1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Game] Otome Kagura - Zambi no Requiem

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by blindastaroth, May 23, 2019.

1. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Wait... I didn't know about the Achievements!
    I wasnt playin because I'm a little sick and my free time is for recovering and sleep, but with this I'm definitively going back to play!

Is time to get some kagura stones!

2. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Been discussing about it a bit on discord though [hehe]
    -------------------------------------------
    Update 1.2.0 (6/27/2019)

- Added "Title" function : same as nogifes, will be displayed under your name on friends list
    - Added "Achievements" : literally as it said, will give bonus gems and growth board stones, some function is rather buggy right now and some is still locked, to be added/fixed in later updates
    - Added "Mass Exchange": gone are the dull days of exchange items 1 by 1, all items can be exchanged up to 10 times per trade, also it won't jump back to top when exchanging item on the bottom of the screen, exchanged item that's been depleted will automatically go down the order
    - Added "Time left until the end period" on gacha screen
    - Fixed misc bug and other minor problems
    source

PS: As usual, sorry if there's any mistake in translation process :v:
    -----------------------------------------
    Pretty hectic update in the middle of event, likely won't force you to update until after event ends, but I highly recommend update to 1.2.0 to take full advantage of the new achievements system

Cheers :banana:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh i seen... Oh Yuuki... Your level?
    Well.... At me l 46 is closer than 1*800*000...
    And that event i buy already what i thought i need...

4. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Finally one really useful update, specially that bulk exchange :corr:

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

... At that numbers font little bigger...

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Sorry, but i think that is different thinks i have Ask.
    First: Are them really give ALL girls at "summer" card? Are that events again next year, if are, What if try buy what already have??
    2: At Megapolis these events are divisioned... why that think use there? (Hynk, somewhat army marathon again, at Megapolis...)
    3: Well... Where i these coins at Mio"cheer", Are i should try now her coins get off? Or first all girls or all coins?
    4. Are already next event days telled?

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I've updated my game but doesn't get anything. How to claim it?

8. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Not quite understand your question but I'll try to answer some..
    1. I can certainly say there's no way you can use an event card in another event, even if the title is somehow same, the year is different (easy example: both current and previous event cards are 'Summer T-shirt series" but to upgrade 4* from previous event and current event need a different set of coins). So the answer is a big no-no
    2. I don't know what Megapolis is, but event division(?) like now(first half is previous event, it's the second half now) is pretty rare for event structure
    3. Cheer is a 4*, right? If I were you I'll save my character coin for 5*, but if you're struggling clearing stages then it's okay to use them
    4. As far as I know, not yet. Current event isn't supposed to end until June 30, so expect new event announcement within first weeks of July

:v:

I assume this is about achievements?
    Go to Profile(top left of your home screen) >Achievements
    There are 3 categories of achievements:
    - Awakening : full awaken a card (lv 100 and unlock all costume/pose/story)
    - Title : get xx amount of title. As of now the only one working is "Rookie", a lot of title will be unlocked in the next update
    - Affinity : have a xx level of affinity with a character (lv available: 10,20,30,40,50)

Hope this answer your question, unless what you mean is different?

• Like Like x 1
  9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Least one Character at me at least card at these five elements, but why not any 5 it*? Although i have 94 cards
    I have only 4 5*... one "limited" red (Maybe enough event coins left put it L70) One Blue and 2 Purple...
    But use red-blue- older purple...
    Coins...
    Well... at "Mio" i am 100 coins... Only?
    Hmm... if i am get hopes right i only get L100 possible that red healer... then next step is get so strong cards...
    Ouch... but how :(.
    Megapolis is pay to win city builing game... (although i succes well, Only i get "races" at same level ... lucky,) Can play without Any real money, but then dropping out others...
    And some are already 2000L or over ...
    Awaken cards also what ever * level... ?

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Thank you. I thought they will send it trough gift box.

After the update, sometimes they thrown me out to tittle screen (priest screen), does this is happen to any of you too or maybe it's just me?

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I had this occasionally happen to me. Most of the time, it means something has changed in the game. It could be that something new was downloaded, but I also witnessed it when I tried to play the extra stage just outside the time limit.

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

And/or over 05.00 / 06.00 at Japan time?
    Anyway, how yours event going? Or PL?
    My self, i can´t see how i get 2*000*000 points :( ... but well... rank better (maybe...?)

13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It happen to me twice this day. It's happen when i try the second turn of extra stage.

14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    PL?

As for the event, I'm done with it. I'm close to 700.000 and I got all the rewards I aimed for (and then some). But I hate the grind for a decent ranking, so I don't bother.

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It happen to me twice this day. It's happen when i try the second turn of extra stage.

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are youre speed up that puzzle speed and speed up battles, and go end them at them begin? ( That i get easy about/close 9k points... twice) ... my lucky these extras cam at when
    my stamina is so low :( ...
    Hmm... i can´t believe i get next event my high score again :I ... But, most cards i try...
    Edit Now it is 7/8... If i get least 3/4 i happy... but it need about over 1*000*000 (Hope not?)... so, 10/12 if these continue.. maybe...

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Usually extra stages came to me when my stamina is under 40. I do the speed ups to but the point i get is inconsistent, sometimes over 4k but mostly not even if i took the same route.
    I'll be happy if i get at least 700k point since i'm running out of stamina, over 600k points now.

18. Shadol

Shadol Kenkyuusei

Do you have an english translation of daily quests??

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  19. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    An over-simplified explanation:
    --Daily Mission--
    * Clear "Main" story stage 3 times
    Reward: Stamina S x1
    * Clear "Special" stage 3 times
    Reward : "EXP stone" S x5
    * "Power UP" your card 1 time
    Reward : 5000 coins
    * Pull "Friend Gacha" 1 time
    Reward : "Skip stage ticket" x1
    * Clear all daily mission
    Reward : Gems x30

The daily mission is very simple and easy in my opinion, The friend gacha is free once per day in the gacha tab on the bottom of your main screen, and clear all well you have to clear them all daily mission to get the rewards :D

For time limit thing:
    It's pretty common to do that, since the server is pretty much "closed" , so your request is considered ''empty'' , and also to prevent users exploit the time limit by changing their local time
    The thing with going back to title screen only happen to me in regard to time limit though ㄟ( ・_・ )ㄏ

• Like Like x 1
  20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

These special gems or typical gems (100 or 300 to summon)?
    Edit
    300... Hmm. :(.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019