1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[EVENT] 24th Single Janken Tournament

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by maxaroni, Jul 3, 2011.

1. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

************ FINAL RESULTS ************

************ FINAL RESULTS ************

9/20 in Nippon Budoukan

Will include 5 members from SKE48 and 5 from NMB48, who will be decided from a prelminary janken tournament within those groups.

2. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

here we go again :fp:

the trauma from last time when all my oshis lost still hasnt recovered yet ==

3. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

I think it's exciting and not as awful to the girls as the Senbatsu Election is.
    I just hope that whoever gets center doesn't end up like poor ucchi D:

Hopes: (cause predictions are worthless)

Riri, Kanakana, Matsurina (any of my SKE oshis) make it
    Chris center? 2ch seems to want her to be popular so I can only imagine what would happen if she won lol
    haachan, yonechan or lovetan makes it really high
    AKICHA CENTER but seriously yes.
    Hillary or Izurina get to participate
    ALL OF TEAM 4 PARTICIPATE PLEASE.

4. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    GOOD!

GTFO!

Mixed feelings, as usual.

5. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

You know what I say?

YES!!

Give some underdogs a chance to shine again! <3
    (Plus, come on, it's not like the rest of the single won't be senbatsu and kami7 anyway).

And as far as everyone who is inevitably going to complain about SKE and NMB, it's not like anyone should really be surprised. XD At least there will only be 10 girls from outside groups competing and not EVERYONE. 10 girls versus the 30+ AKB girls that don't make it into senbatsu? Those are stacked odds.

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I wonder what the odds are that acchan will randomly get seeded a good spot again :awesome:

But I would lul hard if Ucchi won again. Everyone will expert her to play rock so she should play scissors instead...

7. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Here's hoping they offer Super Enpou again [rock]

8. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

I hate janken tournament!! But if Sasshi win this hetare single will be this time :hehe:

9. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

This is gonna be chaotic.
    I'm super excited. ;A;

Mostly just want alot of underdogs to make it. Please be good at janken. ;; o;;
    Sucks that this is just days before I arrive in Japan..

10. nevergiveupboy

nevergiveupboy Kenkyuusei

AHA! JUST AS I EXPECTED !!!
    i AM 100% HAPPY WITH THIS JANKEN TOURNAMENT AGAIN !!!! THIS TIME, LET THE KKS AND UNDERGIRLS SHINE !!! :D :D :D

11. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

and of all things... its on a weekday again == not that i've got a job yet, but it makes life difficult for most people to watch these events on weekdays [boom] if aki-p is gna crush the hopes of tomochin again, at least make it on a weekend :angry:

12. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

ok.. here we go again. :hmm:
    every year Aki P use the same pattern, it's quite bored me... :fp:

but.. for this Janken tournament I choose Wasamin...!!!
    go.. go.. Wasamin....!!! [rock]

13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Considering that the only that was good about the Janken tourney last year was that was a good selection members got in. I'm not too excited, i mean in the end: the song was bad, the promotion for the members was mostly focused on the sembatsu that didn't make it, and they changed their mind about the whole undergirls and theatergirls and released a bunch of b-sides that gave extra focus to regular sembatsu. Sorry but i'm just not too excited, the results will just be frustrating. But since it's happening anyway, then go Asuka take your rightful place as AKB48's center.

14. nevergiveupboy

nevergiveupboy Kenkyuusei

I don't hate janken as it is a chance for others to shine, it absolutely love this idea, but yeah, i agree if sasshi is the centre, oh YES!!! I THINK HER ENERGY LEVEL CAN BE COMPARED TO YUKO!!! :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

hahaha, if she does this time, then I'll think she is the true queen of AKB48 from heaven to hell, because if she wins this time, that means nature agrees with her that she's the big queen!!!
    but yeah, I hope not, coz I would like a random member to win so it will be a totally new single, and please give them a good song and covers and promotions etc etc this time, because I think Chance is just like a quickie single somehow :wtf: :wtf:
    It will be a surprise if one of the girl from NMB or SKE is the centre this time, aahah, should we call it an AKB single anymore if the centre is from NMB or SKE???

And guess what guys, uhm I just found out about the released date lol
    -SakuraShiori 17/2 --- SakuraNiNarou 16/2
    -Ponyshushu 26/5 ---Ebikatsu 25/5
    So yeah, since Hebirote was released on 18/8, I was kind of hoping Flying get will be on 17/8, but too bad lol, it will be on 24/8
    But yeah, my point is despite the quake, AKB still keep up pretty good with their pace of releasing single, that means WE'LL GET ANOTHER YEAR OF 5 SINGLES I HOPE !!! :corr: :corr: :corr:
    But yeah, if 24th single will be on 24/12, that would be perfect !!!

15. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Jurina was (at the very least) a co-center in Oogoe Diamond and 10nen Zakura... so... yeah. It apparently still counts as an AKB48 single.

16. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That would be all kinds of awesome! If she get's center, as unlikely as it is, the title of the CD should be Hetare-Queen or Hetare-PRIDE or something among these lines^^'

On a more serious note: It's cool that management gives the underdogs a chance to shine with these tournaments. I hope some of the NMB girls make it to senbatsu for the single. I like their style and kansai-ben is win in my book, so... :awesome:

17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Go Wasamin!!!!!!

Whatever the result, I am excited about the tourney. And people seem to forget that even if Chance no Junban wasn't the most memorable single, the release gave us (IMO) four great B-sides from the teams, including the kenkyuusei song!

18. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

I just hope they will promote this single like the others...

19. emanc

emanc Kenkyuusei

Utter nonsense. :fp: There goes the consecutive million sellers again. A bunch of nobodys for Senbatus [puke]

20. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

It'll still (most likely) be a #1 hit what is your problem.

WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS?