1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team TP Thread

Discussion in 'General Team TP Discussion' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

1. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Finally! Dafaq took 2 long?

2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Six years later... Finally. I'm happy for the Taiwanese kenkyuusei who basically spent two years in Idol Purgatory.

3. onego123

onego123 Member

I gotta say I feel bad for all those girls that wanted to audition all those years ago, but are now to old. :(

4. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    But the average of age is 11-23 Old

5. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    finally!!! i expect first single by 2021

6. onego123

onego123 Member

I'm sure there are people who were 23 6 years ago that wanted to join, but can't anymore.

I really wish we knew what took them so long though. Also does anyone think former TKKS will audition in September? Will they get preferential treatment (for lack of a better term) during the audition like Baito AKB did (during 2nd Draft auditions Baito members automatically went to round 3)? Also is it confirmed that Ma Chia-Ling will also join or no?

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ nothing yet.

The urban legend of TPE48 is coming true lol.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

We had 17 girls at the beginning and after 2 long waiting years, there are only 7 girls left. So sad... :(

Someone add them in wiki, please.
    Chang Yu-Lin / Natsumi (13)
    Kuo Hsing-Yu / Kuni (14)
    Lin Jie / Rinjie (16)
    Chiu Pin-Han / Pinhan (17)
    Chen Shih-Ya / Miyabi (22)
    Chen Shih-Yuan / Hime (22)

Miyabi and Hime (twins) is the reason why they have to recruit 23 yo girls. [hehe]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  10. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I pray for a better management
    Because SNH48 give me a Big trauma

I'm so happy that all thé girls are KKS without take audition again... Nice job

We want an official website

11. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

You got it wrong it's the opposite :rant:

12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Oops, my bad. [hehe]
    Chen Shih-Ya (Miyabi)
    Chen Shih-Yuan (Hime)

13. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Rumor is that it was problems with partners both times. Nothing is known about the former Taiwan KKS but the current ones are automatically TPE members. What sucks is that they have to audition again and if they fail the auditions, they'll become TPE KKS rather than TPE 1st gen (I have no idea why KKS aren't considered 1st gen but that's what the news says).

The news is definitely bittersweet for them because it's an unexpected hurdle. Plus, Ma Chia-Ling wants to stay in Japan so she definitely wouldn't want to be transferred. Given the current number of members in Team B, I personally think a kennin is possible but a full transfer is unlikely.

14. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Before opening this thread I knew something good is happening. Macharin get more jobs and TV time, which mean the management is planning something. I mean, few month ago I saw her at Waku Waku Japan.

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^That's just stupid lol. What's the different between the first batch of KKS from 1st gen? They will still have more seniority than the other girls. Also, they will still be promoted together. It's not like they'll immediately promote some girls and have separate promotions for them.

Ma Chia-ling wise, I don't think management has any plans to transfer her, though it might be a good idea. She is currently doing pretty good considering that she's been appearing on AKBingo and being selected for that Mayuyu song. However, it would be nice for her to lead the new TPE members since she has experience being in the actual original group herself. If she is transferred instead of another AKB member, she at least knows how to communicate with the girls unlike Sae, Mariyagi, Izurina, Akicha, and formerly Harugon, having the language barrier. But at the same time, that totally defeats the purpose of the original audition being that anyone Taiwan girl can be an AKB member if they pass the finally selection and if I remember correctly, when they were interviewed on what group/team they want to get transferred/kennin if possible, Ma Chia-ling said she's didn't want any of the above/transfer

16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

The AKB Taiwan kks don't have to audition again but they will have a final test. The girls who pass it will be official full members (=promotion).

1st gen girls will be kks at first, same as Taiwan kks who fail the test.

17. onego123

onego123 Member

Another question, is the theater already built? Or at least partially built? It took 6 years so I imagine they at the very least have a location, and maybe hired a group to build it.

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    so, even if they all pass, they'll form TIII with only 6 members? wtf. maybee they meant that the Taiwan KKS are not garanteed to be promoted to the main team or to a core senbatsu member, instead they'll be treated the same as the 1st gens

i know there are special cases like Oba 4 & TII, but forming TIII with only 6 members (assuming they all pass the test) is just ridiculous.

19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I guess they will be promoted to Team Unknown as many previous cases in AKB.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_Unknown

20. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    HOORAY! WE'RE FINALLY SEEING PROGRESS! IT'S AN IDOL MIRACLE! :cute::cute: