1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Endo Riko / 3rd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Jan 12, 2023.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    FmKU4HMaMAIGGfn.jpg

Name: Riko Endo (遠藤理子)
    Birthday: january 9 of 2006
    Birthplace: Saitama
    Zodiac sign: Capricorn
    Blood type: A

Introduction Vlog
    :

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I hope they're gonna show us a bit more of her drums skills, perhaps a bit of competition with Hikaru, like Fuuchan did in SokuSaku.
    And of course... use her talent for something

I liked the final of the video a lot, I too hope she may become someone young people will watch and feel stronger, braver, like it happened with Keyaki and now Sakurachans.

Good luck Riko,
    so far my favorite 3rd gen with Itoha close behind

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Highly unprobable... Taiko and drums require different skills as rythmic patterns are different, however if Runrun practices drums as well or Riko has had her own "passage" for Taiko, then it could happen.

However, we have to be prepared for a drum set carried in the Sokosaku studio!

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yeah, I thought about the difference between taiko and drums too.... and then I remembered Hikaru is Hikaru. No way she isn't gonna master something in less then 5 tries lol
    She probably already started smashing her pans at home as soon as she saw the video (kidding, that may be Kira.. or Akiho.. or Inori... well actually there're a lot of people I think may give it a try at home[hehe])

...and I just realized we have a second Riko in Sakura :blush:

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Shy and insecure is good. Even better is overcoming it and giving other shy people a model of growth. A quiet girl who plays drums. Seems right, somehow. Good choice of song to perform, lol.

7. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    [​IMG]

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    There should be some law against making Riko cry.
    No, seriously.
    I can't take it.

Epidode 2 of the documentary was half "look how cute she is" and half "How dare them make her cry like that!" lol

Every 46-48 group has its fair share of members who couldn't dance at first, so I'm not really worried about her level, surely Rikochan will get better with time; but I hope each step she takes will make her believe more in herself, which is probably the hard part, especilly when under pressure.

I'm glad to see older girls taking care of her though. It's not a journey any of them is making alone.

9. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Dill Yes, this is my feeling as well, seeing this cute rabbit cry.

However, these girls should be trained like US Marines. Their task is really hard and their dedication and determination should be in accordance with the stamina and dancing qualities required for the job. Therefore, it is far better for Riko to cry now (as so many other idols have surely cried at the start of their career), than suffer later seeing their peers get ahead of her. Personally, it is Ishirika that concerns me more...

I'm sure all of these girls know very well that soon they will be asked to sing, dance, run on stage and of stage like crazy for two-and-a-half hours straight, at least, while at the same time keep a kind of healthy diet, daily fitness routines, training for new songs and a day-in/day-out busy schedule with parallel activities... Such is the price...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I bet Riko will become 1st and 2nd gens new cute mascotte or something like that... perhaps stealing TakeYui spot and having an appreciation fanclub for herself

How much TakeYui or Riko like something like this is up for debate lol

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Second blog entry from Rikochan

https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/49561?ima=1526&cd=blog

Riko2.jpg

And since I'm late this round, Sakura101 already translated Riko's blog, :chuffed:

https://sakurazaka101.com/②-2023-03-19/

I think no matter how many pictures like that she takes, she'll be the baby of the group for a loooong time lol
    But I like the way she writes about herself and the others.
    I look forwared to read about other members; it's always interesting to see the differences and similitudes between how we perceive them and how they preceive each other (not sure it's understandable, I'm tired as hell lol)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think she may turn out to be Sakurazaka's secret weapon. So cute, so determined.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Showroom live from 2023.06.18

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credits to the uploader

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The best among all the new official member photos:
    [​IMG]

And she has the same imperturbability in this detail from the recent shot of all the 3gens:
    [​IMG]

17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    It's her eyes... They have the perfect shape, size and distance between them, almost archetypical. She has perfect eyes, her stare penetrates all through your soul...

As for the rest of her facial characterists (nose, lips) they are all quite small and harmonical. When she isn't smiling, her face is like a mask and that's why she appears so poker-faced.

P.S. I would like to see those eyes with her odeko as well.

18. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika

if the video does not show watch the video here Preview of Riko's pv on the 7th single

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    At last Shinzanmono has come to an end, since Riko is my oshi I always keep an eye on her so I did the same in these shinzanmono perfomances that were streamed.

Riko looked kind of nervous in non 3ki songs on the first streaming day, so it seems like she feels most comfortable in 3ki songs. (which is understandable, but more noticeable compared to other 3ki members) On the streaming of today, I felt a change, she seemed to look less lost performing non 3ki songs.

It made me think of the training documentary, in which she cried as she couldn't keep up with the others. But then as time passed by she became better and could do it.

Back to today, I have to admit I didn't expect Riko to center anything at all. If she would center something I expected a more cutesy song like Microscope or Kimi to Boku to. So I certainly didn't expect Enriko to center Nagaradema. I felt a little worried, could she do it? And then she did! She really pulled it off, her expressions, her dance. This young girl who had never danced before till a year ago, centered one of the most difficult Saku dances.

I really like Endo Riko, her position in the documentary made me think, how will she develop further as an idol? She kind of had a cinderella type of arch. I had to admit that made me very curious, and it made me a little dissapointed to see her in the second row each time without a push.

But in today's perfomance of Shinzanmono, I could really see her growth even more than in each new 3ki pv. It made me think how Endo Riko is blooming little by little as an idol. In the future as her confidence and skills grow, I can see her become a great center for not only 3ki songs but for an A-side too.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Enriko centering WHAT???

Oh I have to see that... And of course a big bravo to management: they just kicked her into the cold, dark see, to learn to swim...!