1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GAME] AKB 1/149 Renai Sousenkyo (2012/12/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Hanocchipon

Hanocchipon Kenkyuusei

Wow, super wow. I stopped playing this game for like 5 months. Thanks for the super big DLC! Gotta download this tomorrow morning. Now i feel like playing the game again :D :D

2. ninjarred

ninjarred Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is there a way to play this game with eng subs?

3. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    I'm not sure if anybody's made english subs for it yet, but there's chinese subs.

Anyways, I'm really digging the PS3 version, DLC all included and the beautiful BD of the girls' confessions :inlove:

4. leomeizha19

leomeizha19 Kenkyuusei

umm, is there how to crack the subtitle? if anyone know.. would you like to share it? i'll be pleasure to make an english patch... :chuffed:

5. AnimeGamerZero

AnimeGamerZero Kenkyuusei

I am new to this forum, I discovered this when I started doing a series on my Youtube Channel called 'What the Heck am I Playing?'. Its a series of Let's Play where I try to play Japanese and other types of import games and see if I can beat the game with no knowledge of the language.

And for the first game I am doing for this series is AKB 1/149 Renai Sousenkyo.

So if you want to see an American with no knowledge of the Japanese Language trying to win the hearts of 149 idols, then visit http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... oj2v41NjGK

6. sjneow

sjneow Kenkyuusei

Great that you are doing this AnimeGamerZero. Do you really have zero knowledge of Japanese language or you are able to identify basic words like "Yes/No" or recognize the characters?

7. AnimeGamerZero

Thanks for your comment. Yeah, I really do not have knowledge of the Japanese Language. I can recognize some words or phrase hearing them, but trying to read the Japanese Text; I have no clue [sweat]

8. AnimeGamerZero

Well the third part of the Let's Play is up and later tonight I will post the fourth one up. :)

9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Well I had a pretty solid run~ Managing to do Yukirin, Yuko and a few others~

10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

I love the fact that you have spent most of your videos obsessing over Wasamin. :banana:

11. kenzole27

kenzole27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I just bought this game and still struck in it, can anyone help me

12. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    What difficulties are you having?

13. kenzole27

kenzole27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    mainly the language i guess, i only have 3-4 girls left and keep failing

14. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

If you're having difficulties with passing the girls, use this website. http://akb149084.wiki.fc2.com/
    The girls are separated in their teams on the sidebar on the left.

15. sjneow

sjneow Kenkyuusei

well if you don't know the language, your best shot is looking for a walkthrough, but you really have to be very unlucky to not even get one at the end, it's 33% chance of failing over 149.

16. jmass

jmass Kenkyuusei

You new with the game, do you have the Kiss scene & bikini/uniform? If don't you can download in page 49. Size about 1.2gb~
    Happy playing~

Here the password code for each member.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  17. paintdayo

paintdayo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hello! Long time lurker here. I was wondering if anyone had a link to the Chinese Patch for this game and/or could upload it? I've been googling for a bit and came up with nothing and I have no knowledge of chinese to really dig into their scene.
    The link provided before seems to be broken and a friend and I are interested into somehow reverse engineering so we can import/export scripts and so they would be translatable and hopefully lead into an english fan translation patch.

Thank you!

18. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Just curious - They usually release one dating game per two years. This game was released two years ago. Any news on a new dating gaming being released this year?

19. jmass

jmass Kenkyuusei

There isnt any news for new game yet :(

Anyone want the PS3 Instructions booklet?
    Now you can download in http://akb1-149.channel.or.jp/
    *click* "Instructions" at the bottom to download!!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  20. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    Heyo.

A few pages back @jmass posted some links for the dlc, but they appear to be dead now. Can anybody reupload it? ;)