1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Game] Otome Kagura - Zambi no Requiem

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by blindastaroth, May 23, 2019.

1. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    That was a lot of points :eek: , currently struggling to even get to 500k mark oof
    So, just wish for drones to show up then? All hail RNG :worthy:
    Do you pull karaoke gacha by any chance? Cause having 1 5* and 4* of it + 2 from friends(usually) doesn't seem to increase pts by much(probably about 500 or so) ...

2. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I pulled 46 times in total and got no luck.
    Only have +2 4star in team back then which give 18% plus in total.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    it might be useful, i just figure out the photo memo's attribrute:
    • these are red (紅), green(翠), blue(蒼), yellow(黄)、and purple(紫).
    • red beats green, green beats blue, blue beats red, and yellow and purple beats each other.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  4. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I found out a little more and wrote in this post

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?posts/1596374

5. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    I saw some comments with questions about the First Event of the Game: Karaoke Party (Let's called that way until someone came with the right name)
    And I'm gonna add a "Index" in the first post with all this info and stuff.

event0.jpg

EVENT: KARAOKE PARTY!
    The 1st event in the game is here! And is more easy that you though :)
    If you pull a gacha from the "Karaoke Gacha" and you get some 5* girls, then you are a lucky person... because these girls give you a bonus % for this event!
    Screenshot_90.jpg Screenshot_91.jpg 3.jpg

You can find the Event, here:
    event11.jpg event10.jpg

In this Event, you acumulate points, and when you get a certain Goal, you can get some prizes, like Crystals, Barretes, Gold coins, Gacha Tickets, Event tickets and some Karaoke Badges.

event1.jpg event8.jpg

The Karaoke Tickets, can be exchanged for a 4 stars Karaoke girl, who gives you a bonus %.
    event2.jpg event9.jpg

The girls from the "Karaoke Gacha" gives you a 7% or a 0.7 of bonus (ex: your base is 1.00, with a 5 stars girl is 1.07). The girls from the Karaoke Tickets, gives you a 5%.
    All this % are acumulative. Ex: If you have 2 Karaoke girls with 5 stars and 2 Karaoke Girls with 4 stars, your total bonus will be 1.24
    event4.jpg

If you want to use the "skip ticket", you need to have to complete the "chapter" and then use the ticket... In case you update your party team with members with bonus %, YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE "CHAPTER" AGAIN, then you can use the ticket and the bonus will be applied.
    event6.jpg

If you are lucky, you can get an "Extra stage". This "Extra" last for 4 minutes and gives you between 6000 and 7000 points.
    event5.jpg

Also, you can escalated in the Ranking of the Event and when the Event is done, you can get some pretty good prizes
    event3.jpg event7.jpg

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. TigaSandi

TigaSandi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I found it funny, with element yellow and purple strong to each other. Its like you want to use it's element advantages but at the same time it's also your element weakness. Is it better to spread your team element or focusing on one element??

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks so much for this! I went from 50.000 to 200.000 in half an hour and claimed my Karaoke Rentan.

• Like Like x 1
  8. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Purple and yellow are indeed strong against each other but in the term of game, it will only give the advantage to player. What I mean is if you use purple to fight yellow, you'll deal more damage and receive less damage.

Better focus on one element only since you have 5 slots party. One for each element.

9. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I don't think so. Yellow and purple just deal higher damage to each other. Like many games, light and dark always against each other like this.

Which is make sense, otherwise, these two element gonna be strongest in the game.

So I suggest you put yellow and purple cards when fighting opposite color only when you have high enough HP and def.

Here's the proof
    team setup with yellow leader with about the same def to purple and one of the blue (Zukki)[​IMG]
    Damage taken to from purple enemy to yellow character is higher than the other two
    [​IMG]

For me, I will just develop my 5 star first regardless of element cuz their status and skill are better than 4 star. And I don't waste resources on 3 star just to gain element advantage. (I only upgrade few 3* to level 10 in the beginning)

Besides, maximize your two 5 star. Just keep balancing the team. Then you can just swap main and support for element advantage. The benefit from support skill between 4 and 5 star is not much different.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Thanks for the advice but I will stick to my opinion cause this the very based of many games I've been playing. Develop such a dual-edge system like that just will only make yellow and purple the worst element ever. We may not feel it now but later on, I think element advantageous will be the priority cause off-element will receive more damage and deal less.

