1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fujisaki Miyu (Miyumiyu) Draft 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'NGT48 Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Hugglepuff

Hugglepuff Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Name: Fujisaki Miyu (藤崎未夢)
    Birthdate: November 17, 2000
    Birthplace: Niigata, Japan
    Height: 164.5cm
    Blood type: A

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2019
  2. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    From Ogiyuka's Twitter.
    Today NGT 3rd draft appeared for the first time in NGT48 Theater.
    DW2-nbbU8AAYvPH.jpg

3. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    img4.jpg img3.jpg img5.jpg
    Pictures from member's SNS.

4. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Mod edit: removed oversized photo

Name: Fujisaki Miyu (藤崎 未夢)
    Nickname: Miyumiyu (みゆみゆ), Miitan (みーたん)
    Birthdate: November 17, 2000.
    Birthplace: Niigata prefecture, Japan.
    Blood type: A.
    Special skill: Hair arrange, unicycle, tea ceremony, eating fish beautifully.
    Hobby: Camping, watching TV.
    Favorite food: Banana, croissant.
    Favorite phrase: Make your dreams come true.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2018
  5. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Bits from the Photologs I didn't catch on time:
    • The outfit she wore for the profile photo is actually Renapon's old outfit.
    • Miyumiyu is the nickname her HS friends use when they talk to her.
    • She camps with her family every year.
    • Her grandfather's birthday is on April 2nd.
    Her pictures are amazing. The ones from the Photolog posts below are worth checking out too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Oh yay!!! Those translations are so good, thanks! Miyumiyu seems like a really good girl, I'm hyped to see more of her on ngt <3

7. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    For more photos, click on the links.
    [​IMG]
    Photos from other members' Photologs: Yunako, Kairi

Miyunews (04.04-05.04)

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Just began following her. Ogiyuka had a good job at 3rd draft event!

9. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Tsugumin is the tangerine girl, rittan is the cherry girl, moeka is the mushroom girl, and miyumiyu is the banana girl? LOL she's really sweet, i really like her <3

10. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
  11. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Miyu's SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Come on. Let's build Miyu just like we've built Yuka.
    DkXdHNEUUAA1-fH.jpg

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Watched her Instagram story, Miyu has such a cute voice. Baby face, cute voice, but will turn 18 soon, she's a legal loli? wwwwww

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Answering a bit indirectly to a fan request that i spotted before, but I decided to write a little translation of MiyuMiyu's birthday letter she received from her father on this Seitansai. It has come to my attention that a transcript of said letter was posted on Twitter here, and has since fetched nearly 600 likes over the last two days alone, so some people understandably got curious as to what the content was like.
    I hope to have done justice to it, and ...enjoy. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    未夢、18歳のお誕生日おめでとう。
    Miyu, congratulations on your 18th birthday.

お手紙の話をいただいてから、未夢が生まれてからのことを振り返っていました。
    Soon after I received a proposal to write you a letter (for the Seitansai), I began to reminisce about Miyu's life all the way from when you were born.

反抗期や怒ったこともなく、「勉強しなさい!」って言った記憶がないくらい素直で育てやすい娘だったと思います。
    I can't remember of any time when you went through a rebellious phase and lost your temper, nor of any time I had to beg you to do your homeworks. As a daughter, I feel that you have always been such a frank and dutiful one, who has grown up without any troubles.

未夢で困ったことは1回だけ。高校から「親御さんと話がしたい」って電話がきたことかな。入学して初めての大事な模試を「新潟でのAKB48選抜総選挙に行くので休ませてください」って(爆笑) 正直に言ったものだから大問題に。先生を説得するの、大変だったよ。未夢がNGT48のメンバーになったから今では笑い話だけど。
    There's actually only one time Miyu gave me headaches, that was the time I received a telephone call from the school telling me "We'd like to have a discussion with her parents", and just about it...
    Just when you were about to have your first important trial exam ever since enrolling into school, you then declared plain and simple "I'd like to go watch the AKB48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo they'll hold in Niigata, please let me take a little day off from class", (audience bursts laughing) and that turned into such a big problem for us.
    What a difficult job it was to try persuading the teachers about it. But now that Miyu has become a member of NGT48, this is a story we can look back at and laugh together.

