[GENERAL] SKE48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by Kay, Apr 10, 2011.

1. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

SKE48 has already had a team shuffle and promoted kenkyuusei to fill in the remaining spots for the graduated members

6th Gen KKS are still fairly recent, so I wouldn't expect another generation for half a year to a year

2. sailorputo

sailorputo Kenkyuusei

the girl with the pigtails in the picture below.

also i would like to know who this other member is, i don't have a picture of her but she usually stands next to jurina in the front and always has a side ponytail

Attached Files:

3. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

^ the faces are too blur altho i could easily recognize Rena, Shiitan, Jurina, Mii and Mikitti
    i think thats Yuria but im not sure, can you link the performance video so i could see it myself?
    =edit=
    for the girl who have a side ponytail are you talking about Churi(Takayanagi Akane)?
    [​IMG]

btw you can just ask this question in SKE48 thread instead of making new ones :)

4. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    better image
    [​IMG]

It's Akarin.

This topic should help you out more.
    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2671&start=25

This picture is from the SKE concert Ase no Ryou wa Hanpa Janai.
    They're performing 10nen Zakura.
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=truWZoK0yJ4[/yt]
    The part in the picture is around the 0:45 mark.

Are you talking about the girl with the side ponytail for this performance only? If you are, that's Kuumin.
    [​IMG]

5. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

6. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
  7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I have converted the chart. And am keeping it up to date with the new stages. I will upload it to the Internet soon

8. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Guys, I have two questions!

1. Matsushita Yui was a front girl of SKE, right? She got to lead mangekyou in S3rd, but I wonder why she didn't get picked in the 7-nin senbatsu for Aozora Kataomoi & Gomen ne, Summer? And she wasn't even picked for 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku 16-nin senbatsu... When I checked her wiki page, she graduated in August 2011, but she withdrew before the announcement of the results of the election in 2010 & she didn't even participate in any concert beside the concert where Oshima Mai graduated. What happened to her? [think]

2. Fans power-voted Hazumisaki in SKE48 Request Hour Best 50 2012 for Hirata Rikako, right (because she was graduating)? Why Hazumisaki? She wasn't even the center of the song (cmiiw)... Does she have any special relation with the song?

Thanks in advance :)

9. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

Yui had a leg injury in February 2010 that required operation. Her return was delayed repeatedly until she finally had to announce her graduation in August 2011. She appeared in a wheelchair for SKE48 Request Hour in 2010 as a surprise guest, and also in a short skit in the April 29, 2011 concert (SKE48 ni, Ima dekiru koto). I think she did her unit song Mangekyou in S Stage one last time at the theater on August 9, 2011 before her graduation. Not sure if she appeared in any other events.

Hazumisaki was Rikako's song I guess. It was a popular coupling song with relatively few selected members (8).

10. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Yeah I noticed that too. But it's just weird if she's not the center (or doesn't have any special relation to the song beside being chosen to perform it) then the fans power voted it for her :D

11. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    A question going back to SKE48's formation.

Hi.

Looking at The Chinese Wikipedia page on SKE48, I realized that the majority of 1st gens did not start out as kenkyuuseis. Looking at the Wiki48 pages, I also realized the same thing. This is unlike NMB and HKT's first gen from what I have seen. Is it true that members like Jurina and Rena become full members from the get-go?

12. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Re: A question going back to SKE48's formation.

Different from NMB & HKT, some of the SKE 1st gen members were instantly selected as team S members (Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Yagami Kumi); they didn't go through a period where they stay as kenkyuusei (different from NMB & HKT 1st gens), while the rest of them stayed as kenkyuusei for a while (Sato Seira, Mori Sayuki, Hiramatsu Kanako).

Oh, if I were not mistaken, some of the 2nd generation members of SKE (Mukaida Manatsu, Takayanagi Akane, Ishida Anna, etc) were also picked as team KII members instantly.

AKB 1st, 2nd & 3rd gen members = the moment they passed the audition, all of them are immediately formal team members (team A, K, B).
    SKE 1st & 2nd gen members = the moment they passed the audition, some of them are immediately formal team members (team S, KII).
    NMB & HKT members = all of them went through a period as kenkyuuseis first, then some of them are promoted to formal team members (N, M, BII, H).
    JKT 1st gen members = all of them went through a period as kenkyuuseis first, then all of them are promoted to formal team members (team J).

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong :)

13. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

According to Wiki48, Ishida Anna was also a kenkyuusei... just saying...

14. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

afaik, the orginal team KII members (minus Sato Mieko & Sato Seira) are from 2nd gen, and they were picked to be team KII members immediately.

I am pretty sure that wiki48 is wrong... (or maybe I'm wrong)

The first time they participated in a stage was team KII first stage's shonichi.

15. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Why is Matsumura Kaori's forehead so badly bruised?

16. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to these parts! I'm trying to fall in love with SKE48, but I don't have a lot of free time. I also don't get a lot out of shows and stages and all, especially since a lot of the time I have trouble finding things on the internet esp. subbed. If anyone has any helpful suggestions, they'd be much appreciated! No hurtful/rude comments either, please, I get enough bashing already [worried]

17. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

which one do you mean? The black part one?

i don't know is it real or just fake, because if you watch ichikomeda Kaotan usually showing his forehead, and it's fine then. still, i don't know is it real or not.

Hello, welcome to SKE48. :)
    Don't worry, no one will bashing you if you just asking like this [hehe]

It's quite hard to find subbed show, since almost 70% sub is going to AKB48 :^^;:
    But, let me suggest you. If you wanted to try knowing Each team and its member, you should watch their stage. There are so many link spreading out in internet. And if you want to know the members more, SKE has some show, First Ittekoi 48, then Sekai Seifuku Joshi (Now airing is already season 2), Magical Radio (Already ended until Season 3, i don't know if there is another sequel [hehe] ) and the most popular (and latest) now is SKE48 no Ebi Friday Night.

For Magical Radio, Sub48.com already sub the first season, 2nd season by Aidol Team, and 3rd season, Sub48.com just subbing it until episode 4 (Each season = 12 episodes).

For SKE48 EbiFriday Night, Aidol Team already subbing it until episode 5, from total now airing already 7 episodes.

I suggest you to Vid48.com, they provide the subbed video. And Dailymotion, since as you know Youtube not allowing any videos that has Copyright Issues. You could search anything about the SKE48 there.

And last, if you wanted to know any latest information (sometimes people will share download link) about SKE48, please check the tumblr. Dozen fans are there~ :^O^:

I hope you enjoy it :)

18. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Kaotan's forehead wasn't bruised, her hair was falling out due to stress and I think she painted it black to make her bangs look darker. I don't know if she painted it regularly or if she only did it to be funny on TV. Rena did recently report that Kaotan's hair stopped falling out though~ [party]

I recommend watching EbiFriday since it's the most recent show and the challenges in the episodes have been interesting for the most part. Some of them you can enjoy even without subs, but Aidol is subbing SKE for 3 months so there should be more subs coming out these days.

There are also a bunch of stuff translated on tumblr like blog posts so I definitely recommend keeping track of the translators or the SKE48 tag in general.

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Thanks!^ [hi]

20. Houki

Houki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Erm i heard we can ask questions here? i want to ask if there is a way to buy goods from the ske48 site without living or being in japan?