1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[DRAMA] - Majisuka Gakuen

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Dec 3, 2009.

1. berryz

berryz Kenkyuusei

i'm loading
    on bittorent, now i'm just toki-dokki [clap] [clap]

2. hanslee5

hanslee5 Kenkyuusei

i really hope there would be a continuation the, ending was a bit of a cliff hanger

3. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I think that's what all of us are hoping for. It started out kinda slow, but in the end it was one of my favorite dramas, not that I've watched a lot of dramas. [hehe] But it came to the point that I was eagerly looking forward to it every week. I'm not sure what they have to work with though...using all the girls means that there's not that many people that they can use again, especially in the case of Yuko. Jurina + Mayuyu would make good villains, but they need underlings :D Still, I would be ecstatic at Majisuka Gakuen Season 2

4. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    Hi, newer fan here...

I would fall in the category of falling in love with AKB through this drama which I finished watching a month ago. Although I have listened to their songs, probably since River, I would definitely consider myself a fan of them now (as I consistently check their blogs and look for updates way too often through out the day)

I have rewatched this drama a few times, and I can't stop sobbing every time I get to the ending. This is a very nontypical drama for an Idol group I have to say.

5. SakuraTheShadow

SakuraTheShadow Kenkyuusei

That's too sad T______T
    Yuko...
    :cry:
    I don't want a 2nd season though even though there was that cliffhanger.
    If there was a 2nd season though I probadly would be really happy!

6. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Japanese dramas tend to end with a cliffhanger. There necessarily isn't a guarantee of a sequel.

7. SakuraTheShadow

SakuraTheShadow Kenkyuusei

I wasn't saying there would be a second season I said it would nice if there was one.
    And also..
    But lol then did Acchan just take Yuko's dead body all the way to the hospital?

8. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

This is an AMZING SHOW!!! I'm completley obsessed and im on the 5th episode! I wtahced it after someone told my why Nachu lookes so bad in the Majen Temp Blues(sorry forgot the title) PV.

9. Aitakute

Aitakute Kenkyuusei

Was Nezumi like the main antagonist? She seemed to plot against Maeda in mostly every episode. In the end after Jurina "attacked" Maeda, Nezumi walked away with her.

Also in Majijo Teppen Blues, was Jurina talking to Nezumi when she said "I'll make you let me climb these stairs?" Cause Nezumi was there looking all bad-ass and smirking.

10. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

It was through Majisuka that I fell in love with Watanabe Mayu. I was so disappointed that I did not get to see the mouse army of Nezumi rise up in the chaos and establish the Nezumi regime.

I would give Gideon's left testicle for another season of Majisuka Gakuen. That is how much I want more.

11. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I think she was. From what I know, I think Nezumi wanted to rule the school or something like that. But instead of her doing the work, she convinced other people to do it with out them knowing or something like that XD

12. gideon123

Hey, donate your own organs! I need that! :XD:

13. mitsubachi

mitsubachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    This is the 48th page in this topic

14. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I would, but I have already pledged that organ for a different demonic bargain. For whatever reason the legions of the underworld have a thing for the left one.

But you know it would be worth it. So give it up for AKB48 and more Majisuka. Mayuyu will bless your sacrifice.

15. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

I'm such a bad fan, I still need to watch this :p

16. gideon123

^ Summary: Taka's dead from the start. Story's over. :p

*Still declines to donate any part of body for Season 2*

17. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ :cry:
    Hah just kidding, I actually read that through spoilers a while ago xD But ever since you told me about the role Yuko's character played in the drama, I've been really wanting to get around to seeing this (Plus I wanna see the TakaAcchan love [hehe] )... hurr.... maybe I'll reward myself with it once I get all my shit done this week :fear:

18. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I just finished watching the first episode of this drama and I am really impressed! The acting was supurbe and I really loved the part after Maeda beat those girls. The music and the images went so well together. Also, for some reason I found the ending theme really fitting to the drama. I'm really picky when it comes to dramas because I like 'male' dramas (with lots of fighting, blood, etc) and this drama has everything I love and more! I actually saw part of the first episode a while ago, maybe when the drama was new, and I remember hearing about it, but I never knew AKB was in it and I never watching the whole thing. I'll be faithfully watching it now!

Kay

19. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I hope you come to love Majisuka Gakuen as I have. It quickly became my favorite drama and through it I discovered the absurd beauty that is AKB48. I hope you will find your heart open enough to learn to worship Watanabe Mayu and Matsui Rena as I have from watching this program. I would willingly give my life for Mayuyu and a desperately hope Gekikara takes my life in a brutal and bloody fashion.

20. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

I would actually love either a follow up on the next year of the high school or perhaps take it in a setting where it's freshman in college. Add SDN48 as senior members, get creative writers, profit.

I'm pretty sure if you snoop around, there's plenty of fanfiction in regards to Majisuka Gakuen. Also, Gekikara...you need to bring that character back.