1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[DVD] Shukan AKB ~AKB48 in GUAM~ [2010/06/04]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by flagator21, May 14, 2010.

1. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Shukan AKB DVD Special Edition Vol.2 ~AKB48 in GUAM~

Special Box
    Release date: 2010/06/04 for Web/Mobile, 06/05 at AKB Shop
    Price: 15,800 yen
    Pre-order bonus: 50 people will win a randomly selected autographed photo by one of these members; Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Oshima Yuko, Kashiwagi Yuki or Watanabe Mayu. Each signed 10 photos.

Contents:
    3 DVD's
    Disc 1 (66 minutes)
    Disc 2 (117 minutes)
    Disc 3 (120 minutes)

Booklet: "Photo Album in Guam", 120pp., B5 size

5 random photos

http://www.pre-cam.jp/akb48/shukan_sp2/

2. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

Yay, more stuff!
    I think my wallet just jumped out of the window and ran away... [think]

3. Sumire

Sumire Kenkyuusei

I'll go ask the International Monetary Fund for some cash :fp:

4. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

my wallet cries many of tears... *goes to pre-order*

EDIT: real quick, is there any difference ordering from akb48 shop's site (i.e. shop.akb48.co.jp) versus pre-cam's (i.e. the link flagator21 posted)?

5. strawberryxshort

strawberryxshort Kenkyuusei

Oh! A DVD and a photobook? Cool! It's almost the Summer and a island is related to the Summer! I should think about getting this, hm. O:

Edit: I'm just looked online on how much it would cost ... 162 dollars! Dx I'm not sure if that's the right amount! But I don't think I will be getting it anymore, lol.

6. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

shouldn't it be 120p instead of 120pp?
    i read "pp" as "per person" while "p" i read as pages and I saw the link you provided shows 120p as well instead of 120pp.
    Aside from that i think i might buy it, though I might be stuck on money since I am going to China for an internship and I have other things I need to buy. Like moyism i am wondering if there is a difference when ordering from the AKB48 shop and when ordering from the pre-cam shop.

7. stella

stella Kenkyuusei

This is something I was looking forward to and finally it has come! My wallet is prepared as well! This is a definite! [rock]

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

"pp." is a abbreviation for "pages". "p." is just simply "page".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbreviation#Plural_forms

Perhaps the confusion arose because flagator didn't use a period at the end of his abbreviations.

9. flagator21

flagator21 Member

yeah, "pp." is the proper English abbreviation for "pages". Fixed :D

strawberryxshort: yes, that would be > $150.. welcome to the world of AKB48 DVD boxsets :XD:

10. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

My bad, forgot it should have been plural. p is for page and pp is for pages. Confuses me sometimes :(.
    Time to get some money out of my savings otherwise I am so money screwed when trying to buy this. (otherwise I have to wait like a month), read the release date wrong thought it was still more than a month away :(.

I think the pre-cam is the web/mobile pre-order site.

Has anyone already pre-ordered this, if so can you tell me how you pre-ordered, I know you probably use a Shopping service but don't know a reliable one, can anyone help?

11. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

I wish they'd just release an AKB IN GUAM~~ phtobook. Cause I can afford a 20~30 dollar photobook. Not this 150 dollars stuff xD.

12. Sumire

Sumire Kenkyuusei

Yeah, would consider getting it if it was available separately.

13. 1st Wing Commander

1st Wing Commander Kenkyuusei

I would really love it if they released a photobook of AKB in Guam. (I'm from Guam originally) With the state of the island today, any preservation of it's beauty would be greatly appreciated. Ritidian Point (Ponytail to Shushu location) was a favorite stomping ground of mine. They have yet to take advantage of the other areas such as Talafofo Falls, Umatac Bay, and Cocos Island. (just to name a few)

I just hope that the next time AKB48 lands on the island; I'm there! lol Darn relatives! What good is having relatives on an island if they don't tell whenever someone famous arrives?!

14. girlwatcher1983

girlwatcher1983 Kenkyuusei

Wow 1st Wing Commander
    So you are from Guam and you know the area well. People thought I was stange when I located the place where Erena Ono and Kawasaki Nozomi videos were recorded at. Both were at a private beach named Cliffside Beach in the area you name. In Erena's video you an see a sign on the fence that has that name on it. They also showed the same bed room in both videos. However these beach areas are restricted due to being private property. You might get luck if they go out to eat or go shopping.

15. 1st Wing Commander

What's funny is there aren't that many jpop fans on the island, so most of the times singers or actors can freely wander around the island. I've seen a few stars there signing autographs at the mall or the Guam Premium Outlet shopping center.

With AKB48, they get shuttled around by tour bus as you saw. The house where Acchan and Matsui J were running around inside is rumored to actually be haunted by the ghost of the late governer. I was surprise to see the inside of the mansion. I've lived there for years and never been inside.

16. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

^o^!!!

A bit of it popped up on YT [clap]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv-QEFcUlP8
    Get in before its chomped!

Lol!!!! It was so [rofl] [rofl] !!
    Takajo is soo cute when she's so out of it LOL!! And I love Rie's reaction when Koji threw the ice at her, too cute! This whole thing was just cuteness overload :D I hope there's more of this on the DVD (and I think there is, cause we still haven't seen the one with Acchan), I'd be totally annoyed if that were me being woken up, but as an observer, its so LOL
    and Major Lulz when Mariko bumped Takamina with the door [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] ahh Mariko, you and your teasing LOL

17. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

Yay recieved it today, gonna watch it as soon as I am off work tomorrow.

18. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
  19. 1st Wing Commander

I believe I still have an active download link.. let me know if you want it. ;)

20. eyeless

eyeless Kenkyuusei

^
    I want it [cool]