Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Spain has bring the passing game into the space age...can't think of any other national side that can play this way...you need to be on your best and Spain at their worst to beat them...i actually thought Italy stands a chance playing 3-5-2 but they kept the 4-4-2 that beat Germany...i got to say the better team on the night won...

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Good try…but it won’t work… [hehe]

That was a big mistake, indeed… :^^;:

Etooo…let’s say that it’s like congratulating someone from Scotland because England won (yes, I know you didn’t know it… ;))

Spain is the best team by far and they are almost unbeatable…Brazil, Argentina, CR7 and Germany (the one I expected, not the one that played against Italy)…I think that only those are able to beat Spain when the Spanish team plays well. The problem is that not only (almost) all eleven players are amazing but the ones in the bench are amazing too (Puyol, Villa, Torres, Mata, Pedro, Soldado, Llorente…, most of them would be in the first team everywhere...and the next generation will be tough too with players like Adrián, Tello, Fontás...) Del Bosque is incredibly lucky because he has far too many amazing players to choose from… [nod]

However, if Italy had a chance to win they had to play ‘as Italy’, not ‘as Spain’, because in an open game the spanish players find easily too many spots to attack and break the rival defense. That’s why I though it would be a boring game with few goals…but Prandelli decided to commit suicide…of course, after the second goal and Motta injured his leg (when he was playing in Spain he was quite famous for that :fp:) the game was over…4-0 might seem excessive, but it’s the prize to pay when you try to put out a fire with a torch… ;)

3. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

Balotelli Japanise

Ken Tokura celebrates like Mario Balotelli in the Japan League

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTt0hh4axdo[/yt]

4. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

im looking forward on Japan and Spain friendly match on Sept... [wonder]

im cheering for Japan... :p :p

5. hydeistaby

hydeistaby Kenkyuusei

spain will come to jakarta on this thursday, and they will held a friendly match with indonesia, can't wait for it :XD:

6. Weezon

^nice,, ;) ... eventhough i live here in barcelona., we people here are still upset.. team spain only make a parade in Madrid,..like the world cup trophy 2010... :hmm: :hmm:

they should at least go here,most of the players of spain play on FCBARCELONA,, [wonder] [wonder]

7. Sarki

Sarki Kenkyuusei

[rofl]

On a side note, and although it was already one week ago...

While the final match was taking place I was in an Italian ferry (with an Italian captain), yet the majority of the travellers were spaniards. Thank God the captain wasn't Schettino...

8. karles48

Well, I guess the captain lost interest in the game quite soon so he was could concentrate on his duty... [hehe]

9. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    MLS just beat Chelsea :^^;: :lol: :fp:

10. karles48

It was still a pre-season match and this kind of result is quite normal. It was little more than a training match for Chelsea (well, that and the money european teams win each time they play out of Europe ;)) so coaches usually use reserve players and tell them not to try too hard...

11. cyjk

cyjk Kenkyuusei

Waw, my Favourite team in Olympic, Japan win over Spanyol.
    It's a surprise for me. :D
    But, i think this is fair result for Japan who has shown their best effort. You can see their dicipline to keep their defense area safe. They can make some great player like Alba, Mata frustrated. Tiki-taka will never work if meet with team with good discipline in their defense, believe it!

12. karles48

Wow, I didn't know it. It's indeed a very sweet surprise, but the olympic team can't be compared to the current european champion...

13. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    Thanks for explaining it to me Karles. I must admit I love to watch football, but all the rules and pre-season stuff like that I still don't know too much about [worried]

14. karles48

There's no need to thank or apologize... [blush] However, it's true that the teams use the first matches to recover from the inactivity, help the new players to get used to everything, give a chance to the players that seldom play the regular games...so sometimes odd scores happen (I still remember when FCBarcelona -the basketball team, I mean- beat LA Lakers some years ago... :omg:)
    PS: for example, FCBarcelona played against Hamburg yesterday and most of the players were boys from the reserve team...

15. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  16. cyjk

cyjk Kenkyuusei

tiki-taka style is nothing without xavi-iniesta

17. karles48

That's true, but only to some extent because there are more players who are able to play that style (and Spain is very dangerous even when it uses another style)...however, it's true that both Spain and FCBarcelona suffer when both players are missing...

18. Weezon

so those people thought spain is not that good,just bcoz they were beaten by japan... :lol: :lol: :lol:

they should research more about football.. :p ,, [hehe]

my bet for olympics is Japan,, not bcoz they defeated spain,, but bcoz of akb48.. and i really like Japan ;)

spain is not a power house now with that lineup.. [hehe]

19. karles48

I still think that Spain is the second best team and should be in the final, but if they meet Brazil in the next round... [shake] Marcelo, Thiago Silva, Ganso, Pato, Hulk, Neymar...many of those players are already international stars, and Spain is still too young and inexperienced...difficult, very difficult, but miracles happen...

20. karles48

Brazil... :fp:
    PS: Spain... :fp: :fp:
    PS2: Japan (both teams) :approve: