1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Favorite song by NMB48?

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Akari Hisakawa, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Akari Hisakawa

Akari Hisakawa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I am currently obsessed with Zipper. Highly recommend listening to it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Zipper is so good! When N3 first came out, I played Zipper over and over all the time, it drove my flat-mate crazy.

NMB has many many good songs! Hard to choose only one, but my most loved ones are Lily, Kyuusen Kyoutei, Virginity, Amagami Hime.

• Like Like x 1
  3. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I really love Keicchi on "Zipper," I think she sounds so lovely. "Warukii" is my favorite of the Milky cuts though.

NMB does have a ton of great songs though, it's fun to really dive into their discography. As far as singles, I love "Oh My God," "Kitagawa Kenji," "Bokura no Eureka," and "Virginity" most of all.

Beyond that, all the Kitagawa Kenji single songs were really fantastic. "In Goal" is so criminally underrated and "Nemuku Naru Made Hitsuji wa Detekonai" is far and away my favorite 48G ballad. "HA!," "Kimi ni Yarereta," "Almond Croissant Keikaku," "Hakanai Monogatari," and "Nandomo Narae!" are the first b-sides that come to mind. "Let it snow !" has such a hype chorus. Also the Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo single is nothing but hype. If you aren't having a blast listening to it, I can't help you, haha.

I'm looking forward to other responses hoping no one says "Sayanee." :lol:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Anything Shirogumi. Especially Kesshou

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    honestly Yokubomono is really topping itself for me as NMB's best song. I constantly listen to this song; it's so good. But Virginity has been my all time fav NMB song for the longest time till Yoku came into the picture. So I would say Virginity is my fav NMB song (atm, but give me until end of 2018 cause Yoku might become my fav lol)

side-note: fav B-side is Doryoku no Shizuku tho. Always adored this song

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  7. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    NMB has lots of excellent songs (and omg I finally found someone who is not me that likes Lily?!?! lol) but I'd say these are my favourites:

Aoi tsuki ga miteru kara
    : It's a sweet song, but sweet in such a light, sleek and playful way. Always makes me smile.
    Hajimete no hoshi: Gives me goosebumps and makes me emotional.
    Kamonegix: A very special sound and full of energy.
    Yokubomono: Everything about this song is raw and powerful.

8. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Yojijukugo Girls <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Amagami Hime sticks to my head until now, my most favorite NMB song.

10. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    I like most of NMB's songs but I think it's Takane no Ringo,Amagami Hime,and Yokubomono.
    Niji no Tsukurikata

11. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    All-time favorites: HA! and Peak
    Current favorites: Warota People and Yojijukigo Girls
    Honorable mentions: all of Sayaka's solo songs :awesome:

Masaka Singapore a.k.a. Manatsu no Sounds Good 2.0
    Sayanee :yikes:

• Like Like x 1
  12. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    My god-tier song of ALL48- not just NMB is Renai Higai Todoke and nobody else seems to think so :^^;::^^;::^^;: Bokura no Eureka makes me extremely emotional, and as for groups of songs by singles, the Boku Igai no Dareka album has got to be one of my favourite (if not my favourite) collection of songs- the septuple whammy of the fast beats of Boku Igai no Dareka, the badass Kodoku Guitar, the smooth as butter Koi wa Sainan, the fun yay-yay energy of Let it Snow!, the too-cool Priority, the positive vibes of Taiyou ga Sakamichi wo Noboru Koro, plus making me cry with Tochuu Gesha is a triple AAA++ combo for me! :inlove:

Of course, there are so, so many others that I love, but if I start listing them off, I'll be here all day :^^;::^^;: I'd like to make a proper ranking for myself one day! ^^/

• Like Like x 1
  13. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Nah, you are not alone. I love that song. It was actually the first one I've ever heard from NMB and I brought me into the fandom. So it has a special place in my heart. :)

I think yokubomono is currently my absolute favourite song. (Even tho I didn't like it from the start.)
    Guess I'll edit this later cause I provably will listen to every NMB song again. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1