1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Furuhata Nao (Naochan) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, May 10, 2012.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    On a side note, she participated in all the 30 songs

3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Gradcon digest video from JIJIPRESS:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  4. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    LOL I like how NaoChuri's Juujun na Slave has become a staple. This must be at least the 4th or 5th performance?

5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official video of 'FRUSTRATION' from Nao's gradcon:

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My signed photos from Nao as part of the Hikari Sasu promotion have just arrived:

[​IMG]

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official digest video of Nao's gradcon:

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Obviously I bought the Kindle edition and my rating is somewhere along the lines of "SWEET MOTHER OF GOD :1st::):):corr::corr::drool::drool::inlove::inlove::inlove::mail::nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed::shocku:"

• Like Like x 2
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    【動画】古畑奈和『Emergence』メッセージ - グラビア - 動画|週プレNEWS[週刊プレイボーイのニュースサイト] (shueisha.co.jp)
    She will show off her gravure for the first time in 11 years and 5 months in "Weekly Playboy No. 22" released on May 23 (Monday)!
    Nakazu Furuhata, who graduated from SKE48, shows off her swimsuit gravure for the first time in about 4 years! "Fans say I'm the most idol-like right now." - Entertainment - News|Weekly Pre-NEWS (shueisha.co.jp)
    ――How was the shooting?

Furuhata It was fun. I love the gentle and soft atmosphere of the gravure shooting scene, so I was very happy when they asked me if I would like to shoot gravure.

――How was the shooting this time about the theme of "feathering" that changes from a pupa to a butterfly?

Furuhata I really liked the softness of a 26-year-old life-size woman, and the feeling of being packed with coolness.

――By the way, are you okay with butterflies?

Furuhata: Yes. When I was a child, I would chase after them or wait patiently to see if I could stop.

――It's been a long time since I've seen you, but I have the image that your hairstyle is changing one after another.

Furuhata The last time I appeared in the weekly pre-show, I was blonde, and in the photo book, I turned blue.

――The piercings increase every time we meet.

Furuhata When I had the most, I did 10 pieces and industrial (piercings) (laughs).

――It's a long stick-shaped earring, isn't it? Now my piercings have decreased and I have gone back to black hair. Did something happen?

Furuhata I have been gradually reducing piercings since I was active. It becomes troublesome to wear (laughs), and it gets caught in the earphones. I changed my hair to black after graduating from SKE48, but now I enjoy watching this atmosphere. Fans are saying, "Isn't this the most idol-like time right now?"

――It feels orthodox. And I heard that you started living alone in Tokyo, how is it?

Furuhata It's not that different. I also like housework, so it's not a problem. I also cook properly. I like to do laundry. It's nice to feel a sense of accomplishment when the laundry runs out or the smell of fabric softener.

――Do you feel lonely by yourself?

Furuhata: No, I don't. When I was at SKE48, I was acting alone a lot, and I like that. I feel lonely because I don't see my parents very often, but I want to play an active role in Tokyo and tell them a lot about what I did in this kind of work.

――Mr. Furuhata, you like to drink, and have you already found a familiar restaurant in Tokyo?

Furuhata I haven't been drinking at all lately. Since Corona started and I don't go out to drink, I haven't had the habit of drinking. I'm not the type to drink at home.

――Recently, you have been hearing about the marriage and childbirth of former SKE48 members, but what about romance?

Furuhata No, I don't... In the first place, I don't go out, so I don't meet them. I don't even know how to proceed with love. Well, you want to get married someday, don't you? I don't want to die alone.

――Are you in a hurry?

Furuhata: Not at all. Around, I am me. But on the contrary, I thought it was cool. It's nice to meet them, and it's amazing to be able to make decisions. Because I don't have it.

――Recently, you've been working as a voice actor.

Furuhata "Kizuna no Allil" is a TV anime and tells the story of a woman who longs for virtual YouTuber Ai Kizuna. I'm actually doing various things such as performing on YouTube and distributing games in a realistic way.

It's my first time working as a voice actor, but it's fun to think about how to produce characters with their voices, and this time I'm actually singing and dancing, so I'm happy to be able to make use of what I've done so far in my work.

――Is there anything you want to do in the future?

Furuhata I want to perform live solo. When I graduated from SKE48, the fans couldn't make calls. The ban on vocalization has finally been lifted, hasn't it? I want to say to my fans, "Please wait!" I would like to make time for fun together again.

(Styling / Naomi Yasugi Hair & Makeup / Asami Hanai)

18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    PB 'making' video:

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nao will release her first post-graduation solo single 'Kagi no arika' on 8/16:
    https://www.wws-channel.com/music2/437720.html

Jacket design:

kaginoarika_fix_-e1690877880549 copy.jpg

She will open an official YouTube channel tomorrow with the first video scheduled to be released at 20:00 JST.

• Like Like x 2