The game is just released and there's so much possibilities of how the dev want to develop the game. I'm no game expert but there are so many similarities between Japanese RPG mobage.

11. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    UPGRADING SOME STATS

You can upgrade your Stats in the "Stats Diagram". You can find it in the "Affinity Menu", selecting a girl and choosing the 3rd option
    Screenshot_64.jpg

To do that, you need "Spirit Orb" (Let's call it that way, because sounds cool)... you receive this item when you play the game for the first time and you can get i, when you exchange some "karaoke coins" in the Event.
    Screenshot_72.jpg

You will see this picture, where the upgrades you activated, WORKS FOR ALL THE CARDS WITH THAT GIRL.
    For example: If you upgrade the HP of Miria, ALL THE MIRIA CARDS, WILL HAVE THEIR HP INCREASED
    Screenshot_73.jpg
    You can increase different stats:
    • HIT POINTS (HP): When your HP reach 0, the girl will "faint". When the HP of your entire party reach 0 is GAME OVER... until you use 100 Kagura Stones to keep fighting in that chapter :)
    • ATTACK (ATK): Combining the attack point of the leader and the support of your squad, this will determinated the damage you do to the Zambis.
    • DEFENSE (DEF): Same explanation as the Attack, but this will determinated the damage you receive from the Zambis
    • SPEED (SPD): How fast the turn of the girl come in... with high Speed, more fast the girl will attack and her turn will come more quickly
    • BATTLE SKILL (BSK): This skill will activate in battle and damage the enemy
    • SUPPORT SKILL (SSK): Same as BSK but this skill buff the allies. Only 4 and 5 stars can use it.
    BSK and SSK have a low % of probabillity to activate but here you can increase that %.
    And, as you can see, there're 2 tabs... you can unlock the 2nd one with a Key, that you can get exchanging some "snow coins"

The value for every upgrade increase by 2, so you have to know which girl you want to increase her stats.
    Every girl has a different Diagram with the stats in different order... some begins with HP, others with ATK, another with DEF, and so and so...
    Screenshot_74.jpg

And when you finish... down your girl you will find these numbers... I think this is the "STRENGTH" of your girl or something like that, but I'm not sure :(
    Screenshot_75.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. TigaSandi

TigaSandi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Yeah, i think so too. Because when i fight with purple enemy, my yellow unit always dying first.

Yeah, I understand my 5 star will always be priority. But, I'm also keeping one silver 3 star Junna in my team, becoz it can heal 4 unit with about 800 hp each which is not bad. Btw, thank you for answering

• Like Like x 1
  13. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Oh I didn't realize that 3 star card also have heal skill. But now I stick with 4 star Rentan from the event reward - upgrade her to lvl 90 and can heal 3,600 HP to two allies.

14. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Is there an easier way to level up cards? Already bought all the crystals I can buy and did the extra chapters already.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

15. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Did you do the daily stages for crystals and gold? You can do them twice a day.

• Like Like x 1
  16. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yeah. Finished it everyday.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

17. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    @OhYeaH! once suggest to buy a 10x pass for special stages with 400 stones, very worth it if your teams is set and you can clear the last stage for lvl up crystals, can probably lvl up 1 5*card till 60 and another to a pretty high lv if I recall correctly :)
    -------------
    My opinion on yellow-purple thing, of course it'll be a double-edged sword, you'll get by fine in regular stage since mostly they are neutrals in those but then you'll get rekt in special stage if your card power isn't high enough, use elemental cards in special stage? Deals no damage. That's kind of balanced if you ask, high risk-high reward with almost all light-dark elements in many games :v:

• Like Like x 1
  18. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Playing special stage is the best way to get crystal. You may consider to buy the special pass (yellow ticket) with some gem to play more than 2 times/day.

There is a pack with 10 tickets for 400 gem. (not sure how long it will reset, but not everyday)
    And 1 ticket for 50 gem, that you can buy 5 times a day.

FYI, the item box of crystal stage last map is on top right.

• Like Like x 1
  19. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i have this 4 star gacha memory but why i can't use it? is there any specific gacha for this item?

Screenshot_20190526-163551.jpg

20. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

CARD DATABASE

Saw JP fan doing this so I'm collecting card data from the card preview which show stats at level 1 and max skill and put them together.
    Here is all released 5 star card translated to English.

for the raw file, I just put together with skill guide in this sheet

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1