1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Fujita Nana 1st (Migiashi Evidence) (15/12/23)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 16, 2015.

1. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Lol why AKS is the weirdest management ever in history.

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    comparing Milky to Naana is just weird

like, Naana will never get to go on MSta

Music Japan maybe, MSta, yeah, no.

3. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    MTE. The public knows Milky, not some rando AKB girl.

4. RoseInProse

RoseInProse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Can someone upload the preview on a different website for American viewers? Youtube is still blocking the AKB48 channel. :/

5. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Two workarounds for ytRED are use a free proxy site OR download the video by using the address-- even if it's region blocked, it will download the video in its original unblocked form

6. agus sukarmaji

agus sukarmaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  7. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    The PV looks typical jpop. I like the dance scenes. Wish there was a dance version.
    The place with the mirrors..is it the same one in Ikiru koto? I feel like I've seen it before. Well they did shoot in Shibuya.
    Nana looked a bit stiff in those closeup shots. She should have put on more sass. haha

Anyway I love the chorus. Hopefully her single sells nicely~

8. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    I don't know if Nana didn't open her mouth much, or if she didn't even try to lipsync for the most of the video, but to a casual observer it looks like the latter. I agree that she was stiff, too. The overall performance lacks the impact it should have.

9. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    From always being in the backrow to be pulled to be a solo act, it must be so tough.

I agree that she does look stiff, especially with the closer shots but overall the video is good and her dancing stands out as it should be; it concerns me a lot they just started with the promotional trucks, instead of being doing it from weeks ago.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

No activity on shows might affect as well, it's true that she isn't Milky but at least booking her as an intro when they were doing all the KnBmB promos...?
    Let's see what happens tomorrow.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

really like the full Mv and Nana looks sexy in the black outfit :inlove:

11. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So agreed. The video doesn't really showcase anything about her at all.

I honestly think this release would have worked much better for someone like Milky or Tanoyuka, since both are extremely impressive in their stage presence and ability to draw people through the screen.

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea...the full song wasn't as great as I thought it was going to be. I'm not disappointed really, but more could have been done tbh. They could have easily given her a little more promotion...considering the release date is so soon.

Also, you can tell she's not use to this at all. Her facial expressions were the same throughout the entire MV. I would say she'd get better over time, but since this is a one-shot thing, she really only had one chance lol~ oh well. It's still somewhat enjoyable - as a song~

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nana Fujita's 1st Single (1st Day Sales)
    Day 1:
    -- (8th)

3rd Place was 19,934.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Expect. Management didn't give a damn about this release. :(

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Milky solo ranked 3rd in 1st day with 19,801 last year and it sold 41,068 copies in 1st week (ranked 4th).
    I wonder what's the total sales in 1st week....

16. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    8th is still a great position, I was expecting a lower rank to be honest. Nana is completely unknown to non-fans (hell, even unknown to a good part of the fans...), the MV started rotating on TV only two days before the release date and she hasn't promoted the single on any show whatsoever. Artists with more recognition and promotion sell less than that.

17. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Well at least she's in the top 10.
    I also saw in twitter that Kato Rena bought a copy to show her support.
    I hope we can see her perform in like Music Dragon or something...

18. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    This week for the oricon is kinda slow... especially if a visual kei band is topping rn now with 30,000+
    The top 10 is filled with anime singles, which can't help but sell well.

I would say Nana sold 8,000-ish copies (hopefully...), I think winning Janken had more coverage/tv-time than promoting the single itself LOL....

if the video does not show watch the video here - VIDEO of someone opening the physical album (its a pretty clean/simple album) and handshake tickets r included (but i'm guessing only for Nana)

19. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Sorry for the double posting but happy news!
    Migiashi Evidence was sold out at tower records!!!! - according to twitter

Here are some photos of members supporting Nana, a fan humorously supporting her and the process of her dress

Takamina and Nana posted on twitter of each of them holding their solo works (Nana's album with Taka's book) and Aki-chan posted a photo of team K members buying the album themselves!

So much love for Nana!!!! makes me happy to know AKB supports each other internally well!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    IKR~ u would think people in the fandom would be a little more supportive~ but 8th place is good. I'd expect a total sales of at least 20,000 copies tbh.

on a side-note: History is doing so well in Japan lol~ makes me happy cause like no one knows them in Korea lol.