1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Gekijourei Kara no Jotaijo (2015/10/16 - 2016/12/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 13, 2015.

1. TJDomingo

TJDomingo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yes, that's the Final Episode of the series. As the post said for the very first time, There are 10 episodes per member. Why don't you go back to page 1 of this tread? I'm just saying.

Anyway, Thank you for tuning in. ;)

2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yuria's episode is probably the scariest and has the feeling of the most helplessness. Too bad the boyfriend came alone. He should have called the cops and an army of monks/priests to deal with the demon boy :rant:. Or maybe he simply did not know what happened. Yuria should have messaged him instead of calling.

3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Its playing on TokuHD channel in N. America

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. chaenmina

chaenmina Kenkyuusei

good day, someone have the eng sub link for this episode, the current link was shutdown ;_;.

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    There were no subs for that ep, afaik.

6. chaenmina

chaenmina Kenkyuusei

;__; i am searching for the eng sub for the past 4 months tho, but thank you for the info. :)

7. chaenmina

chaenmina Kenkyuusei

sadly toku is not available in my country ;_;

8. eriichan

eriichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched this drama! I'm glad that I managed to find it subbed. I have to say, this drama was a lot better than what I expected! I think for horror stories, I liked it better than Adrenaline no Yoru (though I quite enjoyed that drama as well). I liked that one of the episode was funny and there was a sad episode, so it wasn't just horror. More opinions in spoiler!

My thoughts on each episode:

Yokoyama Yui:
    I liked the atmosphere, how it's at night, dark and quiet. For the story, honestly I didn't understand Yui's actions because I would never go to that basement and I would leave that house right away, but I know that this is a drama, but still LOL and when she discovered that woman, she was taking too long talking with her too. I thought that Yui's character is not very smart (well, she was drunk before so maybe this can be a reason, haha). I did think that the woman was suspicious, though they didn't say what's her reason for kidnapping/killing girls... anyway, I have no idea how long she was in there but she had too much strength for someone who was tied to a chair. Meanwhile Yui is the opposite, that part when she got hit in the room, she stayed on the ground for so long XD I was like girl... your life is in danger!!! and in the end, the girl was killed while Yui was burried alive (next to the dead girl), which is probably the scariest thing in the whole episode (just the thought of being in that situation :S).

Okada Nana: This story kinda reminds me of the Adrenaline episode of Yabushita Shu, when she had the face authentification on photos even when there was no one. it's a bit similar here, with the difference that Naachan can see a man instead. I felt bad for that little sick boy ;_; I knew he was the one who was supposed to die, and I expected that Naachan would offer her life instead. Some parts scared me (or startled me) like when Naachan opened the curtains at night and that woman fell on her, or at the end when we saw that man's face D: also when Naachan was searching for someone to help but the hospital was empty, these kind of big places that always have people in it being empty is unsettling D:

Iriyama Anna: Hm this is kinda similar with what I thought about Yui since I didn't understand the actions of Annin. She didn't talk to that girl for some years so she could just walk away and ignore her, I guess she felt bad that they used to be friends and she didn't defend her when she was bullied, but the girl is clearly not normal, and going to an abandoned place with her (a place where people kill themselves) is like the most stupid idea ever. The girl who played the friend did well in her role (she kinda looked like Tomu sometimes). about the theme, I actually thought about this before, about how some fans still talk to celebrities who passed away on their social medias. Even though I understand the feelings but this always made me feel a bit... weird.

Kato Rena: I didn't expect this drama to have an episode with comedy LOL I actually saw pictures/gifs of Renacchi from this episode in the past, without knowing that it was from this drama, and I thought that it was from a normal drama XD I really loved this story and it was a nice change from the rest! I love the idea and the fun little background music. I found the friend quite annoying but I guess that's how the role is supposed to be, so good job from the actress. Renacchi did well in her role too, and she looks so pretty! I didn't expect that the friend would survive, that part when she opened her head, I almost thought they'll show something (but I guess it would have been too much work to do that XD) just the sound of insects made me disgusted LOL or when she started eating that guy o_o (it's what he deserves for rejecting Renacchi and going for the zombie girl XD). I didn't expect the end, it's going to be difficult for Renacchi to live with that thing in her stomach, can't be covered with make-up or perfume LOL

