1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fukuoka Dome concert in a near future?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Ugokanaide, May 2, 2018.

?

Do you think HKT will perform in Fukuoka Dome in a near future?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    So, rewatching the Hayaokuri Calendar pv, there's a lot of Fukuoka Dome going on, it's the first thing you see in the video, actually. Do you guys think a concert is coming? I personally think Sasshi's announcing graduation this year, and having her farewell concert there.

2. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hoping it will . But in fact i dont believe it will happen in the near future .

i dont see sasshi will graduate in nearest future so there’s no possibility there’ll be a concert on fukuoka dome this year.

Love the vibes from the mv , but in fact even the mothership last big venues its already 2 years passed away since takamina’s yokohama stadium graduation concert

3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I hope so. I wish there was one the last time I was there...:(

1C618F9D-A03B-4860-9A05-46FB2AE81CB0.jpeg

Damn, can’t believe that was over 2 years ago. :^^;:

4. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I think Sasshi still has a couple more years before she decides to graduate.

5. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

I want to see the "HKT48 Request Hour 50" (or 25).

Possible locations for the graduation concert.

1. Tokyo (Tokyo Dome)
    2. Oita
    3. Fukuoka (Hakata, Yahoo Dome)

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  6. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

It does feel odd that HKT48-- supposedly the Fukuoka group (despite the fact that they seem to only want girls from Tokyo as their center)-- seems to absolutely never do a concert in Fukuoka.

It is always Tokyo or Saitama or other Kantou region area-- and, if it isn't, they are more likely to do one in Osaka than in Fukuoka.

I get that doing it in the Kantou region is roughly the center of the country, so if there are fans way up north then they don't have to travel so far-- but, one would think that they would show more hometown pride and do their big concert events in Fukuoka... or at least somewhere in Kyushu.

But... they don't. And even if Sashihara leaves, the fact that they throw everything behind pushing their Tokyo girls suggests that this is never going to change.