[Game] Otome Kagura - Zambi no Requiem

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by blindastaroth, May 23, 2019.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I also dont have luck on gacha but to wait for zambi cards will need a very long time for me while my team isn't good enough. I only have 1 5* and rest of my team is 4* :^^;:

2. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    At least you already know that upgrading 4☆ cards other than event cards need card badges. Well, I got 4x 5☆ from 160+ draws, and 13x 4☆ which I never use anymore. If you have lots of 4☆, just hope for dupes 4☆ to get (iirc) 40 badges :^^;:
    otome.jpg

My tips to get kagura coins or draw tickets.
    • Do event up to 400k pts minimal. It'll gave you at least 15 draw tickets already.
    • Try to get 3 stars from stages for 30 coins, it should be easy since there's completed map guide.
    • Read some stories, main and event stories gave 30 ea, while chara stories gave 10.
    • Level up your affinity with cards (using candy, cookie, macaron), it gave card badges and lots of coins.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

My luck is so bad that i have only 10 4* (4 of them were bought and from event) and 1 5*. And my gacha mostly just 2* where's it's only turn to be 2 badges.

If i re-play a stage where i get 2 stars before and then i get 3 stars on 2nd turn, will i get 30 stones or only 10?

4. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    It's 10 coins each star and 3 stars each stage. If you already collect 2 of it before, you'll only get 10 for completing. But I suggest to do it once the event done. Use all stamina on event stage unless its for daily quest(3x story stage + 3x special stage).

• Like Like x 1
  5. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Speaking of which, this come into my mind out of blue.
    Usually, in every game, there will be a guild or something similar, so why don't we start to make a list of all players here and make one when the dev feel want to add that feature?
    Just random thought tho

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

5-02 3*
    5-03- 5-07 2*
    Coin 3 3* crystal 3 3*
    Not element stages, but these cards are time get more leves before open more...
    ONLY one 5*? Me at 4 5*.
    Get 3* these event Puzzles and extra...

7. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Probably will come in a much later update, but a great thought. So far only have 3 friends from stage and a lot of friend slot left so, maybe some kind of discord or something to connect us all? :D

8. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Good idea
    I've created a discord server for it
    here you go
    but I rarely use discord so I might need some help from those who are familiar hihi

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    I'm in :D
    Have been years since I'm using this so I'm kind of outdated with some new stuff, nice work :approve:

• Like Like x 1
  10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why me it put just 4? No more no less... Little nervous to that think :(

Yuuki? What are yours these 4 cards are? Why i don´t see these 4?

Yeah, I only get 10 coins if get 5-03 ->5-07 at 3* ( I have these at some ko¨s, so i choose get first these items at map 2...)

So, somewhat 4 hours left... are that meens 3 different or 3 same?

Coins/Crystall 4. i need time... and these two too cost to stamina me just now...
    Edit: So, Yellow/Green element Puzzles are open, i stay these 8 S at now Event time... (maybe next these 3 other´s 8... ) ...
    STILL not lucky WITH THAT 2_05 :( WHY????????!!!!!!!!! That collection item not yet and these coins number :(...

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

My luck in gacha is so bad that i already use all gacha ticket from the event include 10x ticket all i got is only 1 4* and 3 useless 3* and the rest is 2* :rofl:

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I used 900 and get 3 2* whatever i have, so :(. And only 2*3snowflakes...
    Edit: anyone at hint that 2-05 collection item/get good number at these coins???
    Maybe red, cois and crystals are my try...
    And that me make nervous one...
    Although these need somewhat 30+ stamina...
    Edit..:
    ;) ?

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Is there any 10x gacha ticket besides from 400k point?

14. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Aside from tutorial and new player 10x ticket, the answer is 'Yes", it will take 50mil point though..
    Good luck :D

15. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    This might be a silly thing to ask, but if it were you, which one will you choose if you have 200 medals already?
    1 ticket with 100% chance to get random ★5 ,
    or 20 tickets with 3% chance to get ★5 each ticket ?
    otome.jpg

I'm at 170 medals atm, and next event will most likely be 200.
    Already have 6x ★5, and can buy another zambi (waiting for another purple, for now its just random ★4 purple).
    With healer Renka and Kaede, it left me 1 open slot left which I put starter Asuka.
    I'm lost on which one I should choose. Another random ★5 (100 flakes if it dupes)or 20 draws hoping for much flakes for another (purple)zambi.

16. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    For me, absolutely 5* , my luck on RNG games are mediocre at best
    Got my team strong enough to breeze these stages so, worse case scenario, can use the flakes to keep for next roll(next month) or trade for some character coins to quickly upgrade my current 5*
    If you're set with both healers and your squad is full of 5*, just rotate them according to elements and you're fine..

Idk with future updates, when they add say 80k stages where you'll need at least 90k team to survive, as for now I'm good :chuffed:

17. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Yeah, I still didn't know whether I'll get another ★5 from the next 30 draws I need. And that might be the most deciding factor of which one I should take.
    That'll be too much lol.
    A team with lv100 ★5 main and sub will only get you 17~17.5k power at most. Maybe 18k if you fully upgrade their growth board. That'll need 10x lv100 ★5 for a 90k party. :^^;:

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm raising white flag now lol

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm... So :( I need these helper... Me at 4 5* and somewhat over 90 cards...
    My lucky was ironic, my stamina <20 and get at Extra Puzzle... it cam me twice, so 2* S energy drink get use, but nothing matter, them get so medium... at only at day, but still not hard get them unlike something else...

Only maybe 3 these 4 * which can get L100... but because 2+1 was little over L50 it taKE TIME...
    Utopia also here, give up already at 2*000*000 but 1*700*000 at only some 26k, not too much... I think, at i try take most cards again at next event. One already missing at this summer... 7. month at 2 events and 8. month 2 events...
    then it go next quatro? I feeling at them make these all girls summer event card... can that be?
    Edit: bad to me i have seen at me have soon 4 events same time my phone games... :I and any them i haven´t change "win".... lucky at me one at not rank systems (yet...) .

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  20. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    What I mean was 90k team(with friends added)
    So actually based on your calculation 102k+ team is possible, then again awakening 1 into lv 100 already take a chunk of character coins
    And to take advantages of growth board, your team must contain multiple cards of 1 member, so 102k team's pretty unrealistic for now :D
    ----
    By the way update your app to 1.2.0 to unlock achievements, will give you some gems and growth board stone, really useful for some last-minute push via stamina/skip tickets bought from gem exchange:)

• Informative Informative x 1