1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Drama] Majisuka Gakuen season 2 [2011.04]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by z3144228, Jan 23, 2011.

1. m3l

m3l Kenkyuusei

Finish watch MG1 n now up to ep 10 of MG2. Somehow i like the story line of MG1 better. I found MG2 story line are just repetions of friendship this n bla...bla... as Nezumi said. Or perhaps because i watch them without a break, Acchan.... her sulkiness is getting old...
    But i like the part of MG2 that shows what worked in high school not always work in adult world... which is the real life...

2. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    sorry for this long post, I just being too carried away by this drama.

ok thanks, i've already watch part 1-6.
    i wonder if anyone has the making of MG1? at least the Geki episode. onegaii....

comment for the making MG-2.
    here i'll try to use some of their real nickname here, so CMIIW.
    - PART 1: uwaaaa, in real life they all so cute n sweet even Gekikara also is.
    Jurina,Yui & Team Hormon kick each other then burst out laugh. :cute:
    - PART 2: luv Black with her little baby-yankee boy crying,
    is he her son in real life coz she looks very motherly? :)
    - PART 3: LOL looks like Kasai accidentally got punched for real, [hehe]
    she had to put some ice on her eyes, also a scene of uppercut-hook Shibuya gave her,
    and Shibuya herself was like "kowai kowai"
    (I always think an uppercut hook to the jaw is supercool & deadly)
    - PART 4: Team Hormone got beaten up by Yabakune.
    notice that Yabakune always go in crowd and use battering stick when they fight......
    and wow in real life Mukuchi is still cutey-mutey mode on :cute:
    - PART 5: Gakuraaan so kakoi!!! but he (I mean, she :p ) slip & hurt her leg,
    another take five, then she's back in action. But again, o'ow did she just kick the cameraman? LOL :lol:
    next is...Gekikara....
    - PART 6:
    here my fave part is started in minutes 6'30-end. Gekikara: BERSERK MODE ON!! <3 <3 <3 <3
    she didn't even bother to block/dodge their punch!! and it didn't even faze her,
    she just took the beating and still laughing then hit them back with just one punch.
    it's only a matter of time who will last longer by exchanging blows.
    not to mention, background music here rocks!
    LOL when Yabakune girl got scared when the fighting director show them
    how to do such violent fighting and how to hit Gekikara, they all like "kowaiii",
    but finally they have to do those movements themselves....

I missed Gekikara's laugh already. <3 <3 <3 <3
    I'm so gonna rewatch this drama again.
    btw, seeing this making, i might say MG2 is better than MG1 in some aspects,
    esp the background instrumental music ROCKS more!

LOL when how they got real injuries or accidentally
    getting punched or hurt while practice fighting scene..........
    i respect them.....they worked really hard.....

3. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

This game is amazing.

Also, welcome to the new person. I got into AKB48 by way of Majisuka Gakuen, the first series.

I was in Japan this summer and it was such a thrill to see AKB48 perform songs from Majisuka Gakuen in constum at Seibu Dome. It was amazing.

I also love Gekikara and Nezumi. They are awesome.

As for new characters in MG2- I totally fell in love with Miso and Kimoto Kanon of SKE48 is now one of my favorites. I got to shake her hand my last day in Japan. It was amazing.

I hope to see a MG3 with Miso shanking many an enemy while Nezumi and Center snog in preparation for the battle between Gekikara and Center.

4. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    comment for the making MG-2 part 7-12:

I'll say convincingly that MG2 win for its fighting scene (it's way much better than MG1)
    and the shocking twist (I jumped out my seat when Gekikara got stabbed),
    but MG1 win for its Original Four Queen along with Takamina-Maeda story arc.

