[EVENT] Ameba Pigg Unit Battle (7/23~7/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jul 12, 2010.

?

Which unit will you support?

1. 01) love company

15 vote(s)
    8.2%
  2. 02) MINT

30 vote(s)
    16.5%
  3. 03) U

21 vote(s)
    11.5%
  4. 04) Lolita Peter Pan

8 vote(s)
    4.4%
  5. 05) EYES

23 vote(s)
    12.6%
  6. 06) GIRLS·ing

13 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. 07) Cosmos Tokei

13 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 08) Shaku ga Hoshii

17 vote(s)
    9.3%
  9. 09) Houkenshitsu

9 vote(s)
    4.9%
  10. 10) Saly Akimoto

33 vote(s)
    18.1%
  1. Mint

Mint Kenkyuusei

I won! :D

Not at all surprised that Acchan's unit won, but Tomomi is in it and she's my #2 (and Moeno! <3), so I'm happy. I wanted GirlsING to win, but getting 3rd is pretty nice. Sayaka making #5 is amazing as well.

Ameba posted a video message from the winning team (which from looking at the screenshots in this thread, was also shown at the event?)
    http://vision.ameba.jp/watch.do?movie=2899316

2. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

^
    ^
    lol... that's true also... even the: Please buy 50 or whatever you want flowers of your unit... but ALSO buy 1 black per Sayaka... =P

got a lot of comments like that when the competition was still running.

3. Criss

Criss Member

Anyway congrats to the winners [rofl]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7feuZeMjg2c[/yt]

4. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Yeah, I agree. Her unit won so thus I'm elated. XD <3

At the video: LOOK HOW PRECIOUS SAKIKO LOOKS. YOU GUYS. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL. ;-;

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Yeah, the video played after TGSK announced the winners. All I can say is... Haachan in the front row... :awesome:

6. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

well Team Dragon have like 11 versions so i'm not surprised if each song will be separated for different versions though i really don't want that to happen [shake]

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't know why'd they do that, considering this whole battle would be pointless if we just got them all in the end. I do hope we get to hear the rest of the songs at least.

8. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I don't think it has been mentioned that the announcement also said that the team who wins will be the AKB face of Pigg from now on. So now those girls will get a lot more Pigg-related coverage.

9. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

^
    Interesting. What kind of other Pigg-related stuff do you suppose would go along with it?

I was routing for MINT mainly for Haa and Moeno. (Of course I love the other 3 as well too. :D )

Haa-chan in front! Yaaay! Moeno in back? awww... (And wow, Sakiko totally towers over her!)

I do hope we get the other songs in some capacity. Most of them sounded really interesting!

10. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

I doubt that they will release all 10 songs because I think that they don't exist. It looks like the girls were asked to give a name for their unit and song and the general description. And if they win, the song they have asked for will be written. I think i have also seen somewhere that the name of the song and description isn't final and may change.

11. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

*patiently waits for haachan to own the song with her incredible voice*

12. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

O HAHA. Thanks guys. Even without my votes, the gap is huge... :lol: Overall numbers are a little low though, sure all of you have reported your numbers for the tally? Not that it matters anymore, heh. A S48 win is prolly worth a partay and then some. I'll bring the booze!

13. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Oh. My. Goodness. Really?! This is amazing for Sakiko! (& Haachan) ;__; Thank you for the information!

14. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Well, I'll clarify that that is what I THINK was said, I'm not 100% guaranteeing it :hehe:

15. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Oh. Well it'd be awesome if it were true. :D Haha. LET US HOPE~

16. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oh, now I'm even more sad that U didn't win. :( Then again, Natsumi never did anything Pigg-related anyway, so this won't change anything. :lol: But yay for more Sakiko! :omg:

17. kahmshi

kahmshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I voted for Love Company mostly for Amina so I'm a bit sad, but Mint is a promising unit! Haruka, Sakiko and Moeno need more attention and Aachan and Tomomi are 2 of my favourite members, so YAY! :D

Btw, so happy for Sayaka :D 5th is great!

18. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I honestly would have been excited with whoever had won. Literally, any of the groups. They all sound awesome and interesting. I was fine with the idea of Mint winning from the beginning because they sound great, so I'm thrilled! They're pretty much a lineup of voices I love, so I know their song is going to sound amazing. And Haachan exposure! <3

Lol at U's forum ranking, though. XD Heeeeeee.

19. mitsubachi

mitsubachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Heeee! was i the single who spent all ame on Cosmos Tokei? (besides the team is called Merry-Go-Around and Cosmos Tokei is the song by them)

20. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

^ I also voted for Merry-Go-Around (43 times) but totally forgot to write it here :fp:
    It was my favorite unit along with Love Company and EYES (yes I've always been an indecisive person) ;__;