1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Game] Otome Kagura - Zambi no Requiem

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by blindastaroth, May 23, 2019.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... my party isn´t ready even Stage 3,? Anyway... it looks at me use just that way, now i have better luck 1 0 1 to 1 1 1, i meen, i was found box, but... :( one my girl get ko... :( but... then i get it without any get ko ... that 3-01.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  2. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Nice to knowing that. I've been avoiding traps this whole time since it kills more than enemies, so I might try out that pattern.

That sheet are way more nicer. I've been checking it once in a while. Still can't help with it since all I did was event stage all the time lol

You can refill it with yellow ticket, available at the upper right store. It reset weekly.
    otome.jpg

EDIT: Just found out that raid-skip crystal stage are not worth at all. The amount of crystal I got just half the amount when I do it manually.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    For special stage tickets refill has been explained above...

To farm money, if you can clear the latest stage of coin special stage(stage 4?) it'll give you 70k for little box, meaning if you follow the sheet guide, pretty much 140k is guaranteed for 1 run..

And another thing, NEVER use your small 'lv up stone' for lvling up your 4-5* cards when their lv is pretty high, they'll cost you A LOT, if you can, farm the latest stage of crystal special stage for a minimum 6 of high lv stones(again the guide is already there for the box whereabout)..
    For me, I'm using small lv stones in lv 1-10 range, above that it's a big no-no :v:

If you skip the stage it'll most likely give you 1 middle box, which is 5 crystal, if you do it manually, you'll get 6 at the minimum so yes, it's not worth it...
    ------------------------
    Will update the sheet more often when this event finished today, so until then, I'm boosting event pts :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

When these events are rank bonus system? How long that game livin?
    Or are there will be more story based cards? Or are next one more like FE? THAT not FEH...

When next events? Well. ONE at time, please. NOT like Feh. Where sometimes at open 3 events...
    (lucky these can self choose what get in..)

Oh sorry. How you going?
    Are you already somewhat high scores?

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Stage 2 at *** at all Puzzles, but get these "danger areas" clear also get completed. and even 3 box...( ?) (but them i need better team even my best team...)
    Stage 3 at 3. first at *** but only 2 first "golden sign..." Puzzles 4 and 6 at 2 * and 5 only *... (much better team again? )
    (Well, it seen at first try can try just get "boss off" then same at no one get ko and last get 2 box...?) Well... that is stamina wasting style... or are any "rpg" games or games where exp think at training waste think?
    Edit:
    Changed summon? Only 2? What?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  6. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Added to the INDEX
    - How to upgrade a card
    - Map with the paths in every stage

Thanks to all the colaborators for all your help!

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are there also at danger areas?
    It seen at there at new catha think... I not sure if it just two person...

8. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

hey I just start it and I think special stage is the most important to all players so I complete it first. I'm doing pure research on game - normal stage needs to play two times at least and danger zone takes about 4 times at least. For stage that I has blind or compulsory trap, it may take 2 to 5 more times to play. And my stamina also limited. So it will take a while to finish all.

You can fill whatever stage you play, but I dont think chapter 1 is important cuz any new player should complete it with 3 stars.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well, at 1 some at box at seen at just begin... And zombies here are somewhat weak, well, compare to 2... So, i think youre right...
    Without these danger areas at 2 stage puzzle episodis them are somewhat easy get complete... Maybe that is reason these D?

Hp full at before any danger area.. And
    How that is?

10. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Did anyone receive the rewards from the first event already? Can you see somewhere your final rank?

11. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    It says still counting.
    idk how long they need to count all. Although nogifes only need 12 hours for counting and 12 more to distribute the rewards

12. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    ah thanks. where did you see this, on the screen of the event?

Edit: Found it, in the first big box on the screen of the event. above the box with your total points.

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

What i seen at top ones, there about near 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 points at top 3? Oh my =O . Then these are 5 these bonus girls?
    My self, somewhat low points... maybe rank somewhat ... 4 000 000 or worse?

Well... only Megapolis i have lucky get top 3 these events... even some time wins even... but... these events it are LOTT less person than others (Or them are divisioned?) ... (and somewhat 20 take it serious... when some just take these build help thinks...) (best records (most top 3) are these train marathons...) (Well, that division think help them calc results? Sometimes them are clear... )

Maybe Feh best record is near 10k... ( now event i at about 21K )

14. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    I just realized that there's in game notification about the latest event.
    It says that the calculation will be done by June 7th and the rewards will be distributed right after the announcement is out.

Attached Files:

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Most of you are probably already aware of it, but it's Special Stage campaign until 6th June. A nice opportunity to stock up on crystals, coins, and other stuff!

I pulled a lot of duplicates lately so I am sitting on a pile of rainbow crystals and I am thinking of buying one of the cheerleader cards. Is there a card I should pay attention to? I am gravitating towards buying cheerleader Junna, because I lack blue cards but maybe there is a better option?

16. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

The card choice is depend on the team you are building - you may need card with high HP or just fill the team with high attack. Also be aware that if you get duplicate member, it will be very hard to break limit second card cuz lackinh of member coin.

Also choosing your favorite member is always a good choice.

My suggested cheerleader card (based on balance status and skill that can attack more than 1 enemy)
    Red - Hoshimina, Rentan
    Green - Kaede
    Blue - Kubo
    Yellow - Momoko for HP, Hazuki for Atk
    Purple - Zukki for HP, Ayatie for Atk

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks for the tips, they're helpful. I haven't really thought of a strategy for building my deck, as it is currently a collection of my highest * cards (and a mirrored deck to level the supports on low level stages). But now is the time to start refining it.

18. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Hmm.. but if you have lot of that member cards, you'll get more advantage of their 'boards' though, but I can see your point about limit break, lvling up character relationship is so slow even with those sweets to quick boost :D

Thanks for the cards tip, having a lot of purple/yellow cards and currently struggling in 'keep everyone alive' quest at 61k stage..

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  19. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Is not that we don't want to answer your questions...
    Many of your questions have already been answered before, you just need to search in the thread
    Everyone play this game different than you, some have lucky, others not, so the only good strategic here is keeping playing the game and eventually you will get some stronger cards.
    And you only need luck to get some 5* cards, thats all!

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

So nothing else than play story at C 5-Puzzle-18 and then back these puzzle episodi where not already *** and that text... Or same time.

Well... Yellow and green stil not 5* if these so called summons heard hopes i hope next? 5* at yellow...
    But... It not work that like...
    Mostly my lucky i get now some **-*** or and what i have already...

Oh sorry but 1.1.0 at here already and not get what are changes... I only know at no more girls, yet.
    Maybe some text cheked,
    There ingame mesage at changes... I try look it are there talking chapter 6 but not get... :(.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019