[GENERAL] SKE48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by Kay, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Whassup

Whassup Kenkyuusei

I've seen Yuuka appearing on Team E's stage before and she performed in Tenshi no Shippo :lol:; and Akarin appeared in Team KII's stage just a few days ago, though am not sure if it was a surprise appearance or not. I think they do this to freshen things up for the fans mostly.

2. Ninja_Penguin

Ninja_Penguin Kenkyuusei

Hey guys. I was wondering on how to get to the SKE48 cafe shop. I have never been there before and yeah.

3. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

Must be something like : Go to Naoya -> Go to Sakae -> Go to SKE cafe shop's floor -> Find the cafe -> Enjoy :D Unless you're going after 4pm or during week-end/holidays, you shouldn't have trouble getting in. Otherwise you'll probably have to wait or tickets could even be sold out already :^^;: .

4. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Hey can anyone tell me if the sleeve collections are like pictures or card sleeves?
    I'm planning on mass buying if they're pictures :drool:

5. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Ever since I saw the debut photo of the 1st generation members on AKBingo I have been wondering why are some of the members' birth years different from their actual ones? Does anyone know?

ex. Jurina's birth year is '96, Mizuki's is '91, and Nishinaka's is '88

http://stage48.net/wiki/images/2/2b/Harunyan3611-1.jpg

*Edit Also, has it been announced when Team S will finally get a new captain? Rikachan graduated quite some time ago. Have they even mentioned naming a new captain, yet?

6. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

well, i have a question that bothering my mind :D

SKE sometimes called S-Gay-E , and i think "LOL, that's happen to almost all members." Kataomoi Finally surprised me that this group really-really S-Gay-E.
    are they still have interest to Boy then ?
    'cause on interview sometimes i read a member love the other member, i don't know it just a love between friend or family OR really a "Love"?

maybe it's pretty annoying or Out of Topic from the Thread, i'm sorry, but like i said above, i'm so curious about their love life, their interest in love and so on.

sorry for my bad english

7. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

Typos. It's not rare that TV programs or even magazine get this kind of information wrong.

Haven't been announced. Everyone was expecting it to be revealed during new year stage but... nothing. Even 6th gen members weren't properly introduced since it was just the remaining candidates and not the final selection that showed up on stage.
    I doubt they announced it in Budokan (those things should happen in Nagoya), but I can imagine some "surprise" for SKE during the 4th day live (TGSK and his sick love for surprises >_>)... Like a shuffle. And then they could announce who is the new captain.

Not that there is anything I'm sure of, it's just a possibility. :^^;:

There are over 60 members in SKE, there is no way to give a global answer that would stand for the whole group. At the very least, I don't expect all of them to be gay :D .
    The message of KataFai was that both forms of love , straight and gay, were ok. It wasn't meant to out the members :lol: .
    The girls are close but it's mostly purely friendship... mostly. Some cases are legitimately more "intriguing ". But it's not like you'll ever know if there is anything romantic between 2 members, and that's why it's so fun to look for hints :hehe: . At least the way I see it, it's a game between them and us. Others will simply call it fan-service.

8. nakidasu

nakidasu Kenkyuusei

Has Kitarie performed with Team S yet?

9. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

No, but Kitarie is scheduled to perform in the February 20 Team S Seifuku no Mei Stage. Rena is not there though.

10. Hashirepomeranian

Hashirepomeranian Kenkyuusei

I'm trying to pin down a show I watched (in 2011?), that had some tv personalities (in 2 teams) searching for SKE girls inside a shopping mall. They gave them a board with all members' names and profile pics for them to memorize a couple minutes before heading in. Once in, they had to try to scan the crowds of people and try to pick out members. If the girl was indeed a member, they had to try to connect face to name and get her name right.

Since I watched this pretty much right when I was getting into SKE, the only girl I vaguely remember being there was Yukko.
    Does anybody know the name of this show?

11. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Anyone have any suggested concerts or performances to watch to get to know the members and their performing skills? Preferably KII stuff. And preferably not streaming. Direct download preferred but torrents are fine if they usually have seeds... I've been... unlucky, with things I wanted to torrent lately. >___< No seeds like, ever. *sigh* And Youku hates me, I tried watching KII3 last night but it stopped in the middle and wouldn't load again. I want to make a serious effort to try and learn more abut SKE and the members (especially Team KII) so if anyone can help me out... Oh and I'm not that big a fan of non-performance videos, but if they have English subtitles I'd check them out too. Anything that can be of help is appreciated though. And even though I want to learn about KII the most, I guess learning about S and E is important too. lol Really I'd appreciate any help at all, finding videos of performances and stuff that actually works.

12. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    If you're looking for anything subbed i recommend checking Sub48. As for performances not really my forte.

13. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

xinchun:

Isn't it easier to learn about the members from shows like Sekai Seifuku Joshi? I guess you can learn about them from the MCs of the stages but you'll probably have to watch a ton of them. If you want to watch a specific member, you can watch SKE48 Musume ni Ikaga since each show is about one member.

