Fuchigami Mai (Maichan)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    FUCHIGAMI MAI

[​IMG]

Team: KKS
    Generation: 2nd

Birthdate: September 21st, 1996
    Birthplace: Fukuoka
    Bloodtype: A
    Height: 154cm

2. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Re: KKS - Fuchigami Mai

Ahahahaha, her dimples are the cutest thing ever~ <3

Anyway, already fav for second gen. Teehee. :cute:

3. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Awwww.... so cute. Those dimples :inlove: and I love her energy during performances. Currently my 2nd fave in the group. :^O^:

4. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

saika.city's avatar inspired me to come here and talk about Mai. first off she's one of my favorites i'm so glad she's top 3 KKS cause these are the ones who are pushed into all new hkt stuff recently making their senbatsu <3
    so i always thought the top 3 kks were the center, popular loli (ace) and captain. which is the perfect combination and yes i always thought that Mai was captain/leader like for some reason even though she's incredibly cute. i guess it's cause she looks a bit like yuukosu :fear: anyways so that's what i used to think, so i go to her profile expecting to see 18~20 in her profile and it's written 16?!!:blink: that really took me by surprise but they're all young anyway. I still think she should be captain though, i really like her presence :inlove:

5. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^OMG, HELLO THHEEREEEE. Even if I already technically said hi to you. 8D
    ----------
    Okay. To start off with my first post here after such a long time ever since HKT 2nd Generation came out. (Wow, that is a long time.) I'm going to share out some basic facts of Maichan! ♡

First of all, her hobbies are to play the piano, the electric guitar, and do uta! Uta appears to be traditional Japanese songs (or similar as to nursery rhymes). & of course, picking up information up from here. Uta appears to be general, so I'm assuming warabe uta is more precise. Anyway, going back to her other hobbies - more like the electric guitar; Maichan was shown playing it on the first episode of "HaKaTa Hyakkaten 2!" .....but aha...that's my say on her playing. Now going on to her special skill, it's perfect pitch! She seems to be really musically inclined which is just so amazing, ah. I still want some video of her playing the piano though, or doing perfect pitch of any type of notes (even if perfect pitch is just recognizing the sound of the music notes instantly). And of course, her charmpoint are her trimple dimples, kyaaaa. Aren't they so endearing? Yes.

Second of all, all her Google+ videos!
    I can't embed them for some reason, but it's probably because I'm on a mobile device right now and not on the computer, soooo. @__@ But who cares~ lol. The second video is such a killer to me though, omgomgg. <3333

Here's an episode of "Aru YY Terebi" with Maichan and Marika:

Thirdly (if thirdly's a word), the leading place to Maichan's gallery here!! Filled with cuteness and flawlessness; a definite yes.

Oh, also not forgetting to mention Maichan really loves peppers (like bell ones) and pandas. I love her love for them. It's just. So. Cute. Especially of her really simple, but yet really adorable in a way catchphrase, "Piman ga daisuki." ["I love peppers."]
    Bonus picture of Maichan with her panda lanyard and clip! ^o^
    [​IMG]
    And other related pictures of her with the panda she carries around like....everywhere. xD
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    AND HER PANDA PAJAMAS.
    [​IMG]
    See how obsessed she is. /jkjk

Last of all, that's it for today (even if I didn't share a lot) and some time. Idk. I hope for more people to come and join me on in this thread of the super and lovely Maichan. <3 :cute: On a side note, I'll probably get on going for Maichan Google+ translations because I really want more people to notice her even if she's like the 3rd most popular out from all HKT 2nd Gen, but so what~ Also for the fun of it, lul. (To also mention her amazing-ness.) Official last thing of this post - I LOVE MAICHAN SO MUCH. My best kami-oshi ever in the present. Excluding my other two that actually lands before Maichan, but graduated. And my total life ruiner.

6. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

thank you so much saika, she's really growing on me <3 I really want to see more of her but even if she 3rd in KKs she doesn't get many tv appearances : (

the girl is so talented and unique :cute: the fact that she plays the electric guitar makes her even prettier :cute: Her voice is really nice too, i was right she looks really pretty and she would be a perfect captain. In Hatsukoi Butterfly she get's sakuratan's position <3 I really couldn't take my eyes of her in the RS LOD.

7. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

You're welcome!

& omgah, I need to get on watching LODs now then. Haven't had much time to though. TT__TT But yes, I do agree on her not getting that many TV appearances and stuff! I wish she got moreee. .__. And Maichan's voice just sounds so lovely. *__* <3

8. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

KKS performed Hatsukoi here and Mai's there as well, she does get Sakura's spot!
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg0ODQ2MDA4.html[/youku]
    She sounds AMAZING in her solo lines in Skirt Hirari as well. And she does have the leading vibe in her throughout the LODs she appear in.

Haruppi x Mai couple <3
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Is this recent? Like from this month after the 5th?

10. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^The LOD date shown on there is 121202 so that means it was last year on December 2nd. ^^

Thank you so much for sharing, Selphie. ♥ I highly agree with her solo lines in "Skirt, Hirari" being amazing. Whee, pure and flawless perfection~! ☆ (Oops, Maichan biasness totally slipped, hehe.) I also really love her version of "Anata to Christmas Eve." It sounds so charming like and sweet. <3 Also, those Haruppi and Maichan photos are really nice, kkk. (I also think you meant to add Haruppi's G+ pic of her with Maichan as the 2nd photo, right? :hehe:)

That was such a glorious performance of "Hatsukoi Butterfly" anyway~ Maichan's expressions are too adorable to look at as always when she's performing, lol. xD ;w//;;

11. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^Edited :hehe:

Really I'm so glad there's some kind of diversity finally in this forum, I really want all of HKT girls to be known and discussed <3 Let's spread the love amongst our girls equally!​

12. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    The smile, the dimples, those teeth.... :cute:

13. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Dimples OMG! :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

I want you to be Captain of tean KIII! Sooo much.

Hey guys what do you think are her chances of becoming Team KIII's captain? I want her to be the Captain but with Tani Marika steadily gaining more popular do you tjhink she is in the running too? [shock]

14. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Hmm...I would say Marika is has a fun yet mature personality, like maybe NMB's Aina? I don't know, she looks like a leader amongst all those young lolis but I really see Mai would make a better captain.​

15. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Can someone post translation of our future Captains G+ account updates? I want to know what she does daily also. :inlove:

Yes thats what I think too. I see Mai being more there since she is one of THE top 3 pushed second gen.

Yet I am not so far from Mariri either. [wonder]

Akip... [wonder]

16. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I can't say yet that she is my favorite 2nd gen. member, but she is the girl that I am more interested in from this generation.
    She is super cute, very talented and as everyone mentioned before, she has the captains aura in her.
    Whenever there is a show she is in it, my eyes is will always follow her.

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I hadn't really paid much attention to the 2nd gen girls except for Mio but watching the Team H LOD from a couple of nights ago, Maichan was really impressive. She was substituting for Sasshi so got some prominent positions like centering Seifuku no bambi and while obviously not at Sasshi's level, she did really well.

I could see her being a great addition to Team H but for her sake I think she'd be better off being a leading part of team KIII whenever that gets formed.

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

I want her to be a part of Team KIII with Meru, Mio, Tani Marika and others. I think she'll be better off on that path rather than competing with Team H.

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hilary from AKB team K was doing her usual thing of filming behind the scenes at the handshake event yesterday. If you skip to about 9:40 you'll see Mai messing about with AKB kks Ayana, Maichan just seems to be getting cuter and cuter all the time

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ7t_2uonUY[/yt]

20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz

Just watched LOD performance from 4/30 which happen to celebrate Riinu's Birthday (actually on 4/17). Mai-chan was in lineup at Sasshi's position. Pre-recorded or not, Mai-chan has very nice singing voice. Noticeable during Boyfriend and Seifuku no Bambi from the Hakata Legend stage.