1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[EVENT] 24th Single Janken Tournament

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by maxaroni, Jul 3, 2011.

1. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

or, battle of girls they stopped pushing. Poor paruru and reinyan ;o;

2. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I hope a good number of the popular senbatsus make it so the single will generate some interest. It's no good to the less popular if they make it and the single isn't supported right?

ouch -- tomochin v kitarie -- my 1 and 2. :cry:

so 3 wins to make it to top 16 and just 2 for those with byes and those in some of the brackets like ehehe, acchan. I hope acchan makes it to senbatsu. An akb single feels weird without the queen. :)

3. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

^
    But isn't that the point? That the less popular girls dominate the single so they can have some hard earned time to promote themselves?

We already saw last year that even with only three senbatsu AKB still dominates the charts. So I wouldn't worry about needing senbatsu to generate interest. :)

I really hope Uchii gets in the top 3 or 5 but not centre. I think it would benifit her the most to be high so the media could run with the 'so close but so far' angel and she would get some media focus along with the losing senbatsu (*sigh* it can't be helped i guess) and the new centre unknown centre could benifit from being centre.

That said I wouldn't be mad if Sayaka won :hehe: But honestly but I'm really rooting for a member with less media coverage. (but come on sayaka, top 16 at least!!)

The only senbatsu member I would have no problems with winning would be Chiyuu since her agency is usesless and wasting her talent. Oh and Amina that would be cool too.

4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

well there's actually 4 if you count akicha and you can't really gauge how acchan's just being there contributed. :)

I think it doesn't work if a bunch of unknowns promote themselves by themselves. sure the akb brand is enough to get the sales but what I mean is for the actual members beyond just being in that actual single. I think there's more chance to be noticed if you're assoiated with someone who is already popular. Just imagine if the top three were say, mayu, yuko and girl x. wouldn't it be great and more memorable for girl x as opposed to the top 3 being 3 girl x-es?

anyway, I'm actually rooting for the less popular to make it but I think it would benefit them more if a mayu was in the top 4 with them. :)

5. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Nope, if 2 sembatsu made the top 3 then girl x would be phased out by the media, last year is example of many girls just get phased out. No point for anyone to make sembatsu except for the less known.

6. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    well maybe it's just me that thinks that way then but I sorta get to like someone not by the sheer amount of screentime (although understandably that has some value) or media attention they get but when they're around girls that I already really like.

For example I now like yagami kumi by her own merit but I can trace it to be because she was sorta like tomochin's sidekick in majisuka gakuen and I was always paying close attention to and enjoying their interaction. uchi being center was not that interesting for me but if acchan was in the top three, I would have paid more attention to the song and maybe have a chance to notice the top 1, 2 and 4 rather than just calling pass and waiting for the next single.

anyway the results are random. maybe it'll be good to have all unknown so we'll see how people will react. for me, I already know I'll just concentrate on the sub-units or nmb until next single.

:)

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    that's a shame, i mean it's alright to like someone like that, but you end up missing someone who might make even be your all time favorite only because they never hung around your other favorites.

8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    thanks for the sentiment.

I guess it's partly the system too. There's a tendency to like the front girls (at least initially) cause they're the ones you see the most when it comes to singles/perfs.

I just wanted to show that there's another way to like the other girls (other than a lot of screen time on their own) and that is by association. So although most people are hoping for no senbatsu so others get screentime, I'm hoping for a couple of senbatsu to get in so I have a chance to like these unknown girls that do get in by my liking-by-association. :)

Anyway, I hope a couple of ske/nmb/research get in because they had to go through more just to even get to the main tournament. :)

9. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    an awesome opv/cm about the Janken tournament!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mJFq0syg5U[/yt]

10. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    "Opportunity only knocks once; Strike while the iron is hot"

Cute video, but the maker of the video apparently doesn't know their English idioms.

11. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    I did my ideal senbatsu :awesome:

01. Hirajima Natsumi
    02. Takeuchi Mai
    03. Watanabe Mayu

04. Yamaguchi Yuuki
    05. Katayama Haruka
    06. Shimazaki Haruka
    07. Nakamura Mariko
    08. Tanabe Miku
    09. Nagao Mariya
    10. Yonezawa Rumi
    11. Takahashi Minami
    12. Uchida Mayumi
    13. Shimada Haruka
    14. Oba Mina
    15. Chikano Rina
    16. Ota Aika

Haters gonna hate :awesome:

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Actually, I really like your list, even if none of my Top 3 are on it.

