1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[EVENT] AKB 5th Anniversary + 9th Gen Promotions - 10/12/08

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Dec 8, 2010.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: [EVENT] AKB 5th Anniversary + 9th Gen Promotions - 10/12

No, I can extract the file perfectly fine and it shows that it's 2.90 GB, but for some reason the file is just corrupt and will not play with any player. I don't understand :cry:

2. ET920

ET920 Member

Geez, people don't listen to their elders :p It says it is corrupted because you used the wrong password. Try extracting it with any random password and you will get it extracted anyways, but with the corrupted message too. Try the password in uppercase and it will work.

3. wilsgun

wilsgun Kenkyuusei

Can anyone tell me what was going on with Komatani Hitomi's MC? she mentioned a few people then mentioned "SDN48", I can only speculate that she told them to go there because they were getting old or something lol (at that point CinDy said something) lol but yeah can anyone translate that part? :hehe:

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

IIRC what she said was that because of her age she could be a part of SDN now, to which CinDy freaked out and told her "Hey, don't treat SDN like that! We work hard, we're not just a bunch of old girls" or something along those lines xD

5. wilsgun

wilsgun Kenkyuusei

^
    Thanks! I really wish they stop teasing us about joining SDN48. I know there is an announcement in the future with one of the events/concerts and I hope it's bringing back old members to SDN.

I really hope someone translate the MC portions, now that would be a dream. I can only understand little bit but just made on speculation (I'm not that fluent) on what is going on.