Furuhata Nao: When she received a suspicious phone call at first, I directly thought of her Adrenaline episode where it's also with phones ^^; But the story ended up different here. I have to say, I didn't completely feel bad for her because she didn't have to take that photo of the man being arrested and there wasn't anything funny D: I liked this story since it gave a lesson about the internet, especially how everyone was attacking the man and calling Nao a hero, but once the man was proven innocent (and commit suicide), they all started attacking Nao. This is exactly how it works on the internet :S but here she was clearly at fault even if she just wanted to share with friends at first, it was still wrong D: and I think she had a good ending since nothing really happened to her, she was just hearing voices, probably out of guilt. I thought it was quite funny how her shirt said "the trash" when she was talking on the phone LOL

Nakano Ikumi, Oguri Yui: I liked this episode, Yuiyui was very cute! Both of them did well in their roles probably because they just had to play themselves (young teens). The empty school was scary, at first I didn't think that the girls would both die but it ends up with all 4 of them (with the parents) being killed x_x The way the parents died was a lot worse with the mirror and the hug, those parts scared me D: I just don't understand why they returned to that room after the mom heard that woman repeating the same sentence from that room, I would never go there again D: That bandage woman was really scary D: also, the beginning of this episode kinda reminded me of Tomu's Adrenaline episode when the friends went to a haunted place.

Kitahara Rie: I kinda felt bad for Kitarie in this story since I don't think she was at fault, she wanted to debut together with her friend but the friend is the one who "betrayed" her. Though the friend died because of Kitarie but it was accidental LOL. The story being mostly at the radio station was a good atmosphere for horror, especially when it was all empty, a big place being empty again >.< I guess in the end, everything that happened was just in Kitarie's head and what she said to the ghost of her friend, she actually said it out loud while being live on radio? well I guess this ends her career LOL and her crazy laugh o_o

Mukaichi Mion: The repetitive scene at the start confused me, when she keep waking up and having the same scenario again and again but trying new solutions (and always failing), I did think that she is probably a ghost who is stuck in this situation forever (which is awful :S). Then when the man and girl appeared, it started to make sense what happened, actually I found this story very touching and sad ;_; I wanted to see Miion and her sister talk... when she saved her sister once again at the end and said goodbye through the window T_T I cried. I only saw it now in this thread (on first page) but every member made a comment for their episode, and for Miion, she mentioned that her episode would be sad and we would need to have tissues, well she was totally right. I loved this story.

Takahashi Juri: This story reminded me of Juri's episodes in Adrenaline (it happened in a restroom and here she goes to the restroom) and Love Night (it happens at theater which is where this story happens too) it's like a mix of both XD I think this story was pretty good, again, the big theater being empty was scary D: The story also reminded me a bit of Mio's Adrenaline episode where there is a dead heroine who wants to take revenge on heroines. The part where Juri's teacher is like possessed and tried to kill Juri D: At the end, the teacher successfully possessed Juri, and so the line of the play about "living forever within you" is related to the whole story of this episode since it's what happens...

Kizaki Yuria: At first I thought the grandma is really scary, I mean she looks scary, and when the boy talked to her at the table and she didn't answer... o_o But I also expected that the little boy would be evil. That part when they made Yuria wear that dress, even just that dress is scary LOL when Yuria realized that the old woman is gone and she wasn't the grandma, and she finds those old photos o_o All these women wearing that same dress and spending all their life trapped inside a house with the evil little boy, what the hell. Yuria should have used her phone to text her boyfriend right away instead of waiting and making a phone call without being clear (because the boy was listening). The boyfriend was also kinda useless in the episode LOL the way he died in the end by being pearced in the torso, he could make a couple with Renacchi XD Overall this episode was creepy, she probably has the worst ending since she's going to live her whole life with the evil kid D:

That was long, I had a lot to say XD I also want to add that I enjoyed the little intro/ending with the man introducing the stories and the rain at night at the start with the little music, it really made the stories feel more dark/horror and it was the perfect atmosphere! I really recommend this drama, I enjoyed all the episodes and all of the members did well!

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The American horror genre website Bloody Disgusting has included the series in the latest edition of of its recurring column 'Series of Frights':
    https://bloody-disgusting.com/edito...from-horror-tv-anthologies-series-of-frights/