1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[EVENT] 24th Single Janken Tournament

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by maxaroni, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    The AKB48 24th Single Senbatsu Janken Tournament will take place on September 20th, 2011, at the Nippon Budokan. The event will start at 18:00 JST = 11.00 CET

2. p0uring

p0uring Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know of any live streams, or twitters that will be following the event?
    For example during senbatsu there were people live-streaming the even, and I was hoping for one for the janken senbatsu as well~

((unrelated but as for me I'm rooting for : Matsubara Natsumi, Amina Sato, Shimazaki Haruka and Ichikawa Miori~~))

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you!!! 11.00 is a very good time for us. [hi5]

4. NatsuProject

NatsuProject Kenkyuusei

can't wait for the event ! [clap]

5. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    Getting really anxious for the tournament. Going to be staying awake to the early morning to follow the results. Whatever the case, I'm going to be a walking zombie with no sleep tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be worth it.

6. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

^ don't know if I make it...

I'll be up around 8 and it'll be gone by it. too bad i'll go through twenty pages tomorrow before it.

7. el_sam_

el_sam_ Kenkyuusei

Go GO GGOO !!! Yukirin *-* !!!

8. p0uring

p0uring Kenkyuusei

How are people receiving the results?
    a twitter liveposting or some blog ??...

9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    ^ I'm new too so i'm not entirely sure but I thought at last years event the fastest way to get updates was by following people who were actually attending it and were posting results on twitter. I'm afraid most of those tweets will be in Japanese.

10. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

^
    Dont worry about it. Someone definitely gonna translate the result. If no one gonna do it then I will. Just wait until the event, then you will see all the twitter links for the event.

11. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

Note to self: wake up at 4:00am to follow the results. Hopefully it'll take less than 3 hours cuz then I have to get to school and won't be back until 12+ hours later. The anxiety would kill me... Rooting for Wasamin! <3

12. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

and i'm going to keep refreshing my Twitter :XD:

13. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Thanks for the people that bumped this thread, it completely slipped my mind that the janken tournament was TODAY. I thought it was sometime later in the week :fp: Thank God I didn't miss it.

Now's a good time as ever to post my ideal position assignment, given the bracket positions that were posted

:1st: 1. Nacchan
    :2nd: 2. Takamina
    :3rd: 3. Mayuyu
    4. Myao
    5. Acchan
    6. Tomo~michan
    7. Natsumi
    8. Sasshii
    9. Suuchan
    10. Harugon
    11. Miichan
    12. Yukirin
    13. Mariko
    14. Moeno
    15. Yonechan
    16. Kitarie

Decided based on a number of factors, including how much I like the girl and how much attention the girl in quesiton usually has. In the end, I decided that I really, really, really, want Nacchan to take center position because I feel she's the most underappreciated in the group. She's the only original Team A member (she was there right from the conception of AKB) that doesn't regularly get senbatsu, but that's not the main reason. She's just such a joy to watch, I love her personality, a great sport, what she talks about in the Watarirouka Hashiritai videos when actually given the chance to talk.....for anyone that doesn't yet know her, I want the world to give this girl attention and this janken tournament would ensure her popularity rises and her visibility. Go go go Nacchan!

14. pongpaeng

pongpaeng Kenkyuusei

Yukirin Fighting!!!! :D

Is there anyone going to buy photo set at the event? I would like to ask for buying ;)

15. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

i wouldn't know about the Janken Tournament to be held today if Kojiharu didn't tweet about it yesterday :XD:

16. TakaErepyon

TakaErepyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    LEZZ GO TAKAMINA AND AMINA!!!!!! ;DD

17. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

I'm sure a lot of you deduced this stuff from the bracket already, but I was writing things down for reference and thought I might as well post some of it here:

Members that will have to win 3-in-a-row to make senbatsu, because they got unlucky and drew into an expanded part of the bracket.

Team A - Matsubara Natsumi, Kuramochi Asuka
    Team K - Kikuchi Ayaka, Nakatsuka Tomomi, Nito Moeno
    Team B - Kashiwagi Yuki, Ishida Haruka
    Team 4 - Nakamura Mariko, Ichikawa Miori, Shimada Haruka
    Team KII - Wakabayashi Tomoka
    NMB48 1st Gen (KKS) - Hikawa Ayame

*Because of Mori Anna dropping out, Hirajima Natsumi has to win only 2-in-a-row now.

Members that will only have to win 1 to make senbatsu.
    Team B - Kasai Tomomi (due to Team 4's Oba Mina dropping out)
    Team Kenkyuusei - Kobayashi Marina (due to NMB 2nd gen's Shimada Rena dropping out)

The remaining 54 not named above have to win 2-in-a-row to make senbatsu.
    (46 AKB, 1 KKS, 4 SKE, 3 NMB)

After getting in, it's 4 more wins in a row to take center.

18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Out of curiosity, how many people will be up tonight and here on the forums? stage48 has gotten somewhat lonely lately, and I don't want to react/spazz to this tournament by myself :^^;:

19. pokemon

pokemon Kenkyuusei

You don't know how excited i was to find out this was the senbatsu order... until i remembered this didn't happen yet, girls from the same block are there, and when i finally reread ideal... I had a spazz attack, moment of relief that my oshis made it, and potential orgasm all at the same time.

20. czy

czy Kenkyuusei

Good luck to the girls.
    Don't really have a particular member to support because Im quite new to this. But I guess I'll be camping other forums including this one for the latest result updates.

How long does the Janken Tournament last usually ?