-- PART 7: Takamina as a cop. i still don't get it, is she Maeda's late friend
    in disguise? is she twins? or it's totally different character? [think]
    i cried when she got beaten up to death in MG-1, she was just too cool for her own good. :cry:
    And, I just LOL at the Minegishi's fighting scene, it's so funny,
    they want to eat each other alive b'coz they share the same depression feeling.
    Oh my, did the yabakune girl cried for real? Looks like she can't stop crying
    and got carried away by her character...I'm impressed...:cute:...who is this girl's name?
    it's cute when Minegishi try to comfort her. how sweet.....
    -- PART 8: fighting scene (or a boxing scene, I prefer) between Choukoku vs Center.
    Sayaka seem like a professional she beat up Center easily at first.
    Center win in the end, b'coz Sayaka let her guard down and she cried over her mother. :cry:
    I just heard a bump when she punch Center (3'27), I think the punch was real there. [box]
    They are so burning up in fight, that both need ice water to cool them down.
    Wait, what happen with Center? Did she got cramp? The ending is funny,
    Center laughing hard while Choukoku crying. If only I can understand Japanese....
    -- PART 9: Sutegoro elit school. They must be appear in season 3 IMO.
    They will make a tough & smart opponent for Majijyou.
    Nezumi got beaten up, finally!! She got what she deserved, got beaten with a
    batter-stick, like a rat. I love this...(running away from Nezumi's fan, LOL).
    But honestly she is my 2nd fave char, after Gekikara. And she fought well too
    although not as good as Center. Feel sorry for Center, she got beaten up often,
    first by Choukoku, Yabakune, and then her best friend beat her too.
    Yet she still managed to keep her shoes on feet. Center is such a fighter.
    -- PART 10: another fave part with Yuko punch Geki out of spirit realm.
    Yeah yeah, it's sugoii...! Sugoii..!! <3 <3 <3 <3
    Yabakune has no stand-out fighters like Majisuka does, but Yabakune
    win far by numbers. Nice to see all of the Original Four Queen here, and Acchan.
    Where have you been for the last 11 episodes Acchan? She's just transformed
    into untouchable/invincible legends now. [hehe]
    -- PART 11: @ 1'20, I am in awe, could this cute girl be the psycho Gekikara? :cute:
    She's so sweet and cute in real life. :cute:
    I think these are final fight scene of each actress, and there are interviews.
    -- PART 12: final fighting scene for my 3rd fave char, Black the coolest!
    On the other hand, there is Torigoya, she's the hottest with her sexy outfit. [clap]
    Wait, now she can 'see things' without transform into chicken-mode first?
    Kabuki sister manage to steal my attention esp. Kasai, she's always being beaten up,
    first by Acchan, Sayaka, then by Shibuya. Vulnerable, but still she try to fight a good
    fights until the end. A cute punching bag alive, indeed... [hehe] (just kidding).

5. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    a fun game to play with, thanks :)

I so envy you .... do you have any picture/video of it?

They are like my first and second fave character!!

She's the youngest and cutest actress that I know to play at MG-2 (b.1997), but she's the only one who
    has the guts to stab my Gekikara!! Could be that she's also psycho and sadist ? [hehe]
    My imagination for MG3: Majijyo (NezumiXCenter) VERSUS Yabakune(Miso)&Sutegoro.
    I want an arch-enemy for Nezumi, who has combination of Nezumi's smartness, Gekikara's craziness,
    Otabe's calmness, and angel-like face. She has to be very cruel and heartless, so that she won't repent
    until her death in the final showdown. A real showdown not like the drama ending of MG1&2.
    Sorry, I just got bored with dramatic ending.. :lolol

6. firestarter912

firestarter912 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXWKQrE2hvk[/yt]
    I made this and thought it was funny. Hope you guys like it too and comment [rock]

7. kuonjiranma

kuonjiranma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Does anyone know where I could buy either of these two hoodies? I really want one for the upcoming fall weather.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. winddd

winddd Kenkyuusei

Just finished watching the drama last night, the last episode was really exciting, with a lot of fighting scenes, the New 4 queens + original 4 queens + Sado + 2 Yukos.... The last scenes where Maeda says goodbye to everyone was also touching...

I'm hoping for a season 3, with more twists & turns to the story, maybe to add some lovelines to some members, or include SMAP or other male groups in, haha

9. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I really enjoyed season 1 over season 2

though season 2 really took off with more of the under girl roles which I'm very glad about.

idk if this is mentioned yet

But instead of making a Season 3, perhaps they should consider a prequel to Season 1. Involving Yuko's story and how her gang of four queens came to be. :drool: (Also be nice to explain the two Yuko's here)

i'd totally buy that.

10. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    male? uuuhhh......I'm hoping no.... :p

Woaa........I also hoping for the prequel. It would be very interesting:
    - Takamina should get much more screen time. It's a MUST... :D
    - Acchan in wavy hair and more cheerful character. :inlove: :inlove:
    - Wanna see Atsumina fighting together. And before they're friends, they fight each other
    - More storyline of Yuko and the Original Four Queens.

Can somebody pass this to the director ? :)

11. winddd

winddd Kenkyuusei

That will be great!! I will llike to see my oshi, yuko having more screen times, more fighting screens..
    Atsumina team reminds me of GTO, where Onisuka was with a friend who formed a 2 person group too
    Maybe a movie for Majisuka Gakuen, giving more screentimes for the undergirls.

12. HappyDay

HappyDay Kenkyuusei

I was kinda hoping that acchan might be shocked when she sees takahashi minami is her long...long...long bestfriend in mj2.. [wonder] and the part where team hormone and team cheese is having some kind of friendly where they mixed each other's food together..(i wonder how's that taste like anyway)..is so funny :D...I thought acchan will be figthing together with takamina since she will be appearing in mj2 before this show started :( But anyway,this drama is AWESOME!!!! :)

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iredcRnqzsc[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ7Gt3485s4[/yt]

I didn't know Majisuka Gakuen can be so funny. :lol: