1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[DVD+PB] - Kawasaki Nozomi's 1st DVD + PB

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by makistar, Jul 6, 2008.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

are you in Japan right now?

did it have a signed photo because i might be able to trade something you will need for it.
    I am collecting almost anything on Nozomi, esp signed stuff.

2. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    I'm not sure if the DVD regularly does come with a photo or not? But the case of the DVD was signed.. I think she visited the store and signed it. Now they are selling it for 3500yen as opposed to the usual 4000 yen. And no... I just left Japan XO and now am in China being tortured T~T;; Chinese people are so freaking serious looking and sketchy... Japan is way nicer. Bleh XD

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

ah..its cool then, i bidded up and won either her photobook or dvd signed and won it, so i'm good.

enjoy your stay in China, yeah Japan is awesome to visit/stay, i am going again.

4. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Blehh. I want to come back in November for you know what. But money is a problem XO

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i am trying to get my second copies of the 1st DVD and photobook, autographed, but unfortunately not in-person autographed, in other words, i'd love to meet her in a Handshaking event....but being so far away, probably won't happen, second best thing for me is to just bid them up, so far i have.

6. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Aww. If I knew earlier I would've bought the 1st DVD signed for you... and then traded it for something. Too late XD hahaha. *sigh* It was cheaper than the regular price surprisingly too.. sigh. Should've bought it on instinct and sold it for more XD stupid me.

*edit* Oh... and I think I'm pretty sure its Nozomi signed and not Sato's... Nozomi is the prettier one right? lolol. Like I look at the back of Nozomi's DVD and was like WHOA. xD btw, it was my first time into an adult video store too LOL. How lucky is that.. to find a signed DVD in my first.. well then again they sold a lot of others with signed cards and the dvd. Too bad not Nozomi's..

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Nozofisu is the one i have in my avatar/sig set, i always post up her blog pix in her gallery thread, Yukarin is pretty, but Nozofisu is the one i always talk about.

looking back i retrospect, you did what you felt what you wanted to buy, its cool, i already have her dvd and photobook, being a big time Nozomi fan, i just want a second copy of each, autographed, some of which i already bidded for and won anyways as i mentioned above. I can bid up her bonus photobook photos on the auctions, they won't go cheaply, and another autographed photo would be a nice thing to add to my ever-growing Nozofisu photos. Thanks anyways.

8. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

yep. no problem!

9. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I looked at her photobook for the first time yesterday at the theater. I was asked (along with Shimatsu Samurai, Caine, and Lamenth) to each sign a page. Her birthday fan club (setansai jikkouin) was having people sign the book instead of individual business-card-sized messages, so they wanted each person to sign an individual page.

I got a page to myself and wrote a message across the ass. Shumatsu was a little more decent and signed not on her body :lol:

But uh.....back to her photobook.

GODDAMMN

I might have to buy this

10. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Hahahaha. I think I saw that in the theatre too before I left... I saw people signing her photobook. I was like... "what's going on? are they going to give her her own photobook for their two-shot?" (cause it was after a performance... but it was the day that changed to Kenkyuusei performance (the 14th?). So yeah, thanks for clearing that up x] I wondered what it was!

Woo. What's the difference between photobook and dvd? doesn't she wear the same clothes? Just one is video and one's photos?

11. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Now, that's an interesting birthday present. I'm curious how she'll receive it.

Don't let Minegishi find out about that. ;-)

12. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

LOL. Wonder what she would do if she did xP

13. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I'm curious what Tatami would do if she did. ;-)

14. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Yeah... if Miichan peeks at it... GAME OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :p

15. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Miichan said in an MC that she didn't buy Nozofisu's PB yet :lol:

If Miichan found out I bought Nozofisu's PB? Nothing she could do about it or I'd tell her I'm switching my favorite member to a different girl :lol:

16. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Oh ouch... hopefully the Miichan fans come after you if you do switch favorites XO hahaha jk.

Or if you bought one and she find out... just give yours to her and say that "since you didn't buy one, I bought one for you" to cover it up! then buy another one for yourself... kekeke~

17. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    nnnnnnnnn......sort've a different meaning

nevermind ;)

18. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

=_=;;... lemme rethink that... anyways. I think I get it now.. but I can't explain. BLEH! :[