1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[EVENT] AKB 5th Anniversary + 9th Gen Promotions - 10/12/08

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Re: [EVENT] AKB 5th Anniversary + 9th Gen Promotions - 10/12

That's what I'm assuming it is.

She graduated before B2, Mikachii took her spot. So it wouldn't really be 'correct' for her to be in Shonichi.

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^Oh, duh!

3. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

o lol hi thread. I just woke up & find people CAPSLOCKing on twitter about 9th gen. promotions. Wut.

I'm excited! Except I like the 16nin teams. :\ I like the idea of just not doing selections anymore instead of the thought of transferring/graduating/demoting members. Especially because Sakiko is a '90s baby. I like SDN but I'm quite content with her being in K. XD

4. ET920

ET920 Member

Meetan's blog got a couple of team images [that I cannot post here due size restrictions (>.<)]

5. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

But Team A needs more awesome. The only girls I really like on there are Natsumi, Sasshi, and Haachan. With B, only one of them is in my Top 10, but I like more of the girls, so... As for K, I have too many favorites on that team, So A and B need more of my favorites. :lol:

I don't care what team she's on, though. As long as no one gets demoted or fired and Suzuran gets promoted and not kicked out since I'm afraid I may have jinxed her along with my other Kenkyuusei favorites, I'm happy. :D

6. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

^NOOOOooooo don't touch my awesome Team A!!!! [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat]
    I love the current lineup as it is, more girls=less screen time for Shiichan, Nakayan, Nakata etc. :cry: :cry: :cry:

7. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

somebody posted Zensa Team ... IMO makes perfect sense :)

EDIT: Nanchan as ACE :)

8. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

What is "Zenza"?

I like a lot of the members in the new Team K so I hope they won't change as a result of this.

----------------------------------------
    I do like Mariko Nakamura though. But to be honest, I don't have much exposure to the Kenkyuuseis.

I guess Ariyoshi is going to be a little empty in the next couple of weeks? :D I wonder if they will do graduation / promotion celebration episodes like what they did for Yui...

9. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

^ Zensa Girls are the Kenkyuusei's team name in stages ... or so i heard, correct me if i'm wrong though :)

10. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

Re: [EVENT] AKB48 5th Anniversary @ Theatre - 10/12/08

sorry if I'm completely clueles, but what's an LOD?

11. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
  12. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

This occurred to me too. Perhaps.

I love the way your brain works.

I'd watch that.

Ayarin with B, Matsuyuki, Mikachii and Mikipomu. ;________; MY HEART.

On the one hand, this kind of makes Naruppe and Gussan having completely disappeared off the face of the Earth even MORE upsetting, because they won't even come out of the woodwork for this? Where ARE they? Naruppe last showed up in either that webcam stream with Rinatin before she was Ricotin, or in a purikura with Matsuyuki FOREVER ago, and Gussan last showed up in one of Matsuyuki's blog entries forever ago. I MISS THEM. ;____;

But the girls who did come back made me crazy happy, so I am satisfied enough. T______T

MY NINTH GEN BABIES. REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS, CONGRATULATIONS. <3

13. ET920

ET920 Member

前座 (zenza) means opening act, in AKB48 case they are kenkyuuseis that sing a song before the proper stage starts. But Team Zenza doesn't make sense, since it is the same as Team Kenkyuusei.

14. lordfa

lordfa Kenkyuusei

Please, could you tell me who and where was transfered?

Who graduated recently?

I understand nothing about new transfer because this topic consits emotions only, no data.

15. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

^ Uh, what?

Anyway, I really, really want to be excited about this. Ninth Gen are awesome. I just... am desperately trying not to worry about transfers/demotions/whatever. [sweat] I'm just gonna hold my breath until announcements are made, I guess...

... Tiny whoop of approval for Komari, though, YOU GO GIRL. [rock]

16. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

@ET920 No if you think of a Team Z (lol) as a permanent sub-unit that does the M0 songs... and the other "Kenkyuuseis" as replacements in the stages when a "former" member of the team is absent.

===
    @Lordfa: Read first post.

17. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

How likely would they promote the AKB Kenkyuuseis to other teams (SKE or NMB)? I thought there were 2 AKB Kenkyuuseis that got promoted into SKE in the past... I was wondering if this might be a similar case...

18. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Somehow I can see one girl moving from one city to the other to get into one of the teams...

I don't see eight girls most of them underage if not all of them, being dragged from Tokyo to Osaka or Nagoya... O_O

===
    PS: But probably is because I live in a country with a terrible transport planning...

19. ET920

ET920 Member

They have been dragged away from their homes, so why not? [devil] But I doubt it, they are AKB kenkyuuseis, it would be irresponsible to move them to another band where there were others waiting to become members of SKE48 since the beginning. Besides, they are under different promoters, different contracts, different agencies.

Like it or not, graduations are coming. And the Shibuya AX concert could be a pretty good time and location for them.

20. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Someone mentioned that special shows are not on LOD or something (like Christmas shows). Three questions:

1) Why not stream them? I would think they would have higher LOD demand / LOD revenue from these special shows...
    2) What are in the those Christmas shows?
    3) What other shows have been classified as special so far in AKB history? Valentines? Other Anniversary (obviously this 5th anniversary is a special one).