1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[EVENT] 24th Single Janken Tournament

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by maxaroni, Jul 3, 2011.

1. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    lol RSL. I can tell you really aren't satisfied with what AKB48/SKE/NMB are doing these days, am I not right? Unless N is in there, a la DUMP SHOW... :p

Oh I don't know about that. Jurina might be one of the most controversial members out there, apart from Yui, but troll? I think Sasshi and Yukirin might be vying feverishly for that spot... :hehe:

I'm just eagerly awaiting the fan rage here (e.g. "GET OUT OF MY AKB48 SINGLE!") when she actually wins the whole thing (or even just making it into the final 8/media senbatsu would be enough). :awesome:

2. Genie

Genie Kenkyuusei

lol just imagine another Jurina center single..
    AKB fandom would absolutely go berserk.
    I wonder what happens if Yui wins the competition?

3. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

Better than a random NMB48 KKS :fear:

4. hikariyuka

hikariyuka Kenkyuusei

I think we has been taking abt Jurina for 3 pages! Oh she's really hot :D
    I really like her dressing in Janken Competition, kind of countryside , naughty girl or boy???
    But someone said she seems like hooker! :D I agreed!! ha ha ha
    oh! she is Nagoya girl desune!, but too much sexy for her age!
    She absolutely needs a stylist! [clap] but she always cute anyway! Who care?

5. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Well, it doesn't really matter since either of them are from AKB. :tongue:

6. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

[nod]
    yeah.. go go Rena.. :XD:
    lol.. even though she already lost but I felt like want to support her and seeing her in Jankenpon senbatsu member.. :lol:
    wish that possible.. :cute:

7. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I am with you this time for one reason despite that's still non-AKB.
    Aki-p would promote this single as usual which should be beneficial to other senbatsu members
    (hopefully more less widely known ones from AKB48)

8. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Jurina is my least favourite idol ever.

9. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

^I used to think lowly about her but now I'm totally in love with her, the moral of this story is your current feeling toward a girl is irrelevant.

10. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Basically (and I don't really know if I understood mieniem) I am pissed about jurina making it because jurina is my least favourite idol. I don't really care about the others so I don't mind them but I can't stand jurina so her making it is why i'm reacting at all.

11. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ ah then nevermind i thought you were just hating on SKE because of Jurina, but i might of misread your post.

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Loving how the most obviously sarcastic post is the one flying over heads. :lol:

13. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Yet it's also the most annoying. To me, at least.

14. ET920

ET920 Member

Suppose an NBA referee says he is a Lakers supporter. Then, whenever he plays with the Lakers, any result will be questioned because of that. It is the same here, Akimoto has always stated Jurina as one of his favorite girls, so whenever something good happens to her it becomes suspicious. Like, the audience votes Jurina out of senbatsu, and now she has a chance of recovering that position... there are people who think men didn't walk the Moon, and people defended Eguchi as being real even after all the evidences, so allow me to be suspicious, even if it is for my own enjoyment :awesome:

It is curious, though, that I don't mind any push Takamina might get for being Akimoto's favorite. Nor Yui's obvious pushes. If Takamina or Yui reach senbatsu during the tournament, I wouldn't mind. If Jurina gets it, I wouldn't be surprised because it would be the retribution for dropping out of media senbatsu for Flying Get. My conception of the janken tournament is that it lets fillers to appear in the side A of singles, like Ucchii, Harukyan, Sakkipe and others. They could have never reach senbatsu in a sousenkyo, and so they could only hope Akimoto giving them some opportunity based on his whim. Regardless of how talented some girls are (Sakiko, for example) they will never become senbatsu if not for these gimmicks. And it would be a pity if (even if it is by luck) girls that can achieve senbatsu by themselves reach it here as well.

15. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Will the single called "Chance to Junban"?

16. samuri_penguin

samuri_penguin Kenkyuusei

This game ... again. ^-^
    AKB's producer is very smart. He supports his singers quite fair. ... I don't know whether it's totally fair in AKB48. A lot of people so he has to find the best solution. For finding senbatsu rank by vote, it's ok for me. At the same time, girls must have been very nervous. After releasing senbatsu single, he has to choose new representative by Ja, Janken Tournament. ^___^ wow depend on individual Lucks. For me, I have to pray for my oshimem Yukirin. Hope this time she can pass it. However, no matter who will pass this game, I still give big chance and supporting them.
    Pray ... pray ... pray ...

17. oddball

oddball Member

^

Well probably not, should perhaps call it "Another Chance no Junban" instead! :lol:

18. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    How about "Chance no Junban 2011" :fear:

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I can see where you're coming from and agree 100%

I hate it how Sashi was pushed BUT, I have no problem with Jurina (arguably, the biggest pushed).

I won't mind it Sayaka of NMB gets a super-pushed but if its Milky over Sayaka, I will hate it.

And like what you've said, despite it being a common knowledge that aki-p favors Takamina a lot, I don't think anyone will doubt the credibility of the tournament if Takamina makes it. If its Jurina though, hehehehe, I know I would love it, but would probably enjoy the reaction of the haters more.

20. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Thanks to Hana from Nihongogo!