1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Game] Otome Kagura - Zambi no Requiem

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by blindastaroth, May 23, 2019.

1. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Daaamn. Thanks! :D

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
  2. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth

Thank yo so much for this... now we can build our teams knowing what skills the girls had!!
    And I put your sheet in the Index :)

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Is it possible to exchange many items at once? I gathered a lot of Karaoke tokens and I want to exchange them for various other items. But the only way I can exchange is tap the item, confirm it, and then I got one while the page scrolls to the top. So I have to scroll down and repeat the process for every single item, which is a bit tedious.

4. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    You can't use it yet, hopefully it'll come in future updates..

I don't think its possible..
    It's not just for karaoke tokens, all exchange process (danger zone medals,gem for xx packs) must be done one at a time, idk why they didn't put in mass exchange option in the first place :gavel: , here to hope they fix it later, if not it'll be a very painful process exchanging all these karaoke tokens

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Strange, it is possible when you buy furniture for the classroom though. I also hope they apply that functionality everywhere.

6. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    If I recall correctly, isn't the furniture things is like "buy 1->place it->then there's option to continue buy the same thing or continue to 'market' window or finish buying", in my opinion that's not a mass exchange [hehe] , but indeed if at least they put that feature in the exchange tokens/medals screen it'll help a little.. rather than doing it one at a time

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    You can toggle the top red button, which allows you to check the items you want and buy them all in one go.

8. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Never knew that sorry, that'll be a lot better than the usual "1 item ->exchange 10-> over" it'll be like "items->quantity->'cargo'->exchange->over" :approve:

On the other hand.. the 400 gems thing and all(?) items in medal exchange reset weekly... correct me if i'm wrong though :v:

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Last night i've been clearing my phone chache and it seems i lost my game because when i try to login it's like start from the beginning. Is it possible to restore it? Or is it just normal update from the game?

10. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Have you bind it before? If you haven't bind it, you can't get your account back.

11. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Clear cache or clear data? Cleared cache before and it didn't make me logged out of my account , and you won't lose your account if you've bind it before also there's no update from the game..

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Chache. Maybe just my bad day, because my other game is fine. And sadly its not bound yet, well actually i can't lol

Just managed to get 5* card and suddenly it's lost :XD:

Edit : just check it, idk how but my game data also lost. Anyway, how to bind my account?

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  13. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    if you clear cache at the title screen or inside the game, there will be a warning that it can also cleared your account

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

How it can test at i bined?

Anyway... Just one 5* and 3 3* and other s just 2*....
    So usually these summon games... :(. At me...
    Other thinks...
    Well...

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Maybe this is what happen to mine. I tried click on everything just want to know the what it's used to be. But because idk about japanese, maybe i just click the wrong button :fp:

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Can show screenshot where can seen at it is logged? Or just text. Arigato.

17. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    If it's an in game button, most likely a clear cache one, thought you had used your phone system to manually clear them [hehe]
    But with game data lost then it's clear data button(?) idk

You're quite lucky if you got 1 5* on your first pull, some even get 3* only, if you're willing to then bind and then re-roll them (clear app data on your phone settings) but I won't do it if I were you, 5* is a pretty rare pull
    -------------------------------------------------
    Edit: Tutorial done :v:

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  18. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I would suggest to reroll til you get two 5 stars or one if it's your Oshi. Note that reroll you will get 3000 gem and 7 gatcha ticket after complete the tutorial. Even my test account also got two 5 stars (now 4 already).

You can bind account by clicking this button in the menu. Then just input user name and password. For me this game account binding and log in system is very simple that I can even play two accounts in one phone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
  19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

But how see if i have log already??

20. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    on the title screen menu, there's two button on the right bottom, right?
    Left is for menu and the right is for login/change account