今どんな気持ちですか? 去年の誕生日はドラフト期間中で、家族でお祝いするのは今年が最後になるかもしれないって話してたよね。
    What are your sentiments like, right now? Last year's birthday was celebrated right during the period of the (3rd) Draft (Meeting auditions), and while there we also got to talk about how that year would have probably been the last where you would celebrate it together with the family.

未夢が指名されても、どこのグループに入れるかわからないけど、少しでもNGT48に入れる可能性があるならドラフトを受けたいって言った時、本当は反対したい気持ちもあったんだ。
    To tell the truth, when Miyu told us "I have no way of knowing which group I'll get to join even if I get selected, but as long as there's even a little bit of a chance to join NGT48, I want to try auditioning for the Draft", I also felt a bit of opposition to that inside of me.

でも、NGT48の節目のイベントがある度に「今回も2期生の応募が無かった」って残念そうな顔や、何よりNGT48の1期生最終オーディションの帰り道、バックミラー越しに見た、丸まってずっと泣いている未夢の姿が忘れられなくて、いつかNGT48のメンバーになる夢を叶えてほしかった。
    Even so, I cannot forget the look of disappointment on Miyu's face as you would tell yourself "Even this time no auditions for the 2nd generation members had been announced", whenever some key event by NGT48 came around. Or, above anything else, that other time, on our way back home after the final auditions for NGT48's 1st generation, seeing you through the car's rear mirror as you curled up and kept crying to yourself. That's when I wished you could go on to fulfil your dream of becoming a member of NGT48 some day.

未夢の名前の由来はパパとママの未来の夢だからね。夢が叶って本当に良かった。
    After all, Miyu (未夢), your name, originates from "Dad and mom's dreams() for the future(来)", right? And it's truly great that you were able to fulfil such a dream.

でも、これはスタートラインに立てただけで、大変なのはこれからだよ。
    All the same, this is only the start line that you are standing on right now, the difficult part is yet to come.

今日こうやって劇場に立たせてもらえること、握手会にファンの方が来てくださること、SHOWROOMで読みきれないくらいのコメントがもらえること、すべてが当たり前じゃないから。
    And the fact is because having the honor of standing on this theater stage as you are doing right now, having fans that'll come to visit you at handshake events, as well as receiving so many comments on Showroom you can't read them until the end, all of this is not something that is granted naturally to everyone.

ドラフトの時、SHOWROOMのラジオ配信でコメントがこない時に妹が一生懸命コメントを考えて送ってくれたことを忘れないでください。
    Everyone, don't forget that, back when she was in the Draft, on those times you didn't hear any comment coming in during her voice-only broadcasts on Showroom, it's because my daughter was putting her greatest efforts to come up with one before replying you back.

たくさんの方に支えられて今があります。感謝の気持ちを忘れずに、これからも頑張ってください。
    You are here today thanks to the many people who have lent you their support. Keep doing your best even from now on, while never forgetting to be grateful.

結果を恐れずに色んなことにチャレンジしてください。やってみてダメだった後悔は一時(いっとき)だけど、やらなかった後悔は一生だから。これからも未夢が色んな夢を叶えていく姿を楽しみにしています。
    Face off any kind of challenge without being afraid of what the outcome may be. The regret when you try out something and it ends up badly only lasts just for a while, but the regret for not having tried something at all lasts for life, that's why. I'm looking forward to seeing Miyuu fulfil many more of her dreams even in the next future.

最後になってしまいましたが、NGT48のファンの皆様、生誕委員の皆様、運営スタッフ、メンバーの皆様、本日は貴重な公演で未夢の生誕祭を開いていただき、ありがとうございました。これからもどうか娘のことをよろしくお願いします。ありがとうございました。
    I'm leaving this one for last, but to all NGT48 fans, everyone at the Seitansai committe, as well as the members, thank you so much for having held Miyu's Seitansai celebrations today, at a theater show as precious as this. Even from now on, I'm counting on you to take good care of my daughter. Thank you for that.

父より
    From dad

Source: https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-28825.html

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Future dream. Beautiful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Has anyone done the transcript of miyu's speech after the letter?