1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Gekijourei Kara no Jotaijo (2015/10/16 - 2016/12/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    this episode was alright it started out pretty slow to me then I got interested late in the show.i guess the monk sealed off the zombies so mion could get upstairs?umm what exactly did mion say to sakura at the end?

2. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

Mion's ep.

Am I the only one who wants to see more interaction between Mion and her sister? Anyway, her episode is kinda interesting. I felt the shortness of it and wanting for more. I'm still confused even though
    I know already the fact that she's dead and trying to save her sister.
    I hope someone can sub. the episode.

3. <3_Atsu-Mina_<3

<3_Atsu-Mina_<3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Mion said "Sayonara" to Sakura.

4. milkyzipper

milkyzipper Guest

5. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    There's no way you can watch the Renacchi one & not understand what's going on LOL

6. Chiizujin

Chiizujin Kenkyuusei

I should be able to release Renacchi's episode in the next couple of days (it's pretty much done but I won't have time to do it tonight).

7. milkyzipper

milkyzipper Guest

Aww that's amazing! That's when my exams end anyway. I shall anticipate :3

8. Chiizujin

Chiizujin Kenkyuusei

9. Touh

Touh Kenkyuusei

@Chiizujin Thank you ver much!! This episode is one of my favorites!

10. milkyzipper

milkyzipper Guest

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    gotta work on my japanese... i had no idea what juri's episode was about whatsoever.

13. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    so juri is an emo wrist cutting wackjob and her acting teacher gets possessed by some evil spirit via telephone?hmm now at the end I may have missed this but I seen someone dragging their leg I guess it was her teacher again...umm the ending was kinda confusing because I don't know why juri was smiling.maybe she was possessed as well and had no idea her teacher returned

14. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Juri was possessed when she cut her wrists. And at the end it turns out she is possessed again and whoever is inside her is reciting those lines "...I'll continue living in you forever" and smirks.

15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Since it seems some people are confused about Juri's episode...

The episode starts with Nao (Juri's character) and her boss Akiko visiting the theater where she'll make her stage debut one month later. Akiko seems to be content with watching her pupil succeed and is hopeful she'll overwhelm the public. Then, as you can see, strange things start happening: first Nao hears voices and cuts herself, then Akiko suddenly beats Nao with her baton.
    When the guard stops her and takes them to the room, he explain Nao how things really are: she wasn't wrong when she felt someone was watching them. The theater is a place where things like resentment, regret and anger gather. "Envy in particular", since as an actress she should know the feeling of " losing a role and being stolen a role".
    The guard refers to it just as "they", but it's clear that the ghost you see in the episode are actually genies, embodiments of these human feelings. He explains how " they" try to find a crack or weakness in the human heart to enter inside and make people act like that, and the way to fight them off is to show self-confidence. He also tells that Akiko too was to appear in that stage play once, but stage equipment fell on her "accidentally" during tryouts. She was saved, but got away with a lame leg and couldn't set foot on stage ever again, which assumingly makes her weak to "them".
    Cut to the part where Akiko wakes up and escapes to the stage. Here she manifests her envy toward Nao for having had more luck than her with her acting career, her youth and all. Nao confronts her by following the guard's advice and Akiko (or probably her inner demons) commit suicide.
    Things seem to have gone back to normal until the day of the play, where Akiko's spirit apparently finds a way inside Nao's heart and speaks through her.

On a related note, the line that the characters rehearse multiple times in the episode is " Why is fate so cruel? Maybe if you allow me, I'll give up my life and live eternally in your heart", which is basically the entire theme of the story.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  16. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    did the security guard die? I think so, but it wasn't confirmed.

17. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Looks like the security guard can only take on human opponents but not supernatural ones. Anyway, what type of spirit was haunting the theatre ? Was it a human spirit ?

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I thought yuria's episode was rather entertaining. now judging by the fatality the boyfriend suffered which was awesome,i'm guessing the child intended to keep yuria as he kept the old lady around all this time?was yuria her replacement?

20. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    so the series is officially over? no announcement of more?