Fujizono Rei (Reichan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Aka, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Happy birthday! I hope you had cake.

The forum doesn't have to feel so guilty from now on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

be wholesome, guys:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    p.s. this had nothing to do with her turning 18 (i had no idea) i just noticed a lack of images in her thread and these are some good ones...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the video and I'm confused, so Rei is crying because she didn't understand a game... is there some kind of contest in AKB right now where the members have to play a game? because she's crying a lot o_o like what's the reason exactly, why is it that serious ;_; She looks so sad and confused ;w; she's so cute. Btw she's using socks to wipe her tears? hahaha

5. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Yes, the DragonEgg game collab
    I also don't understand it well, basically it's a competition for top 7 to get a CM.
    Seems like members got some presentation about it but even the fans said it's a complicated game and the event is designed for people to pour in lots of money.
    You can read it in the references here:

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ah, thanks for the informations! This explains a lot. it's sad to see members getting stressed and frustrated over this... nowadays they make a contest for anything and everything :S I remember long ago when AKB had that Wonda CM and every single member of the group had her solo version... well, different times :/ I hope Rei can get in the top 7 ;w;

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched a Team B performance with Rei (the 221221 B4R LIVE 1830 stage), and this is a very random thought, but I like Rei's speaking voice, especially the way she pronounces the "s" lol. it sounds very clear and nice to listen somehow ^^ I also think she has a pretty good singing voice, I feel like she was trying to sound good during her solo lines, she looked focused... Btw she centered Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss at the end of the stage! and she did well! also, she had twintails in this performance and she looked really good <3

01.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    [​IMG]

Senbatsu confirmed.

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. primermicarrucha

:fp:

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Bob haircut is not senbatsu, it's a-side center! confirmed :hehe:

but she had a stream with Harupyon and Hiina after and this was her hair:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

So what is the truth? :fear: She posted some pictures on Twitter too, pretty!

004.jpg 005.jpg

Either she didn't cut it, or she's already using extensions? lol.

• Like Like x 3
  12. primermicarrucha

i think it's just not real. there are a bunch of weird spots, like her sweat-shirt jacket thing and her shirt are merged where her real hair should be. there's that spot near her neck that doesn't look right. and her hand is being sucked into some kind of black hole... it's a fake bob!
    bobcsi.jpg

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

The simplest explanation is usually the best one.

14. primermicarrucha

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    No.... :(:(:(
    It's understandable, but still ....

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    For sure: Sakaguchi Nagisa, Takahashi Ayane
    Maybe, some of them will: Hidaritomo Ayaka, Utada Hatsuka, Takahashi Sayaka, Nagano Serika, Okuhara Hinako, Takaoka Kaoru, Yoshida Karen, Uemi Sorano
    Will stay: Hashimoto Haruna, Sakagawa Hiyuka, Onishi Momoka, Tokunaga Remi, Shitao Miu, Kuranoo Narumi

And then there's a group that doesn't have much reason for graduation unless they think they're old enough or too good for AKB already.

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nooooo... Rei :cold::cold::cold:

This makes me sad and even more after watching the video of the announcement... I started to really like Rei sometime last year, I'm so sad that she's leaving now T_T and it's one more graduation from a member of Team 8 and Team B (my fav team)... T_T I know it's meaningless, but I wish I knew her before and I supported her more ._. (not that it would have made a difference but just for myself >.<). well, she didn't get a lot of work... I think she could have been a lot more popular if she got more opportunities, she's cute and pretty ._. sigh T_T

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Here it is, the infamous Manachwan<3's curse.

=======================================================================================
    Naamin's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/48_asainanami/status/1632722671845920768
    [​IMG]
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Kocchan's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/_shirai_kotono/status/1632745392155820032
    [​IMG]