[GENERAL] SKE48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by Kay, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I have an SKE48 question and I'm not sure if I should post this in the AKB48 Q&A thread, but I think here is okay... If it's not, just let me know.

I really want to get into SKE and start learning the members names, but whenever I watch anything with them in it, I get bored because I don't know anyone. I was just wondering, which one of their shows is the best to watch to get to know the member's names? The only member I know right now is Jurina!!!

Kay

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The only member you need to know is Airi.

I actually learned most of SKE by watching stages. I rarely watch their shows. xD It was pretty easy as I was able to learn an entire team just by watching the stages, but you don't learn much of their personalities, except for the MCs. For television shows, watching SKE Gakuen is good for learning Team S. Unfortunately, KII and E don't appear on the show. They've also made several TV appearances here and there, and you can find a bunch of torrents online.

Anyway, for me, I found it easiest learning their names by watching the stages and concerts. :3 If you get bored by watching them on TV, watching their stages might be a good start since they're interesting at least. There's also Mousou Deka, although you don't really get to know "them" since it's a mini-drama...

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Re: [GENERAL] THE SKE48 thread!

I figure to learn about them apparently watching stages will help give you an incite in their personas, but if your like me and have no patience for that, shows that i would recommend.......
    - Konohen no traveller eps when SKe members guest star, because the comedians keep the humor at a high, while the girls usually are doing something interesting.
    - Nemousu SKE48 Kyoto sp, includes all members present at the time
    - SKe gakuen
    - dera SKe, 2 minutes long involves Rena and Jurina facing each other in games while having makeshift teams in team S participate.
    - Certain episodes of Ana Ana, although the last episode aired last week :( gives goods on Siori, Rikako, and sometimes Sawako. Other Ske members often guest star. The most interesting episodes usually happen around the times one of SKes singles came out at the time.
    - Buttsuke! a monthly show that tries to teach the girls about how to be comedians.
    - and if anything interesting else appears, someone will probably make a post.

4. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

ske kinda sucks since all their tv shows are pretty bad.

i recommend just watching their dvds + the making offs. thats sadly the best ske has. (and the nemousu special. i haven't watched it yet but its apparently awesome)

5. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the replies. I will try to watch those shows/episodes. I've been DLing a few different SKE shows, but nothing's really caught my interest, except a few SKE Gakuen episodes. I might just stick to that show for now... I wish SKE had their own version of AKBingo! with different games. I find AKBingo! to be the most interesting show out of all the AKB/AKB-related shows, but it may just be because I love watching my Idols get tortured have fun :awesome:

Kay

6. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

...where did the thread go? XD

edit
    OH. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, WAFFLE.

7. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Personally for learning members I just look at the photos on the official site and can usually get down a new generation in short enough amount of time. I guess this method wouldn't work for everyone though.

fixed >>

8. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I say watching the first ep of SKE Gakuen for Team S. Watch LODs for Team KII and E and watch some concerts just for the heck of it.

9. teddbear55

teddbear55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    Question! When did Hirata Rikako become captain of Team S?

10. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^I don't know that there was any real day she became captain, it was just kind arbitrarily assigned (the same way it was arbitrarily assigned for Churi too)

11. hina

hina Member

not sure when Rikako was assigned, but for Churi I think it was officially announced during KII's anniversary.

12. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I think it was sometime in October 2009. Not sure if there was a real date though.

13. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

I don't know exact dates.. but I know she is the S captain.
    She is also held as the overall SKE captain (i.e. Takamina/AKB) just not officially like Taka.

--
    Pretty sure this is right.

--
    And to finish it off, Im pretty sure Madoka was named captain right when E was formed, correct?
    (She's also the oldest)

14. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Yeah, Madoka was captain as soon as E started.

And Takamina's not officially captain of AKB48.

15. teddbear55

teddbear55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    I'm back with another question!!

What are the team colours for SKE? I think S is orange??

16. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

In the SKE Official Book it was S orange, KII pink and E some weird dark orangish/red colour.

idk if they've changed yet.

17. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^I was always under the impression that S is gold, KII is pink and E is orange. x_x;

18. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ Yeah, that's what I thought as well.

19. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Really? I always thought it was the way i wrote it. Oh well that's cool too.

20. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    ^You need to check your copy of the book again, 'cause it shows the colours Max said [hehe] and blue as the kenkyuusei colour...