1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Future SAKAMICHI SERIES sister group predictions

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Toadell, Feb 27, 2019.

?

Do YOU want to see new Sakamichi Series groups?

1. Yes,But Nogi-styled(Single Group)

19 vote(s)
    37.3%
  2. Yes,But Keyaki-Styled(Two groups on one)

4 vote(s)
    7.8%
  3. Yes,But Yoshimoto-Styled(Unisex Group)

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  4. No thanks

29 vote(s)
    56.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    Since the unexpected(AT least for me) "new" sister group Hinatazaka46 and the interesting Yoshimotozaka46,Let's put our ideas for future Sakamichi series groups.
    I wanna hear your thoughs.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They do have those other girls that passed the audition but haven't been assigned to a group... I wonder what's their deal?

3. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

to deal with unexpected grad later on ..... my guess probably

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The next Sakamichi group will be Misakizaka46. Based in the Yanaka district in Tokyo, the group's trademark will be the focus on traditional Japanese arts.

Their songs are 46-style idol music with hints of Japanese folk influences and doesn't rule out the use of traditional instruments, such as the shamisen.

The members are known for their Japanese beauty, which is complemented by their kimono-inspired uniforms.

The members are also into art forms, such as calligraphy, ikebana and the tea ceremony, and will be an integral part of their variety shows and live performance.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Interesting, Im actually been imagining this concept while thinking whats next concept will Sakamichi management will come up,
    I din't expect this concept came so fast. Im looking forward to this next group.

6. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    what about a Sentai like concept? Every girl has a power , every team has 12 members, evveery new generation has another theme on the sentai like concept.
    Or a metal sounding one?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

I'm waiting for Yuureizaka46. All the members are either mediums, shrine maidens, or just connected to the other side somehow. Location shoots would obviously include abandoned buildings and other power spots. They'd be the occult club or the class doing the haunted house at an anime school festival.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Only if they hire a producer that knows how to handle it. The Sakamichi metal songs so far have been butchered by a dreadful production.

9. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    How many streets with Saka/Zaka is there in Tokyo? Before they come up with new names, did they check if there are any dance cover units who used that name already?

That concept seems amazing. Ayane is the first person I can imagine being in that kind of group.

Something with such aesthetics might clash slightly with Nogi, so if that kind of group were to happen, I hope it won't clash.

I want to see something mature lady-like. Not like SDN, but something that will appeal to young adults like late 20s and early 30s? This might be what Nogizaka will evolve to eventually.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    After Keyaki R.I.P. mourning time, I am happy to see we now have 4 46 groups.
    Sakurazaka46 was predicted long ago, but is cool to see it actually come to fruition.

Hope any of your predictions also come true, And waiting to see more ideas.

11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Screw it - just give me a supergroup made up of graduated members from all the groups.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    I like the sound of that, Genzaka46 (元坂46) or Motomotozaka46 (元々坂46) could be an interesting name for a group like that.
    And Tecchi would surely be center again in some titlie track kkk