As for me, I will just enjoy the process, regardless of who makes it in. Of course I want my favorite girls to make it. But I won't fret, even if my least favorite members make it, or even if a bunch of NMB/SKE/kks make it in. It is all in fun!

13. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

now i hav another reason for wanting tomo to win~ if she wins in japan, and i win the HK AKB janken tournament, I get to play janken with her~~~

though i hav no idea wt the chances of tht happening are ==

14. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Ah! Looks like they worked with DSE to produce this video... Ahhh, how I wish PRIDE FC wasn't dead.

15. Meetan's-hime

Meetan's-hime Kenkyuusei

I'll jump in with my own ideal senbatsu list x3

1. Akimoto Sayaka
    Uchida Mayumi
    Tanabe Miku
    Fujie Reina
    Masuda Yuka
    Hirajima Natsumi
    Sato Sumire
    Matsui Sakiko
    Kuramochi Asuka
    Nakagawa Haruka
    Umeda Ayaka
    Nakaya Sayaka
    Miyazaki Miho
    Sato Natsuki
    Katayama Haruka
    16. Nakamata Shiori

16. psme

psme Kenkyuusei

In the Hong Kong handshake event on Wed, I wished moeno good luck on Janken tournament, and she played Janken with me! And she WON!!! A SIGN!!! :blush: :cute: :^^;:

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Would you like to play janken with Uchida Mayumi? Do you think you would win?

Well, you can download the latest version of MajisukaFightSim and try it out. There is a new button "Janken Minigame" in the starting screen of the game. More info and further discussion in the game topic.

[​IMG]

18. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    NMB48 Preliminary Round:

スター姫さがし太郎 110806 じゃんけん大会 「NMB48内予選」
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA6BYpOFIME[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Fs14wdfHM[/yt]

19. Criss

Criss Member

WHY.... WHY NOW!!!!!!!!!!? :angry: :angry: :angry:

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-10997094410.html

Why they didnt offered this the first year??? :( :( :( I could get a cheaper ticket... damn.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We will be holding special tickets for 「Super long distance category」 for 「AKB48 24thシングル選抜 じゃんけん大会」 held on September 20 at NIPPON BUDOKAN.

【Qualification for Apply】

●People living overseas, and capable of proving the entry to Japan within 1 month. (We will be checking the entry visa in your passport at the reception.)
    ●Foreigners living in Japan will not be a qualification for this.
    ●People capable of paying in Japanese Yen at the live day.
    ●People capable of sending and receiving emails while staying in Japan.

【Application Process】
    1.Choose the live day and apply by email. (Lottery is held)

Entry is held from August 25 to August 29.

2.Only the people who won the lottery will receive the email by August 31.

(Please have your PC be able to receive the domain name [akb48.co.jp])

When not receive any email, your application is rejected by lottery.

3.Buy the ticket at the 「Super long distance category」 counter at NIPPON BUDOKAN on the day of the live. (Passport will be checked here)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok now a after I catched my breath...

Maybe this could means that AKS is planing to book some spots for foreigners in more events or concert in the future, now this are good news for us because... how much we pay for a resaled ticket? Me? A lot!!!!!

So lets pray for this to go on.

20. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Why do some people hate this? Seriously?!

This is great!
    I actually liked the "Chance no Shuban" single and liked seeing all the other girls shine [clap]

Who I would like to make it to #1...

1. Amina - This would SHAME management [rock]
    2. Sasshi - Imagine what'll happen if Sasshi wins #1 [party]
    3. Sayaka - This would REALLY SHAME management [rock]
    4. Yui - This would cause Yui mania and hysteria :^O^:
    5. Yuka - Oh gawd :^O^:
    6. Uchida - If she makes it, then all hail the "Janken Queen's Return" :XD:
    7. Komorin - The world will bow down due to her looniness :hehe:
    8. Anyone else except Acchan :fear:

Let's hope someone unexpected wins to shake up the AKB world :awesome: