1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] SKE48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by Kay, Apr 10, 2011.

1. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Uhmmm, any news for the next single?

2. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

Nothing apart from 2ch rumors saying the next single would be scheduled for May (someone wrote his friend told him he had seen it list on HMV database :lol:). So Yeah, nothing concrete yet but there are good chances SKE will keep its pace of 3 releases per year. So, let see in May...

3. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

excuse me, everyone ~

i don't know where should i ask this question of mine, but since it's somewhat related to ske then i'm gonna post it here.

Does anybody know how to apply a SKE48 membership ? something like AKB48 fans membership or JKT48 official fansclub ?

i'll be so happy and glad if anyone can answer this question or at least tell me some details related to it [notme]

4. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama

OOOOh. thanks! Excited for the next single :)

5. Hashirepomeranian

Hashirepomeranian Kenkyuusei

Thanks! I actually found it on youtube, low 360p but definitely better than nothing!

6. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

You need a Japanese phone number. No trick around. Sorry (?).

7. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

but fan outside japan & non-japanese people can join, isn't it ?
    all i need is a japanese phone number ?

8. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    SKE48 doesn't exactly have a fan club like AKB. The closest thing is "SKE48 Mobile", which is basically identical in make with the "AKB48 Mobile" service. It only works on mobile phones, so you'll need to have a contract with a Japanese carrier. Pretty much impossible from overseas.

Technically you could become a member of the AKB fan club ("Nihon-bashira no Kai"), but there's hardly any advantage of being one when you're living abroad. The most important part is that you get additional chances to apply for theater shows and concerts. Also, every once in a while, you'll receive notifications about events at the cafe or invitations to smaller events. During election time, you get one additional vote. That's pretty much all there is to it.

9. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

I see, so that's why i can't find any official fanclub or something like that related to SKE48. And that SKE48 Mobile thing is quite impossible for us - who live outside japan.

Yep i've red some infos about AKB fanclub, the advantage is quite the same as JKT48 OFC. Higher chance in getting theater tickets, information and invitation of specific event and an e-magazine emailed to each person's email.

Well thanks for answering my question earlier. Wonder when will the management of SKE will create a kind of fanclub where overseas people can interact and get some realistic advantages.

10. allisonmarie23

allisonmarie23 Kenkyuusei

I've been away for a while and was wondering, was there any kind of SKE calendar for this year? I was thinking there would be a school year one if there wasn't a regular 2013 one, but I couldn't find anything.

11. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Does anybody know where I can watch the rest of Magical Radio season 2 subbed? Sub48 subbed the first five episodes, but I want to watch the rest subbed, too. If there isn't any, it's no problem. :) :)

12. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

since the sub48 only subbed until 5 eps, than the no other sub also available (i don't know if other working on it [hehe] )

13. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

who replace Ogiso Shiori in Manazashi, Sayonara

14. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Right now it is sort of a rotating position. I've seen Sato Mieko do it a few times as well as Takayanagi Akane.

15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Will there be a 4th seaon of SKE48 no Magical Radio ?

16. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

There isn't any news about a fourth season, yet, that I can find.

17. noomuumuu

noomuumuu Kenkyuusei

At Budoukan KitaRie replaced her. Since, at KII stages it's been mostly performed by MatsuRina (Ogiso's under) and twice with Churi. Miepi is Airi's under, not Ogiso's, so she's never performed together with Airi before.

18. noomuumuu

noomuumuu Kenkyuusei

:) On Tumblr there's a group of us actively translating stuff, and a lot of the highlights from various media, and funny MCs have already been done.

For Furukawa-related translations and subs (http://anshinanzen.tumblr.com/post/50684543308/subbed-video-download-list), there's my tumblr http://anshinanzen.tumblr.com/
    I often do Takayanagi/Nakanishi/KII translations as well, and funny general SKE translations. Often, my only requirements for translation is that it makes me laugh hard enough.

For MatsuiR/Kizaki/etc translations, there's the well-known
    Frog who does a lot of magazine translations: http://sakaeandfrog.tumblr.com/
    and Goat, who does the daily blogs and g+ and has a lot of new stuff on the 6th gen.: http://mahoushoujoari.tumblr.com/

I think there are others doing Jurina etc., but I'm not familiar with them because I'm not particularly into Jurina.. I think if you start there, you may get an idea of what shows are good, who you like and the individual personalities of each member. Since they blog/g+ everyday, it is the most regular source of information about each member after all.

19. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  20. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is SKE going to hold an audition soon to replace the recently graduated members ?