I think the best concert is the Gaishi Hall concert, even out of all the 48 group concerts so far. Maybe watching that and the making would help you?

14. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I've never heard of Sekai Seifuku Joshi... I'm not so into the shows so much and I'm not even sure where to watch. SKE48 Musume ni Ikata sounds interesting and I do have a few members in mind to learn more about, and I'll check out the Gaishi Hall concert too. ^_^ Any idea where/how to watch?

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Hello Online, Youku and see what youtube hasn't removed. Plus i believe Vid48 has uploaded many subbed shows.

16. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

Magical Radio 1&2 is probably the easiest way to get to know the member more for foreign fans, since that show is interesting and MR1 have been subbed fully while 2 is in progress. You can also try Mousou Deka, that show is just weird and nonsensical at times but it's good enough to get you started into SKE. I think MR1 is available in Gozua account in dailymotion and vid48 have the subbed S2 so far. Mousou Deka used to be uploaded in vid48 but it''s taken down for some reason.

For weekly shows you can try SKE Gakuen, Itte Koi and Sekai Seifuku Joshi, but these shows are hardly subbed but it's quite easy to follow since it involves games and tasks and such. You can find them in Youku.

For performances, this is a link to their Gaishi Hall performance http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=52374
    Other than Gaishi Hall, I also recommend their 4th anniversary celebration http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=51855 and maybe their own request hour. 2012 is not out yet, but for the previous years it's in Youku and HO has them as well.

Hope this helps :)

17. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

Almost forgot... I think you were talking about this show:

2010-09-21 よゐこ部 「SKE48を探せ」

Not sure where you can find it though.

18. kagayaki

kagayaki Kenkyuusei

SKE48's 2011 Request Hour is what made me a SKE48 fan last year, in spite of the fact I almost disliked AKB48 back then (I'm still kinda ho-hum w/ AKB48 singles at least). You don't really "learn" much about them, but it gave me a better idea of what SKE48 actually was from a performance standpoint. It also gives you an idea of the girls' chemistry between each other, which was another reason why I thought it was a great concert. There's a little bit of everything. And hell, I've cut down a little bit on it now, but I've probably watched RH2011 a good 10-15 times all the way through (~4 hours) over the last year. It has rewatchability.

As far as learning about any specific teams, you definitely should check out their theater performance DVDs, although you miss out on the self introductions & MC sessions because they've cut them out on the DVDs. A fair amount of songs from their original stage (Ramune no Nomikatta) ranked in RH2011, and even though Rena won last year -- KII ended up being my favorite team by the end of the concert. As I learned more about S and E, I'd say they're all about equal in my eyes.. although I do secretly cheer for Churi and KII a little more than the other two. ;p

As painful as youku is, I would say the best experience for watching theater performances is watching the LODs because then you get to see the MCs, which definitely add to the atmosphere even if your Japanese is as spotty as mine is. The best way I've been able to do youku is to let it cache a little bit each time it starts buffering.. sometimes I just let most of it pre-load before starting it, which doesn't work all the time either. If all else fails, most of the major jpop torrent sites (jpopsuki and hello-online at least) have a handful of LODs that you can torrent. I noticed one LOD for K3 on jpopsuki at least.

Speaking of LODs, you should also find their LOD from their theater opening (20121209) which was very cool. All of SKE48 performed at that one, including some from the KKS.

I'd also recommend their spring tour from last year (subtitled "Senyou Gekijou wa Aki Made ni Dekiru no ka") -- it was a 2 day concert where they go through nearly all of their repertoire. It's not quite as good as RH2011, but it gave me a look at some of their older stuff they don't perform too much anymore, such as Innocence & Senaka kara Dakishimete which are both very good songs.

I got all of this stuff from jpopsuki, but I assume you can probably also find them on Hello-Online (I would check, but I can't seem to get on it right now).

19. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Same like you man, that makes me fall in love to SKE. really in 48group my 98% love consist of SKE :inlove: .
    -----
    Meanwhile, to know member better, i just learned outside of the performance really. You'll know better each member characteristic if you watch their show. Try sekai no seifuku joshi, Magical Radio 1 - 3 (this show really really made me fall in love with all of them), Musume no ikaga or Itte koi 48

20. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    Concerts are the easily most available resource available and also provide the most content as 1 concert would easily supply you with enough performances to get a good feel of the group. Consult Wiki48 for the chronological order of the SKE's concerts and start from there.

I do recommend "Nagoya Ikki" from 2009 to familiarize yourself with SKE's stage songs and get a feel for the almost original S3 lineup. Then move on to 2010 with "Ase no Ryou" for their singles released in 2010 and a couple of AKB singles. Once you've familiarized yourself with their setlist, its time to meet the almost current lineup with their "Ima Dekiru Koto" concert from 2011 and of course Minogashita concerts also from 2011.