1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

English Guide to Sign Up for NMB’s Online Hanashikai

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Matto, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is a video guide that was made to help overseas fans sign up and hopefully participate in NMB’s online handshake events. The service they’ve been using since last year, Aeru World, runs off of your internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc) and doesn’t require any additional apps. Unlike the 46 groups’ infamous “no foreigners” clause, NMB and Aeru World are totally cool with people participating from overseas. I highly encourage everyone to check out this video guide and sign up for NMB’s hanashikai events for July and August. (The first round ends in about 12 hours!)

• Useful Useful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    NMB48 26th single theater ed. is accepting orders on forTUNE music 2022.01.13.
    bumping jabroni-san's useful guide and requesting a pin. matto's guide also includes a nice plug for Misaki so don't forget to buy 2 extra CD for the english48 experience.

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The english48 experience is also available from Yuina, OK she's not quite as fluent as Misaki but I've had good online talks with her in English. I'll be buying CDs for her and for Misaki.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    The Feb 27th talks went well. I really like the streamlined feel of aeru world compared to withlive.
    There is a known issue with Bluetooth earbuds on both aeru and withlive. just can't seem to get them to work on android. the idols too, are also using wired earbuds.

5. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Aeru World/NMB put out a statement about Bluetooth earphones. They suggested to completely close out Aeru World and re-login between time slots. But yeah, wired earphones are preferred/easiest to deal with.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
  6. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    The first round of applications for Sukida Mushi events has begun. You only have 1 day to get your application in. Feel free to use the video guide to help you sign up. Be careful not to pick the November 5 and 6 dates as those are the offline in-person events. They're separate links but they look similar on the fortune music site.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    With the recent rumors that Japan could be opening up to more tourists soon, we could try for that offline event. But, personally, I wouldn't roll the dice.

8. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Made an updated video for signing up on the Universal Music Store. The process is virtually the same as signing up for Fortune Music.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 2