1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fujita Nana (Naana) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xxskawt, Jun 29, 2010.

1. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

FUJITA!!!!!!!!!

A surprising result, having an unknown win this year, but I'm very happy that Naana's finally got a break to appeal to a wider audience.

Pressure on us Naana fans now to make sure that she doesn't become the person who breaks the million-single streak, but very interested to see what Aki-P will come up with for her.

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Huh? Milky's solo sold something like 50k, Nana doesn't need to sell a million. Still even 40-50k is pretty tough for a solo single these days, hopefully Nana's single can sell at least a respectable amount. I hope she gets to perform on some of the music tv shows, that would be a big deal for her.

3. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I'm extremely happy about Fujita Nana. I really like the girl and can honestly say that I'm happier with her win than if my own oshimen had won.

4. LNK_Tomu

Yep, you're right, I was wrong. Too excited at Nana's win to remember that this is not part of the AKB48 streak. A decent number of sales and a high position in the Oricon chart, with some TV spots, would be great for her.

5. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Very happy for her, congratulations Naana! :mail:<3
    Looking forward to the single - I wonder how it'll be. I hope something as awesome as Naana herself <3

6. LNK_Tomu

1) Don't make it about sweets.
    2) Give me something in the Uza / Kaze wa Fuiteiru / Shoujotachi yo mode. Fast underlying beat that drags you along with it.

7. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^ I'm guessing it will be a cool, dance number song. Though she can pull Idol ccutesy perfectly well, too. Actually, I'm having a hard time imagining Uza or KazeFui style song as a solo, for some reasons :confused:

8. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
  9. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    congrats Naana, i'm super duper happy for her

10. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I was too tired after watching Janken and forgot to post here, but congrats Naana~ :1st:
    This is what Janken is all about, one lucky girl's career can be changed in a heartbeat!

I gotta say though, it's pretty disappointing to still see all the "rigged" talk on these forums trying to take away from her win. It's insulting to the winner (and to everyone, really) say it's all staged. I hope the girls don't let all the internet haters and conspiracy theorists rain on their parade.

Personally, I'm so happy for her I'll buy the single, whether I love the song or not, just because this is the reason I'm an idol fan to begin with: getting to watch someone grow and have their dreams come true right in front of us. :D

11. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm hoping this will have the same impact as Eien Pressure for Paruru too!

Honestly she's going to have to perform on EVERY SINGLE music program. That alone will hopefully push Naana into new ground!

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Here's the full episode of ANN that featured Nana Fujita.

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    I got to thank her for reminding me after all these years that that event is actually a fun one, much more fun than Sousenkyo i gotta say.
    Congratulations Nana!

14. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Just in time when I'm reorganizing my schedule to have more free time.

I say YES.

I'm so happy!! Still speechless for the results! Naana!! Do your best <3

Feels good to be back here after a while; we need to create more Naana awareness.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  15. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Had a quick look on Facebook - as I run the Aaya page I wondered if there was one for Naana, as there seems to be for most other members.
    There is one... with 32 likes. I'll see if I can get a better more active one set up for her?

@wlerin - do you still translate her Google+ posts? :)
    If not I am sure I can find time to, just so people can get to know her on here.

@Berii - Naana Army is go! :D
    It's true we haven't been on here for some time so let's see if we can do for Naana what we did for Aaya :)

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Not currently. You're welcome to take it up if you like, but let me know where you're posting them so I can share them!

17. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    if ya want someone to push your page on fb let me know.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  18. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    @skuf - I follow your page! :D It's brilliant!

Once I have created the Naana page I would appreciate your help. Anything to get some more of the underappreciated members some more fans!

@wlerin - Thank you! :) I will post it firstly on here in spoilers with the pictures attached and then on the Facebook page once created.
    Hopefully starting next week, with the page created over the weekend.

Like with Aaya, I shall do another exercise in saving all of her Google+ images. :)

19. LNK_Tomu

Was Eien that big a factor in pushing Paruru forward? I thought she was big(ish) before that.

Erm, but without the Graduation bit? Unless it's graduation onto more TV, plus image DVDs - that bit was good.

Ohh, can I thank you in advance for that?

Edit - from wlerin's twitter account - "Aki-P on Naana's solo song: "Naana can handle anything, so I'm at a loss."". Umm, not helpful Mr. A.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  20. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I think you read my mind, something like UZA would be priceless!