fan I'd have I'd have to see how the season finale is, but so far it hasn't been that good. Unless something creatively amazing happens next episode I think they dropped the ball on the Shibuya/Maeda fight among other things.

I know some don't like it, but I am comparing it to how well the Sado/Maeda fight wrapped up in the 2nd to last episode with a amazing draw (You also felt bad for Sado and Maeda at the same time.) and there was the big concern about Yuko and if she will be ok or not. Yuko showing up, calling out Maeda... then the rest... The last episode of the first season felt like a real conclusion. Again only a few more days to find out how this season will finish. Wonder if Miso is still in jail...

To be honest I think Waseda and her group will join with Majijo and leave some sort of warning for Maeda and the rest for hopefully a season 3.

I am hoping for Yuuko as to give her some sort of reason for showing up this entire season. Yuka took care of Maeda and got her back in school. (Still not over that entire reason she left, but meh...) Time for Yuuko to do something.

*sidenote I didn't like how easy it was for Maeda to comeback and not give any explanation or speech and suddenly Gakuran and others still have her back. Also how easy the inner turmoil of the Majijo group switched to cheers and appreciation. Besides, Nezumi screwing around with then and Maeda coming from her Batman trip, I don't see why all the groups are all "Pro Majijo"...

20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ I mean Masuda Yuka :XD: